Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 11:56:51:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663032 Posts in 298837 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Typical Liberal mentallity on Gun Bans --masshole AW Ban=> 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Typical Liberal mentallity on Gun Bans --masshole AW Ban=>  (Read 2589 times)
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #12 on: 07 22, 16, 09:15:29:AM » Reply

What lies duke?  If I'm lying to you about something let me know what it is. 

Read your posts, wvit.
wvit1001

« Reply #13 on: 07 22, 16, 09:15:44:AM » Reply

you can't own a sawed off shotgun can you HK?  one of the many guns that are restricted from your owning in our country.
wvit1001

« Reply #14 on: 07 22, 16, 09:16:53:AM » Reply

so you have nothing duke?   you can't give me one instance where I've lied to you.   hahahahahahahahahaha.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 07 22, 16, 09:18:14:AM » Reply

I keep pointing out your lies to you, liar.

You have nothing truthful. 
wvit1001

« Reply #16 on: 07 22, 16, 09:18:39:AM » Reply

no duke, you've pointed out nothing.
wvit1001

« Reply #17 on: 07 22, 16, 09:23:24:AM » Reply

if you right to own a gun is absolute in our country why can't you own a sawed off shotgun HK?  Why can't you take a gun that is clearly yours and modify it by reducing it's barrel length? 
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #18 on: 07 22, 16, 09:25:26:AM » Reply

you can't own a sawed off shotgun can you HK?  one of the many guns that are restricted from your owning in our country.

WRONG--If I want to Pay for a TAX STAMP as a Title II weapon --I can own a Sawed off shotgun,,,.

Under the National Firearms Act (NFA), it is illegal for a private citizen to possess a sawed-off modern smokeless powder shotgun (a shotgun with a barrel length shorter than 18 inches (46 cm) or an overall length shorter than 26 inches (66 cm)) (under U.S.C. Title II), without a tax-paid registration from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, requiring a background check and either a $200 or $5 tax for every transfer, depending upon the specific manufacturing circumstances of the particular sawed-off modern shotgun being transferred. Gun trusts have become an increasingly popular means of registering SBS' with the BATFE.[9]

Short-barreled muzzleloading blackpowder shotguns, in contrast, are not illegal by federal law and require no tax-stamped permit, although they may be illegal under state law.

As with all NFA regulated firearms, a new tax stamp must be purchased before every transfer. Inter-state transfers must be facilitated through a Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL) while intrastate transfers may be between two persons.[10]
In the US, shotguns originally manufactured without shoulder stocks (and thus not legally shotguns), with a total length under 26 inches, are classified as an "Any Other Weapon" by the BATFE and have a $5 transfer tax, if they are manufactured by a maker possessing the appropriate Class 2 Special Occupational Taxpayer Federal Firearms License. In order to convert an existing shoulder-stocked shotgun to a short-barreled shotgun or an existing pistol-grip-only shotgun to an "Any Other Weapon", a private citizen must pay the standard $200 NFA tax.
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #19 on: 07 22, 16, 09:32:34:AM » Reply

Title II of the Gun Control Act of 1968 is a revision of the National Firearms Act of 1934, and pertains to machine guns, short or "sawed-off" shotguns and rifles, and so-called "destructive devices" (including grenades, mortars, rocket launchers, large projectiles, and other heavy ordnance). Acquisition of these weapons is subject to prior approval of the Attorney General, and federal registration is required for possession. Generally, a $200 tax is imposed upon each transfer or making of any Title II weapon.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #20 on: 07 22, 16, 04:26:50:PM » Reply

no duke, you've pointed out nothing.

You can't read.
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #21 on: 07 22, 16, 04:32:19:PM » Reply

GOOD for the state of Massachusetts! They are making history in banning the sale of military, automated type weaponry.

Sounds like an idea for the rest of states to follow.

There is no need for civilians to own military type weaponry...

GOOD for Massachusetts!!!

Ldy R.* 
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #22 on: 07 22, 16, 04:37:42:PM » Reply

You show you know nothing about firearms, bitch.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #23 on: 07 22, 16, 04:42:59:PM » Reply

There is no need for civilians to own military type weaponry...

That's too bad. I'd like to have my old M16 as opposed to a civilian AR15.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Typical Liberal mentallity on Gun Bans --masshole AW Ban=>
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory