Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 04:30:06:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653360 Posts in 297918 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Sanders to help campaign take on 'rigged system' 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Sanders to help campaign take on 'rigged system'  (Read 31 times)
wvit1001

« on: 07 25, 16, 02:31:18:PM » Reply

Hillary Clinton's campaign manager said on Monday that Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), her former primary challenger, will focus his address Monday night on coming together to fight a "rigged system."

Stressing that the Democratic National Convention will be a "stark contrast" to the Republicans' nominating event last week, Robby Mook said Sanders will be working to unite the party.

In his convention speech, Sanders will address "how we are stronger together," Mook said, "to take on the rigged system ... and get the economy working for everyone."

Sanders's supporters have long thought that Democratic National Committee (DNC) officials tilted the primary process in Clinton's favor, and many feel that DNC emails leaked over the weekend validate those beliefs.

The Clinton campaign also aimed to assuage fears that there may be a rocky relationship between Sanders, who endorsed Clinton earlier this month, and the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee.

The Vermont senator "is coming to double down on that endorsement," Mook said. "That's not what we saw from Sen. Ted Cruz," he added, referring to the Texas senator who spoke at the Republican National Convention but refused to support the party's presidential nominee, Donald Trump.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/team-clinton-sanders-to-help-campaign-take-on-rigged-system/ar-BBuQkfB?li=BBnb7Kz
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 07 25, 16, 02:32:17:PM » Reply

How does playing the patsy do anything other than make your enemies more powerful?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #2 on: 07 25, 16, 02:34:19:PM » Reply

It might help if Sander's pal, Clinton, didn't hire the former chief shyster of the DNC for her campaign.   Hahahahahahaahaha!
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #3 on: 07 25, 16, 02:34:34:PM » Reply

He will show them how to keep it from being hacked,,, you don't see anyone claiming to have hacked his stuff do you??
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 07 25, 16, 02:39:18:PM » Reply

Bernie was never a serious candidate it was a farce, but it showed just how dishonest crooked and corrupt democrats are about everything!
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 07 25, 16, 03:14:38:PM » Reply

give her a week.  Clinton will be leading trump by 20% in the polls.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #6 on: 07 25, 16, 04:00:11:PM » Reply

LOL!

Wvit makes a childish joke!
wvit1001

« Reply #7 on: 07 25, 16, 04:07:23:PM » Reply

not childish or joking.  Hillary will be the overwhelming favorite in a couple of weeks.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 07 25, 16, 06:47:03:PM » Reply

Lying or misleading.  Which is it now, wvit?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Sanders to help campaign take on 'rigged system'
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory