Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 05:11:08:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660975 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Typical Liberal mentallity on Gun Bans --masshole AW Ban=> 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Typical Liberal mentallity on Gun Bans --masshole AW Ban=>  (Read 2581 times)
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« on: 07 21, 16, 10:32:34:PM » Reply

Typical Liberal mentallity on Gun Bans -->>>

Massachusetts’ latest move to expand its assault weapons ban to a new class of rifles is a solution in search of a problem, according to gun rights groups who note==>>

>>the latest annual FBI statistics show not one murder was committed in the Bay State using a rifle of any kind.

State Attorney General Maura Healey announced this week the state’s more than 30-year-old ban on assault weapons would now be expanded to include rifles that look like, or can be modified to perform like, assault rifles. Healey cited recent mass shootings around the nation in recent years, and said expanding the definition of assault rifles would make citizens safer.

“The gun industry has openly defied our laws here in Massachusetts for nearly two decades,” Healey said Wednesday. “That ends today.

"We have a moral and legal responsibility to ensure that combat-style weapons are off our streets and out of the hands of those who would use them to kill innocent people," she said. "Increasingly, these guns are the weapon of choice for mass shooters, and we will do everything we can to prevent the kinds of tragedies here that have occurred in places like Orlando, San Bernardino, Newtown and Aurora.”

But critics reacted quickly, noting that FBI Uniform Crime Statistics show zero murders were committed in Massachusetts in 2014 using rifles of any sort.

While most mass shootings in the U.S. involved a rifle, the vast majority of gun deaths nationwide did not.

“This is an abuse of power by the Massachusetts attorney general,” said Alan Gottlieb, chairman of the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms and founder of the Second Amendment Foundation.

“It is no different than President Obama’s illegal anti-gun executive orders. If these firearms were legal yesterday, they are legal today," Gottlieb said in an email to FoxNews.com.

* ak-47-cat-o.gif (1174.05 KB, 320x240 - viewed 58 times.)
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 07 21, 16, 10:59:16:PM » Reply

you've still never had any right to own any gun you want have you HK?
HK91-762mm

« Reply #2 on: 07 21, 16, 11:41:50:PM » Reply

Wvitts-plan to Stop drunk driving-- Ban cars from sober  driver!!

Insert Quote

You keep posting this shit---=Explain !!!  The last restriction was 1934---- and It was an Illegal restriction !!
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 07 21, 16, 11:43:33:PM » Reply

HK91-762mm

« Reply #4 on: 07 21, 16, 11:48:28:PM » Reply

OK asshole===SINCE=---=-=-=-=-=WHEN--=-==- >
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 07 21, 16, 11:58:37:PM » Reply

since ever
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 07 21, 16, 11:59:46:PM » Reply

why am I an asshole HK.  Is it because I don't agree with your crazy gun ideas and your racist and bigoted craziness? 
KensanIV

« Reply #7 on: 07 22, 16, 12:12:56:AM » Reply

Until you dims figure out a way to abolish the Second Amendment, he certainly can buy just about any gun he wishes as long as he can pay for it...It is legal.

I'm sure he can't buy a B-1 Bomber or a Navy Destroyer or even an Atomic Cannon... However, he already has a pretty awesome accumulation of good weapons. 
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #8 on: 07 22, 16, 05:36:27:AM » Reply

Wvit keeps on goose stepping!

According to Wvit Americans have no freedom of religion or right to keep and bear arms!

Soon he will deny the very existence of the Bill of Rights!
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 07 22, 16, 06:36:52:AM » Reply

why am I an asshole

Read your lies and extremism and figure it out.
wvit1001

« Reply #10 on: 07 22, 16, 08:57:45:AM » Reply

What lies duke?  If I'm lying to you about something let me know what it is. 
HK91-762mm

« Reply #11 on: 07 22, 16, 09:13:48:AM » Reply

Until you dims figure out a way to abolish the Second Amendment, he certainly can buy just about any gun he wishes as long as he can pay for it...It is legal.

I'm sure he can't buy a B-1 Bomber or a Navy Destroyer or even an Atomic Cannon... However, he already has a pretty awesome accumulation of good weapons.

Your right==IN My New free State I can own any firearm I wish to own --  There are restrictions on FULL AUTO machine guns -But with a $200.00 Tax stamp from ATF I can own a Machine gun .. so called -street sweeper shotguns are also restricted by fed law But I can own one too with a tax stamp,, same with a silencer ...

Wvitts Seems to be saying -In his Opinion  He feels I cant own any gun I want,, and he wishes to make it so by Law! with new Bans [that Hitlery will impose]
Pages: 1 2 ... 7 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Typical Liberal mentallity on Gun Bans --masshole AW Ban=>
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory