Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 16, 24, 07:35:08:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2659491 Posts in 298499 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Hillary Isn’t To Blame For Benghazi, REPUBLICANS Are 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Print
Author Topic: Hillary Isn’t To Blame For Benghazi, REPUBLICANS Are  (Read 14999 times)
wvit1001

« on: 06 29, 16, 11:41:19:AM » Reply

Sister of Slain Ambassador: Hillary Isn’t To Blame For Benghazi, REPUBLICANS Are

Dr. Anne Stevens, sister of slain Ambassador Chris Stevens, who spoke out against right-wing conspiracy theorists and Republican budget-spenders in an interview with the New Yorker, absolving former Secretary Clinton of blame for the attacks and placing it squarely where it belongs – with the House Republicans who slashed embassy security funds in the name of austerity.

Dr. Stevens said that “I do not blame Hillary Clinton or [then Secretary of Defense] Leon Panetta. They were balancing security efforts at embassies and missions around the world. And their staffs were doing their best to provide what they could with the resources they had. The Benghazi Mission was understaffed. We know that now. But, again, Chris knew that. It wasn’t a secret to him. He decided to take the risk to go there. It is not something they did to him. It is something he took on himself.”

When asked if she thought the issue was politicized, she replied “Yes! Definitely politicized. Every report I read that mentions him specifically has a political bent, an accusatory bent.” She then went on to place to blame for the attacks where it truly belongs: with the Republican-dominated House of Representatives.

“It is clear, in hindsight, that the facility was not sufficiently protected by the State Department and the Defense Department. But what was the underlying cause? Perhaps if Congress had provided a budget to increase security for all missions around the world, then some of the requests for more security in Libya would have been granted. Certainly the State Department is underbudgeted…It would be much more useful for Congress to focus on providing resources for security for all State Department facilities around the world—for increasing personnel, language capabilities, for increasing staff to build relationships, particularly in North Africa and the Middle East. I would love to hear they are drastically increasing the budget.”

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/chris-stevenss-family-dont-blame-hillary-clinton-for-benghazi?utm_content=bufferd52c6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 06 29, 16, 11:45:03:AM » Reply

So, Republicans forced Obama and Hillary not to send rescue forces to Benghazi?
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 06 29, 16, 11:51:54:AM » Reply

wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 06 29, 16, 11:53:44:AM » Reply

Republican Congressman Jason Chaffetz (Utah) acknowledged on Wednesday that House Republicans had consciously voted to reduce the funds allocated to the State Department for embassy security since winning the majority in 2010.

CNN anchor Soledad O’Brien asked the Utah Republican if he had “voted to cut the funding for embassy security.”

“Absolutely,” Chaffetz said. “Look we have to make priorities and choices in this country."
Neckbone72
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 06 29, 16, 11:55:59:AM » Reply

* benhazi.jpg (29.76 KB, 594x397 - viewed 308 times.)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #5 on: 06 29, 16, 11:57:34:AM » Reply

wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 06 29, 16, 11:59:01:AM » Reply

That's not what Gowdy's report said d2.  Have you bothered to read that latest republican report?
D2D

« Reply #7 on: 06 29, 16, 12:00:00:PM » Reply

Neckbone72
Honored Member

« Reply #8 on: 06 29, 16, 12:00:28:PM » Reply

* didnt read.png (86.8 KB, 300x168 - viewed 228 times.)
caserio1

« Reply #9 on: 06 29, 16, 12:05:53:PM » Reply

republicans are no match for the clinton brain
wvit1001

« Reply #10 on: 06 29, 16, 12:06:14:PM » Reply

The report also finds that the military did not carry out then-Defense Secretary Leon Panetta's order to deploy U.S. forces to help rescue Americans under fire in Benghazi.

"What was disturbing from the evidence the Committee found was that at the time of the final lethal attack at the Annex, no asset ordered deployed by the Secretary had even left the ground," the report says.
Neckbone72
Honored Member

« Reply #11 on: 06 29, 16, 12:10:31:PM » Reply

* TRY.jpg (35.81 KB, 707x600 - viewed 305 times.)
Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Hillary Isn’t To Blame For Benghazi, REPUBLICANS Are
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory