Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:53:53:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653551 Posts in 297938 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Lets be honest and upfront the terrorist are already here, they could 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Lets be honest and upfront the terrorist are already here, they could  (Read 164 times)
gwboolean

« Reply #12 on: 06 28, 16, 10:34:19:PM » Reply

What kind of person blames the Parents for the acts of the child?

I wouldn't know Jimboy.  It would seem that you are accusing me of that, even though I did not blame the parents.  I was merely pointing out that your muzzie allies that killed nearly 100 Americans was here as a result of you TrEA$on party @ssholes bringing their families here.  Their parents are not at fault for what you did Jimboy.  You, however, have frequently blamed innocent people for the acts of others and we damn sure know what kind of person you are Jimboy.

Again Jimboy, why do you hate America so much that you arm radical Islamic jihadists and loose them to kill Americans?
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #13 on: 06 28, 16, 10:41:01:PM » Reply

Again Jimboy, why do you hate America so much that you arm radical Islamic jihadists and loose them to kill Americans?

What the hell are you talking about GW. The last major arming of radical Islam occurred when Obama helped kill Qaddafi and let his military armory fall into terrorist rebel hands.
darkflower

« Reply #14 on: 06 28, 16, 10:41:15:PM » Reply

"What kind of person blames the Parents for the acts of the child? "

trump does. He says kill their whole family off.

And hate crimes are by definition all terrorist acts, yet the same bozos going nuts over a handful of muslims do not even like hate crimes, which are terrorism, being treated any differently.

Meanwhile the largest organization of terrorists are the police. rwf do not even want to hold them accountable at all. Totally let them get away with terrorizing the country on a daily basis.

Take your phony concern and shove it. The war on terrorism is nothing but hate, greed, and lust for power. The problem is not islamic terrorists, they already are held accountable under the law so there is nothing at all to complain about except how imperialism and war on terror breeds more. The problem is you.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 06 28, 16, 10:48:23:PM » Reply

And your problem drugweed is you, I would suggest rehab, but you've probably already failed that! Just be careful and don't over dose, there may be a 45 minute waiting period before help can arrive, so be sure to leave you ID where it can be found!!
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #16 on: 06 28, 16, 11:01:06:PM » Reply

I did not blame the parents.  I was merely pointing out that your muzzie allies that killed nearly 100 Americans

I absolutely LOVE it every time you have to walk back your Lying statements. 
And Thank You for allowing ME to be the one that forces you to do that..  Its fun.
gwboolean

« Reply #17 on: 06 28, 16, 11:09:42:PM » Reply

I absolutely LOVE it every time you have to walk back your Lying statements.
And Thank You for allowing ME to be the one that forces you to do that.. Its fun.

Your welcome Jimboy, even though I have walked back nothing and you have not forced me into anything.  You do like to believe in imaginary things Jimboy.  Of course that still doesn't change the problem you and your TrEA$on party Komerads have with the fact that you have brought radical islamist jihadists to our shores then armed them and turned them loose to kill Americans.

So tell me Jimboy, why do you hate America so much that you have radical islamist jihadists kill Americans?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #18 on: 06 28, 16, 11:22:35:PM » Reply

Thats like blaming Lincoln for bringing the Italian over because of Al Capone, or blaming Carter for bringing Terrorists over because they attacked Israeli Olympians.

But don't think I don't enjoy reading the stupid chit you write.   Because its actually fun...    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
gwboolean

« Reply #19 on: 06 29, 16, 12:03:25:AM » Reply

It is not like that at all Jimboy.  You are what you are.  Your plan B doesn't seem to be doing well for you either Jimboy.  Might be time for you to have a look at plan C.
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #20 on: 06 29, 16, 12:30:47:AM » Reply

When plan (A) was already efficient then a plan (B) or (C) is never necessary...   Yeah, I'm that good....

Baretta19

« Reply #21 on: 06 29, 16, 05:00:05:AM » Reply

Witness At Ted Cruz Hearing Accuses Congress' Two Muslim Members Of Muslim Brotherhood Ties
The charge was leveled by Chris Gaubatz, a “national security consultant” who has moonlighted as an undercover agitator of Muslim groups that he accuses of being terrorist outfits, and it was directed at Reps. Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) and André Carson (D-Ind.). At the heart of his accusation is the attendance by those two members at a 2008 convention hosted by the Islamic Society of North America — a Muslim umbrella group, which Gaubatz claims is a front for the Muslim Brotherhood.

SHOCKER..No not really, I'll say it again, they can't be "Muslim" and "American" it's an oxymoron
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #22 on: 06 29, 16, 05:05:08:AM » Reply

Back to the actualTopic before I was sidetracked by the paid agitator, Booboo.

To all the Liberal weenies out there that won't allow this threat to sink into their heads.
Allow me to break it down for you from an old movie:

Ring ring ring...   Hello?
Ma'am, this is the Police.
Those threatening calls you've been getting, we've traced where they've been coming from,:
Great!
No Ma'am you don't understand, they're from coming from INSIDE the house !!    GET OUT!!  -- GET OUT NOW !!

darkflower

« Reply #23 on: 06 29, 16, 05:16:37:AM » Reply

They can't be christian and american or jewish and american. It would be an oxymoron.

"as moonlighted as an undercover agitator of Muslim groups"

And you are taking the word of an admitted criminal. Agitator is someone who tries to talk others into crimes, meaning he himself is a criminal and if it was terrorism he tried to talk people into then he is a terrorist recruiter. Moreover, you are assuming some very very indirect guilt by association.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Lets be honest and upfront the terrorist are already here, they could
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory