Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 04:31:24:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662052 Posts in 298752 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Lets be honest and upfront the terrorist are already here, they could 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Lets be honest and upfront the terrorist are already here, they could  (Read 165 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« on: 06 28, 16, 08:28:27:PM » Reply

be next door or a block down the street! Who knows what's come across our border, or what has been allowed in by legal means!

Omar Mateen was an American citizen, what the left likes to call a home grown terrorist, but they always leave off the part about muslim and islam, to make it appear just the good ole country boy turned terrorist!

When you allow political leaders to edit the enemy and rules of engagement have been stripped of its true meaning for political correctness, then expect our body count to rise sharply when it's illegal to name the enemy!

49 American citizens died at the hands of one radical Islamic terrorist. and the DOJ wanted to edit the 911 call in order to remove islam muslim and isis out of the terrorist phone call 49 dead 53 injured and the concern was about political correctness! And a message from a muslim leader telling us not to rush to judge!
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #1 on: 06 28, 16, 08:57:12:PM » Reply

To all the Liberal weenies out there that won't allow this threat to sink into their heads.
Allow me to break it down for you from an old movie:

Ring ring ring...   Hello?
Ma'am, this is the Police.
Those threatening calls you've been getting, we've traced where they've been coming from,:
Great!
No Ma'am you don't understand, they're from coming from INSIDE the house !!    GET OUT!!  -- GET OUT NOW !!
Baretta19

« Reply #2 on: 06 28, 16, 09:09:47:PM » Reply

Not only here but their numbers are growing thanks to having a friend in the WH
gwboolean

« Reply #3 on: 06 28, 16, 09:28:42:PM » Reply

Nice talk, coming from the same people who brought these Islamic radical jihadists over here, then arming them and setting them lose to kill Americans.  Sorry boys, but Americans just aren't going to buy into your bullshit about how you hate Islamic radical jihadists after what you have done.
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #4 on: 06 28, 16, 09:31:59:PM » Reply

Omar Mateen was an American citizen, what the left likes to call a home grown terrorist,

Yep===A Child of Radicals Muzzies Who came here some years ago !!
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 06 28, 16, 09:44:31:PM » Reply

Nice talk, coming from the same people who brought these Islamic radical jihadists over here,

Why do you HATE Immigrants that came here on their own?
gwboolean

« Reply #6 on: 06 28, 16, 09:50:16:PM » Reply

Why do you HATE Immigrants that came here on their own?

I do not Jimboy, although they did not come here on their own.  I know that you HATE immigrants however.  I also know that every single one of the radical Islamic Jihadists that have been here in America and killed large numbers of Americans was brought over by you TrEA$on party @ssholes.  You really need to start working on a plan B Jimboy.

Yep===A Child of Radicals Muzzies Who came here some years ago !!

Yep === brought here by Reagan.
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 06 28, 16, 09:55:31:PM » Reply

Again:  Why do you HATE Immigrants? 
But the fact is neither Omar Mateem nor Rizwan Farook were Immigrants,  they were both born here, and "Naturalized" just like Obama.
But you can HATE them if you like.  You seem to HATE everyone anyways.
gwboolean

« Reply #8 on: 06 28, 16, 10:02:38:PM » Reply

Again: Why do you HATE Immigrants?
[/HIGHLIGHT][/FONT]

Again, I do not hate immigrants.  I know that you do, but I do not Jimboy.  I am aware that Mateem and Farook were immigrants (their parents were) and were brought here by Reagan.  Obama was born here and is a natural born citizen Jimboy. 

I do not hate them Jimboy, I am just pointing out who it was who brought them here and who it was who armed them and let them kill Americans.  I don't hate them Jimboy, I hate the people who claim to love America but want to overthrow our government and use their radical Islam juhadist allies to do their dirty work killing Americans.  Why do you hate Americans and want them dead Jimboy?
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 06 28, 16, 10:07:31:PM » Reply

Their parents didn't kill anyone and Reagan wasn't the doctor that birthed them.  So, thats LIE #1.
You also refuse to tell us why you HATE immigrants so much, and instead dance around it.  Thats LIE #2.
And the Topic is "Lets be Honest", which you can't do, so that Lie #3.

You just can't help being a LIAR, Can you?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
gwboolean

« Reply #10 on: 06 28, 16, 10:11:05:PM » Reply

Their parents didn't kill anyone and Reagan wasn't the doctor that birthed them.

No one has claimed their parents did Jimboy.  But Reagan brought their parents over and their children killed nearly 100 Americans Jimboy.  And I do not hate immigrants as you do Jimboy.

Again Jimboy, why do you hate Americans so much that you have your muzzie allies kill Americans?
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 06 28, 16, 10:17:59:PM » Reply

What kind of person blames the Parents for the acts of the child? 

Ahhh I know, the same kind of person that would blame the child for the acts of the parents, or grand-parents, or Great grand-parents, or Great Great grand-parents, or Great Great Great grand-parents.. 

What kind of person?   An idiot who HATES Immigrants...  .   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Lets be honest and upfront the terrorist are already here, they could
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory