Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 05:23:04:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653361 Posts in 297918 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: DNC NOW TRYING TO BLAME TRUMP 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: DNC NOW TRYING TO BLAME TRUMP  (Read 1085 times)
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #36 on: 07 25, 16, 10:04:29:PM » Reply

And this is just the tip of the iceberg...as wikileaks has more to come...should be a long election season for them dems. Still makes me wonder if Mrs. Clinton will still be standing on November 8th. BTW...who is chuck todd?
gwboolean

« Reply #37 on: 07 25, 16, 10:06:52:PM » Reply

The Donald is quite remarkable. He shocked the hell out of me.

Chuckles is interesting.  He is in love with Der Fuhrer and actually believes that he is not a crook and one of his many TrEA$on party masters.  Good man Chuckles.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #38 on: 07 25, 16, 10:10:21:PM » Reply

You have to give credit where credit is due.  The Donald brought the walls down and barged right in.  Absolutely remarkable.  The establishment and it's media can't get over it.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #39 on: 07 25, 16, 10:30:50:PM » Reply

I'm not as worried about Schultz wanting to help elect Clinton as I am of Putting trying to help elect Trump.

SILLY LITTLE FOOL LIONS ARE NOT CONCERNED WITH THE MUSINGS OF SHEEP!

AND THE IDIOTS DONT EVEN KNOW WHO CHUCK TODD IS!
gwboolean

« Reply #40 on: 07 25, 16, 10:32:55:PM » Reply

Der Fuhrer did indeed win.  However, since he is a charter member of the TrEA$on party establishment/masters I am unable to see what is remarkable about that Chuckles.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #41 on: 07 25, 16, 10:36:55:PM » Reply

They are two major parties and the Donald had to pick one of them.  Either one will do.  There's no difference between them, cept maybe until now.
gwboolean

« Reply #42 on: 07 25, 16, 10:48:50:PM » Reply

Actually there is Chuckles.  Obviously that is so or you would not continue to be associated with the TrEA$on party.  So tell me, you believe that Der Fuhrer is somehow different from all the things you claim about, well let's say Hillary for example, what is it that makes you believe that Der Fuhrer is somehow different from those things you claim to despise about Hillary Chuckles?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #43 on: 07 25, 16, 11:01:09:PM » Reply

For one thing, if he wasn't different from Hillary, you wouldn't be bitchin about him, unless your only bitchin because you have the same false idea that there is a difference between the major parties and Trump happened to pick the one you dislike.  If that's the case, after all this time, there is nothing I can say to shake that delusion.  It's WAY too ingrained.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #44 on: 07 25, 16, 11:08:51:PM » Reply

That said, Trump is still a big question mark.  However, I am fairly confident that things won't be business as usual in Washington with Trump as President, and business as usual is totally unacceptable.
gwboolean

« Reply #45 on: 07 25, 16, 11:09:36:PM » Reply

I did not say that he wasn't different Chuckles.  He is definitively different.  I asked you how he is different from what you claim About Hillary Chuckles.  And if you feel that the two parties are indeed the same Chuckles, then why do you consistently support the TrEA$on party and back it's agenda instead of the Democrats?  So, once again, what is it that you believe is different about Der Fuhrer than WHAT YOU CLAIM about Hillary?  Surly you can explain to us what the difference is can you not?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #46 on: 07 25, 16, 11:28:07:PM » Reply

Why do make assumptions that have no basis?  I have never been a member of either major party because they are both the same as a matter of ACTION and I don't like what they are doing.  I have been a vocal critic of the R party, even more so than the D party, because the R party doesn't do what it claims to stand for, while the D party does, more so at least.

I'm sorry, I do not feel inclined to explain anything to an imbecile who makes baseless assumptions.  There is no point to that because it means that you won't accept what I say anyway, just as is the case with all your stupid Tree Party responses to my posts.   You're an idiot.   Everything I have stated about Clinton, and there are numerous things, you refuse to accept out of hand, yet you are asking me to explain something to you.   Hahahahahahah!
gwboolean

« Reply #47 on: 07 25, 16, 11:35:46:PM » Reply

Assumptions with no basis Chuckles?  You have consistently supported almost every single piece of the TrEA$on party agenda.  You may not be a card carrying member, but your consistent support tells exactly what you are.  I am not a member of the Democratic party Chuckles, but as long as the TrEA$on party exists I will staunchly vote for the Democrats and have ever since this country made the great error of making Reagan the president.  Your actions and your stances over time tell me and everyone exactly what you believe and what you support Chuckles.  There is not a single thing that is baseless in what you call my assumptions, which based on your past performance are not assumptions and certainly not baseless.  You won't explain Chuckles, because there is nothing you can explain.  You support the TrEA$on party and you support Der Fuhrer and you believe in their agenda.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: DNC NOW TRYING TO BLAME TRUMP
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About