Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 01:43:06:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660649 Posts in 298613 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Anti-Gun Senator Jamilah Nasheed arrested with a loaded gun, drunk 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Anti-Gun Senator Jamilah Nasheed arrested with a loaded gun, drunk  (Read 126 times)
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« on: 06 28, 16, 08:58:27:PM » Reply

Anti-Gun Senator Jamilah Nasheed arrested with a loaded gun, extra clips, and drunk in Ferguson!!!

Guess who got arrested Monday night after she refused to get up off the ground out in the middle of the road in front of the Ferguson Police Department?[/JUSTIFY]
And not only arrested, but arrested while her breath reportedly reeked of alcohol and she just so happened to be carrying a fully loaded 9mm with extra ammo?[/JUSTIFY]
Why none other than Anti-gun Missouri Senator Jamilah Nasheed (D-St. Louis), who has herself sponsored multiple gun control bills.[/JUSTIFY]
“It was a symbolic arrest – sending a message to the protesters that we can protest peacefully and that we must protest peacefully and that we want justice for Michael Brown, but we don’t want it in vain,” Nasheed said outside the jail Tuesday morning.[/JUSTIFY]
Here she is below chanting in the street in protest of the Michael Brown shooting — which the autopsy has now revealed happened after Brown went for Police Officer Darren Wilson’s gun — prior to her arrest. Police gave the Senator and her companion numerous warnings to get out of the street and back on the sidewalk before they arrested her but she refused to budge.
So the Senator’s message to Ferguson protesters on how to protest “peacefully” involves what police describe as “intoxicants,” carrying a loaded gun, and kneeling in front of traffic in the middle of a busy street and refusing to move?
The Senator told KMOV4 that she has a concealed carry permit, yet police seized her gun and the rounds upon her arrest. When KMOV4 asked Ferguson Police Officer Tim Zoll why the gun was taken if Nasheed had a permit, Zoll replied, “If she had a concealed carry permit, I’m sure she would have shown it to the officers.

http://cbsstlouis.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/img_4328.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1

Baretta19

« Reply #1 on: 06 28, 16, 09:06:24:PM » Reply

she has a concealed carry permit, yet police seized her gun and the rounds upon her arrest. When KMOV4 asked Ferguson Police Officer Tim Zoll why the gun was taken if Nasheed had a permit, Zoll replied, “If she had a concealed carry permit, I’m sure she would have shown it to the officers.

What a stupid cop..I have a CCW in several states and they all have a common theme, NO ALCOHOL PERIOD, she should lose her permit the day after she gets out of jail

HK91-762mm

« Reply #2 on: 06 28, 16, 09:08:54:PM » Reply

she should lose her permit the day after she gets out of jail

Getting one,s ass thrown in Jail and arrested Is usually a very good way to have your CCW Permit revoked !!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #3 on: 06 28, 16, 09:34:02:PM » Reply

Jambaliya Aw-sheeet!!!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

How do they come up with these idiotic names?  Maybe, they blindly grab some Scrabble Letters and toss them on the ground? ? ? ? ? ? ?

http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/drunk-armed-anti-gun-state-senator-jamilah-nasheed-arrested-with-a-gun-on-her-and-heavy-smell-of-booze/
HK91-762mm

« Reply #4 on: 06 28, 16, 09:42:00:PM » Reply

Jambaliya Aw-sheeet!!!   HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

WHY Sheeiittew  Look at dem White Krackka  Police Arresting dat Poor Black lady --Dat bez Raciest !! Youz bez careful or you bez having Jw tune you up a new asshole !!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #5 on: 06 28, 16, 10:28:09:PM » Reply

Everybody KNOWS Jizz-Wanker2 is one of "those" people.  He keeps using that Ebonics word "youse"!!!
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 06 28, 16, 10:58:22:PM » Reply

a story from 2 yrs ago.  why did you dig this up?  what happened in the case?
HK91-762mm

« Reply #7 on: 06 28, 16, 11:10:11:PM » Reply

Just an example of We do as we Like --and we want to tell you how you must Live --Laws are for you --NOT Us !
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 06 28, 16, 11:13:15:PM » Reply

I don't see where she was charged with any weapons charges or alcohol violations at all.   All she was charged with was were misdemeanors of failure to comply and walking in the street.
wvit1001

« Reply #9 on: 06 28, 16, 11:17:51:PM » Reply

Proposing a bill that gun owners are required to report a lost or stolen gun to the police within 72 hours is anti-gun legislation HK?
wvit1001

« Reply #10 on: 06 28, 16, 11:22:11:PM » Reply

HK's such a NRA toady he can't think for himself anymore at all.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #11 on: 06 29, 16, 10:21:21:AM » Reply

Proof leftists cannot be trusted with firearms!
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Anti-Gun Senator Jamilah Nasheed arrested with a loaded gun, drunk
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory