Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 09:56:50:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660494 Posts in 298594 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The meaning of "Well Regulated." 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 13 Print
Author Topic: The meaning of "Well Regulated."  (Read 7361 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #12 on: 06 28, 16, 06:56:23:PM » Reply

It would appear that booboo was called by Mommie to come to din din. Apparently, he's not allowed to eat at his own computer desk. Which likely applies to all pajama-boys.
gwboolean

« Reply #13 on: 06 28, 16, 07:21:20:PM » Reply

Tell us booboo,  How were radical Islamist brought to America? Please enlighten us ..

No problem Jimboy.  Both the radical Islamists (your name for them Jimboy) in San Bernardino and Orlando were brought here by your boy Reagan.  Then you TrEA$on party @ssholes and your NRA masters armed them and set them loose to kill Americans.

The Constitution gives us the right to overthrow the govt. when it goes rogue boohoo

The Constitution of the United States of America does not give you that right Squat.  And anytime you feel like going for it Squat we would all love to quit hearing you TrEA$on party @ssholes threaten us with it and get out and try to get the job done.

Btw, it's bathhouse Barry who is leaving the borders open and taking in the jihadis into our country moron.

I wish we could believe that Squat.  But so far, every single radical Islamist that has attacked America was brought here by you TrEA$on party @ssholes Squat.

The TEA party unlike you are mostly patriots. I understand how that pisses you off commie boy!

Interesting how you patriots bring radical islamists into our country then arm them with assault weapons so they can kill Americans by the hundreds.  You TrEA$on party @ssholes have sure changed the meaning of patriotism over the last few decades Squat.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #14 on: 06 28, 16, 07:25:52:PM » Reply

San Bernardino and Orlando were brought here by your boy Reagan.

How and when?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #15 on: 06 28, 16, 07:30:46:PM » Reply

In bool's mind.  That's where and when.  Ya see it's like your gender.  It's whatever you feel and say it is.
gwboolean

« Reply #16 on: 06 28, 16, 07:34:07:PM » Reply

How and when?

That has been stated and proven here more than once Jimboy and Chuckles.  We aren't going to go through your games again.  You can make any bullshit claim you want to Jimboy and Chuckles, but everyone in America knows when and where your Islamic radical jihadis arrived in America, we know who brought them here and we know who armed them and set them lose to kill Americans Jimboy and Chuckles.  Things just ain't working to well for you and your TrEA$on party masters to overthrow our government and destroy our country these days Jimboy and Chuckles.  Better start working on plan B while you have time Jimboy.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #17 on: 06 28, 16, 07:35:13:PM » Reply

Agreed!  Bathhouse Barry who is importing jihadis into this country
is certainly no patriot boohoo.  He even admits to taking his orders from the UN instead of the constitution
or from the congress which is the definition of a traitor.

I understand that your reading plain English isn't your forte booboo!
If it was you'd know that the constitution does allow for revolution when the  people running the Govt prove to be lawless like the leftist regressive are doing now.
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #18 on: 06 28, 16, 07:44:28:PM » Reply

That has been stated and proven here more than once Jimboy and Chuckles.  We aren't going to go through your games again.

We just want to fully verify that you have a hatred for Immigrants.  This is correct - Right?

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #19 on: 06 28, 16, 07:46:10:PM » Reply

you have never had an unregulated right to own or carry a weapon

LOL!  Wvit never clicked on the link to discover what "regulated" means as it applies to the second amendment.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #20 on: 06 28, 16, 07:48:40:PM » Reply

We all know what you...mean when you say  a "Well regulated militia"...  You mean the right to bring in and arm your ... allies

Nope.  That is not what "regulated" means as it applies to the two amendment.

Give up?  Do you want me to tell you what it means?
stretch351c
Contributor

That which does not kill me, had better run

« Reply #21 on: 06 28, 16, 07:52:44:PM » Reply

I don't agree with sine on almost anything, but in this case I wholeheartedly agree with him. The Second Amendment was put in place to allow the people to protect themselves from a tyrannical central government. It was in response to the dictates of British rule that attempted to limit firearms among the colonists.   
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #22 on: 06 28, 16, 08:01:43:PM » Reply

Regulation to statists and authoritarians means only one thing.  (BTW, the working link is http://www.constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm , without the stray 3 at the end.)
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #23 on: 06 28, 16, 08:04:50:PM » Reply

I didn't catch that until now...
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 13 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The meaning of "Well Regulated."
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source