Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 16, 24, 03:42:56:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2659632 Posts in 298511 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Pets  |  Topic: For the love of a cheetah 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: For the love of a cheetah  (Read 1151 times)
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« on: 07 04, 16, 08:14:30:PM » Reply

This brave man came back to visit the cheetah he raised from birth.  Whoever said love hurts?  An amazing case of smother love from this beautiful animal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6cWOQ8g328

Loved By Affectionate African Cheetah Cat - Man & Cheetah ...

www.youtube.com

Volunteering at Cheetah Experience in South Africa, I befriended Gabe, the most affectionate and interactive cat (wild or domesticated) I've ever met. The re...

Getting his face sanded.
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #1 on: 07 08, 16, 08:04:23:AM » Reply

Yes, (((smother love))) & getting sandpapered aww

I especially love the purrrring!!

Such a sweet baby

^Just discovered after all this time the different smiley's that can be accessed in the settings lol; wondered where wmd got them
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #2 on: 07 08, 16, 12:46:59:PM » Reply

Oooo, Nice affection,  but I don't know if that was good idea to allow the cat to taste human blood.   
There is a real reason why humans should not try to raise wild cats such as that.
Certainly he is a lucky guy, but man, if that cat ever turns while he is pinned.......
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #3 on: 07 09, 16, 06:43:31:PM » Reply

I missed the taste for blood part...unless got so raw from that sand tongue: x But yes, there is a reason they are called wild animals. Just read further about the scabs becoming infected, ouch. Wild animals if raised from young are so affectionate but we can't forget they are beasts of prey first. Don't imagine once hand-raised they could ever be put back in the wild. Sanctuary time.

Just one story of many --Timothy Tredwell and girlfriend lost their lives in Alaska after all those years living among the bears ...was it Kodiak Island or something...for months every year. He never touched them and of course didn't raise them but did get too close through the years and became reckless.

I'm sure we all have heard stories of even hand fed babies of a wild animal especially as an adult can turn and pounce at a seconds notice. The one with the Vegas act...Z & R, don't know if they raised them but one sure got mauled and years in rehab.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Pets  |  Topic: For the love of a cheetah
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory