Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 11:56:08:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662666 Posts in 298802 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: DNC NOW TRYING TO BLAME TRUMP 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: DNC NOW TRYING TO BLAME TRUMP  (Read 1097 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #24 on: 07 25, 16, 09:35:41:PM » Reply

You don't think Putin exists?  I don't think he threatens the US, but he does threaten parts of Europe and we are tied to them with treaties.  Treaties that Trump as already said he wasn't keen to honor.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #25 on: 07 25, 16, 09:36:25:PM » Reply

And EVERYBODY knows that if the GOP emails were hacked we would see the same kind of stuff!

If you don't think so, then you are VERY naïve.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #26 on: 07 25, 16, 09:43:15:PM » Reply

And EVERYBODY knows that if the GOP emails were hacked we would see the same kind of stuff!

The sad thing is and what EVERYBODY should be concerned about is that the establishment's media is totally corrupt along with the party machines, so we have to find this chit out from hackers!!!

LEARN IT WELL!  AND DON'T EVER FORGET IT!  EVERYTHING YOU ARE BEING TOLD BY THEM IS A SCAM, AND WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW YOU ARE NOT BEING TOLD!
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #27 on: 07 25, 16, 09:45:49:PM » Reply

The GOP tried to push  Trump out of the way like the dems did Bernie, but they weren't allowed to.

You dems just bend over and spread you cheeks and take it like sheep.
wvit1001

« Reply #28 on: 07 25, 16, 09:50:41:PM » Reply

what are you blabbering about local?  Sanders never had the support to get the nomination but he does have some very good ideas that he has been able to get a voice for in this election.
gwboolean

« Reply #29 on: 07 25, 16, 09:52:31:PM » Reply

Actually, the RNC was hacked the last two elections, as was the DNC in one of those two elections.  Wonder why they didn't release all the emails then?  I wonder why they released them this time and Der Fuhrer is advocating the elimination of NATO.  You TrEA$on party @ssholes do seem to ally yourselves with America's enemies.
KensanIV

« Reply #30 on: 07 25, 16, 09:53:02:PM » Reply

There are what??? 28 member countries... All have signed agreements with each other promising to support each other in the event of an attack... An attack on one is an attack on all.

There are several other parts of this agreement, one of which is to pay for the cost of doing this, maintaining the military bases and weapons capable of supporting each other... As well there are annual costs involved in keeping your membership status current... (that means paying your equal share annually).

25 of the member nations ARE NOT CURRENT in their dues.

Trump believes that in order to participate... You gotta pay to play the game.

This is shocking the hell out of many of the members who asked Trump if he would defend all NATO members.. He said, "more or less, if your country is a paid up member... We will help."

Is that wise?  Or do we continue to be the Gendarmes of Asia, Europe and all other continents, as well as picking up the tabs for the cost?
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #31 on: 07 25, 16, 09:54:29:PM » Reply

Very true, Ken, but the real traitors to America, the demoKKKcraps, try to blame Conservatives.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #32 on: 07 25, 16, 09:57:58:PM » Reply

You Radical Conservatives extremists are to blame for many things, ESPECIALLY those things that kill people.
Starting wars for nothing.
Tim McVey
Killing Abortion doctors, nurses, patients and babies.
Killing police
Killing innocents
Killing, killing, killing
gwboolean

« Reply #33 on: 07 25, 16, 10:00:38:PM » Reply

Nice story Ken.  However, we have all heard what Der Fuhrer has stated.  He can use dues for his excuse and I am sure that you will be happy to believe that.  But the fact remains, he is intent on closing down NATO and it coincides remarkably will with his buddy Putin and releasing those DNC emails he hacked.  The next thing that Der Fufhrer will do is cede all of eastern Europe to his Russian allies.  The TrEA$on party is making it's last ditch attempt to bring down our government and destroy America.  However, it ain't looking too good for you.  Too many Americans can see what is going on.
wvit1001

« Reply #34 on: 07 25, 16, 10:01:17:PM » Reply

pulling back into our own borders are what ended up contributing to WWII and look at what that cost us in the end.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #35 on: 07 25, 16, 10:02:43:PM » Reply

Sanders never had the support to get the nomination

He might have, but Trump was more successful at beating the crooks.  Ding!  We have a winner!  The Donald is quite remarkable.  He shocked the hell out of me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: DNC NOW TRYING TO BLAME TRUMP
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About