Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 05:43:53:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660168 Posts in 298559 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Dump's New American Miner Ad Used Dutch Model! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Dump's New American Miner Ad Used Dutch Model!  (Read 516 times)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #12 on: 07 25, 16, 12:10:27:PM » Reply

Why is president Dump running ads?  He's ineligible to run for president again.
1965hawks

« Reply #13 on: 07 25, 16, 02:16:06:PM » Reply

D2D: Why has coal use declined?

Here're some answers to  your question, D2D.

On a global scale, coal has maintained its status as the largest energy source for generating electricity. In the United States this statement held true throughout the 1990’s and early 2000’s. However, since about 2007, across America there has been little to no growth in the sale or production of coal for use in the energy industry. Instead, the economy has seen a steady increase in the supply of natural gas and a decline in the price of natural gas that has substantially stunted the development and mining of coal. In addition, during this time, wind and solar sourced electricity sales and production have also made a noticeable jump.

https://www.electricchoice.com/blog/the-gradual-decline-of-coal-consumption-in-the-united-states/

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-11-08/global-coal-consumption-headed-for-biggest-decline-in-history
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #14 on: 07 25, 16, 02:19:16:PM » Reply

Coal was destroyed by left wing eco freaks,  Democrats and particularly Obama. Much of the railroads business and jobs went with it.

This SOB hawk thinks he can push this Obama didn't do it bullshit, like we don't pay attention,  and get away with it.

Obama promises broken are denied by this shit daily.  Promise kept are denied as well it appears.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #15 on: 07 25, 16, 02:19:36:PM » Reply

What will happens once the natural gas supplies become prohibitively expensive due to dwindling supplies?

Remember, Obama's bureaucracy made coal more expensive due to over regulation and taxation!

That kind of abuse twisted the markets!
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #16 on: 07 25, 16, 02:25:02:PM » Reply

Obama's bureaucracy made coal more expensive due to over regulation and taxation!

That kind of abuse twisted the markets!

Just like these artificial Govt controlled interest rates are distorting the economy.
wvit1001

« Reply #17 on: 07 25, 16, 02:27:48:PM » Reply

over regulation and taxation?  I think the regulation is getting to be about right. 
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #18 on: 07 25, 16, 02:30:44:PM » Reply

That is why people who think as you do should never have government power, Wvit!

You would abuse it!
1965hawks

« Reply #19 on: 07 25, 16, 07:38:28:PM » Reply

DaBoz: Coal was destroyed by left[-]wing eco freaks, Democrats and particularly Obama. Much of the railroads business and jobs went with it.

You're confused again, DaBoz. Coal wasn't destroyed; the coal industry declined due to lack of demand for coal and the fact that coal use has been reduced worldwide as countries began to develop renewable energy--such as wind and solar power--and use fuels that were less harmful to the environment than coal, a major pollutant. 

This SOB hawk thinks he can push this Obama didn't do it bullshit, like we don't pay attention,  and get away with it.

DaBoz, are you making the preposterous claim that President Obama is responsible for the worldwide decline of the coal insudstry?. And, by the way, what's with the name-calling, DaBoz? Do you really believe your insulting me will refute my argument? Really?

D2D

« Reply #20 on: 07 26, 16, 03:58:08:AM » Reply

A lack of demand caused by big government intervention on behalf of less efficient sources of energy!

CORRUPTION!
KensanIV

« Reply #21 on: 07 26, 16, 04:10:00:AM » Reply

About 31% of OUR necessary energy is STILL dependent on a coal fired generating plant. This killing of the coal plants reminds me of the Democrats banning all umbrellas and suddenly it starts raining.

They will find that they again will need these coal fired plants someday.
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #22 on: 07 26, 16, 04:15:16:AM » Reply

Left wing extremist Democrat Government policies, rules and regulations, controls and intervention drive the prices of coal up, and he is passing off this bullshit about decreasing demand as end of story , don't call me names, almighty word of right , and good,,, Obama had nothing to do with it.

Bizarre.
D2D

« Reply #23 on: 07 26, 16, 04:23:16:AM » Reply

True!
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Dump's New American Miner Ad Used Dutch Model!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory