Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 07:00:13:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662346 Posts in 298769 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: GOP unity? Trump takes aim against Kasich, Cruz 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: GOP unity? Trump takes aim against Kasich, Cruz  (Read 92 times)
wvit1001

« on: 07 24, 16, 05:31:54:PM » Reply

The Republican presidential nominee said he would “probably” create a political action committee to fund opponents of Ohio Gov. John Kasich, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, and one other person he wouldn’t name during an interview broadcast Sunday on NBC’s Meet The Press.

“Yes, I will probably do that at the appropriate at time,” Trump said, though that is not his “number one” priority.

https://topkek.tech/2016/07/24/gop-unity-trump-takes-aim-against-kasich-cruz/
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #1 on: 07 24, 16, 07:39:22:PM » Reply

Yes, I will probably do that at the appropriate at time,” Trump said, though that is not his “number one” priority.

It sure seems like it is.  What is this guy doing?  Does he even want to win the presidency?
KensanIV

« Reply #2 on: 07 24, 16, 09:42:46:PM » Reply

Good!!!!!  If R opponents who lose are going to act like spoiled children and continue to take opposing stands against the winner... After it is obvious that they have lost...Just what do you expect?

He should take aim... They lost....some losers have some class...These two obviously not.

Lets see how this goes tomorrow at the DNC with the Sanders bunch who lost because of a fixed deck.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #3 on: 07 24, 16, 10:06:23:PM » Reply

Good!!!!!  If R opponents who lose are going to act like spoiled children

THEY are acting like spoiled children???  Have you heard Cryin' Don continue to bitch and moan so much like a little baby that he didn't get an endorsement???

Cruz hasn't said one bad thing about Trump.  He is the adult here.  Cryin' Don is the crybaby.  I suggest Trump get over his hurt feelings and focus on the general election.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #4 on: 07 25, 16, 07:00:25:AM » Reply

Cruz is a disgusting maggot, but I agree with his speech at the convention. Who but a 100% politically motivated scumbag would endorse the charlatan candidate that not only attacked his opponent, but his wife as well? As much as I am repulsed by the politics of Cruz, that was a good speech, even if it was self promoting.
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #5 on: 07 25, 16, 07:16:59:AM » Reply

And since when does a person get booed for simply saying people should vote their conscience?

When you don't click your heels give a stiff armed salute to your new hero, while throwing your wife under the bus..
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 07 25, 16, 07:28:09:AM » Reply

Invoking the Nazis means you have lost the little credibility you had.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #7 on: 07 25, 16, 07:52:12:AM » Reply

Communists and their supporters  fear Nazis
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 07 25, 16, 10:22:54:AM » Reply

July 25, 2016

The pundits who solemnly declared the Republican convention a disaster have been refuted in the way that counts: by public opinion.  A poll released minutes ago by CNN indicates that Donald Trump received a substantial bounce:

Donald Trump comes out of his convention ahead of Hillary Clinton in the race for the White House, topping her 44% to 39% in a four-way matchup including Gary Johnson (9%) and Jill Stein (3%) and by three points in a two-way head-to-head, 48% to 45%. That latter finding represents a 6-point convention bounce for Trump, which are traditionally measured in two-way matchups.   

There hasn't been a significant post-convention bounce in CNN's polling since 2000. That year Al Gore and George W. Bush both boosted their numbers by an identical 8 points post-convention before ultimately battling all the way to the Supreme Court.

Breaking down the results a bit, Trump is gaining among independents:

Trump's new edge rests largely on increased support among independents, 43% of whom said that Trump's convention in Cleveland left them more likely to back him,

Pre-convention, independents split 34% Clinton to 31% Trump, with sizable numbers behind Johnson (22%) and Stein (10%). Now, 46% say they back Trump, 28% Clinton, 15% Johnson and 4% Stein.
[/B]

The poll was probably not much influenced by news of the Wikileaks hack of the DNC, which reveals even deeper corruption at that party in favoring Clinton over Sanders.  How much it will impact Hillary’s support is unknown, but I have a hard time believing that it will not alienate large numbers of Sanders supporters.

Keep an eye on Johnson and Stein.  They have the opportunity to draw away more votes from Hillary than from Trump, with the levels of disgust over DNC corruption.

July 25, 2016      
New CNN poll shows Trump in lead over Clinton with a 6-point convention bounce      
By Thomas Lifson
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #9 on: 07 25, 16, 10:45:18:AM » Reply

Democrat unity

Hillary and her aides all used the same lawyer during the hearings, insuring they told the same story. Hillary has never been questioned under oath and fights the very thought of it in the federal courts today. The Democrat administration and DOJ agree.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 07 25, 16, 10:46:37:AM » Reply

wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #11 on: 07 25, 16, 10:49:12:AM » Reply

Take your pick Sweetwater. It looks like a majority aren't subscribing to your particular brand of deception.

http://www.270towin.com/maps/clinton-trump-electoral-map
http://www.electoral-vote.com/
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: GOP unity? Trump takes aim against Kasich, Cruz
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory