Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 07:15:32:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Emily 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Emily  (Read 122 times)
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« on: 07 04, 16, 08:24:50:AM » Reply

Saw this in Sunday's LA Times, Parade magazine and thought of your Hannah; hope she does well this 4th
Have seen these before and hear they can be a comfort if needed.

Happy happy to Aesop's pets. Including my little buddy Ozzy, to Hanny, Catcher & Big Bigum

sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 07 04, 16, 09:04:55:AM » Reply

NOt sure how the grand dogs do  with that noise...they are NYers and I'm sure the fireworks are as loud as can be where they are.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #2 on: 07 04, 16, 06:48:31:PM » Reply

Thanks Pacifica - we did try one of those without too much success.  It seems like the pill works the best (acepromazine) but I really hate to give it to her.  We had to start last night and I gave her half a pill.  It's a pity because the weather is a balmy 70 degrees with a lovely breeze and we will have to again shut our windows up all over the house, turn on the air conditioning and up the music volume.  Our neighbors last night had a firework party in the street, set out their chairs and it was smoke and bangs for 2 hours.  I was truly p'od as it wasn't even the 4th yet.  Hannah crept around and was only calm when she was lying next to me and I had my arms around her.  I could feel her chest shuddering and ended up having to give her the medication.  She is truly terrified.

Usually tonight the 4th will be bad as they all go to the display at the city park or high school which starts at dark and doesn't end until 11pm and then they come home and start their own shebang until way gone midnight.  I wish they could just enjoy the home fireworks without the loud explosions.  Tomorrow there will be reports of injured, lost or dead animals and people with burns or lost fingers.  I really wish there was more control over it all.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Emily
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About