Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 03:12:06:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660694 Posts in 298615 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: You will not believe Hillary said this... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: You will not believe Hillary said this...  (Read 260 times)
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« on: 06 28, 16, 09:50:39:PM » Reply

... ever notice that Hillary coughs when she lies?

Hillary criticizes ‘foreign’ money in politics; ignores $17.1 million given to her foundation

June 26, 2016

By Kyle Olson

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/2zmCf71g3Ss" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/2zmCf71g3Ss</a>

Urging mayors to get “unaccountable money out of politics,” Clinton claimed the Citizens United Supreme Court decision is allowing “secret money” to “rig” the system.

“I don’t say this as a Democrat, I say this as an American: I really think we’re skating on thin ice.

“It’s getting to the point where we have no idea where money is coming from,” Clinton said.

“It’s not being disclosed. It could be foreign government money. It could be criminal cartel money. You don’t have to say. We’ll never know.

“So this is about how we make government work and restore confidence and trust in it,” Clinton claimed.

These statements were made by the only person running for president whose foundation accepted $17.1 million in donations from foreign governments.

The Daily Caller reported:

The amended Exhibit A also revealed how foreign government gifts vastly overshadowed domestic government contributions during her State Department tenure.

In the foundation’s revised 2010 filing, $7.8 million of $8.8 million in all government grants originated from foreign governments, according to the exhibit. In 2011, $2 million of the $3 million were foreign donations.

In 2012, $3.5 million came from foreign governments while only $300,000 came from domestic government sources.  And in 2013, nearly 100 percent of the $4.4 million of the government donations came from overseas governments. Only $23,000 came from U.S. government entities, according to the exhibit.

http://theamericanmirror.com/hillary-criticizes-foreign-money-politics/
wvit1001

« Reply #1 on: 06 28, 16, 09:53:22:PM » Reply

the Clinton foundation is a charity, it's not her money and it's not political.  I don't see you whining about these overseas companies giving money to the Red Cross.
wxzyw

« Reply #2 on: 06 28, 16, 09:56:59:PM » Reply

Stop lying, the Clinton Foundation and the CGI are her own private slush funds... if you took your head out of your ass you'd know that.
wvit1001

« Reply #3 on: 06 28, 16, 09:58:22:PM » Reply

give you idiocy a break xyz.
wxzyw

« Reply #4 on: 06 28, 16, 10:20:10:PM » Reply

vit, stop lying...

the Clinton Foundation and the CGI are her own private slush funds... if you took your head out of your ass you'd know that.
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #5 on: 06 28, 16, 10:27:49:PM » Reply

Hitlery Lying--hahahahaha  !!!

* hitlery is a lier.jpg (37.52 KB, 487x414 - viewed 12 times.)

* klinton shit.jpg (34.97 KB, 443x421 - viewed 12 times.)
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #6 on: 06 28, 16, 10:30:00:PM » Reply

More irresponsible accusations of innuendo and rumor from xyz without one SHRED of proof.

Go back home and slap your mother for allowing your brain to rot, xyz.  :P
KensanIV

« Reply #7 on: 06 28, 16, 10:35:07:PM » Reply

I do not believe I have ever heard anyone who can lie as easily as Hillary.. She can keep a straight face, no matter how bad the lie is. 

Such as saying "money that is unaccounted for in politics".  She is without a doubt the worst person in politics when it comes for strange unaccounted for donations to her campaign or the Clinton Foundation.

I hope both the Clinton fry for all the lies.
wxzyw

« Reply #8 on: 06 29, 16, 10:54:03:AM » Reply

davik, why are you proud of your stupidity?

The amended Exhibit A also revealed how foreign government gifts vastly overshadowed domestic government contributions during her State Department tenure.

In the foundation’s revised 2010 filing, $7.8 million of $8.8 million in all government grants originated from foreign governments, according to the exhibit. In 2011, $2 million of the $3 million were foreign donations.

In 2012, $3.5 million came from foreign governments while only $300,000 came from domestic government sources.  And in 2013, nearly 100 percent of the $4.4 million of the government donations came from overseas governments. Only $23,000 came from U.S. government entities, according to the exhibit.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: You will not believe Hillary said this...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory