Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 10:21:45:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660993 Posts in 298646 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Dispelling the Lunatic Right Wing Meme about Sanders Voters 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print
Author Topic: Dispelling the Lunatic Right Wing Meme about Sanders Voters  (Read 287 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« on: 06 28, 16, 01:12:52:PM » Reply

you know, that fantasy that Senator Sanders supporters will hate Secretary Clinton so much, they will flock to Team Trump.

Sanders Voters Pick Hillary Over Trump 81% to 8%

Donald Trump would like for Bernie Sanders supporters to ditch the Democratic Party and support him.

Well, we have some bad news for the Trump campaign. Sanders supporters aren't just rallying around Clinton; they're doing it rather quickly. And it's a big reason Clinton just extended her lead over Trump into the double digits, 51 percent to 39 percent. Sanders backers, who polls have shown were reluctant to jump over to Clinton and even flirted with supporting Trump, are coming home faster than we might have expected.

Last month, 20 percent of Sanders supporters said they would back Trump over Clinton in the general election. This month, that figure is down to 8 percent.

And the poll was conducted before, we would note, Sanders began saying last week that he would support Clinton over Trump in the general election

Indeed, as a Pew poll last week showed, Sanders supporters were more anti-Republican Party than Clinton backers. About 7 in 10 of them, in fact, said the Republican Party makes them "afraid" -- vs. 55 percent of Clinton supporters.

That was never really a recipe for a big crossover vote. And this poll suggests that possibility has been foreclosed.

so...the idealistic left and the pragmatic left come together to defeat the very wrong right. 
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 06 28, 16, 01:14:01:PM » Reply

We will see on election day!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #2 on: 06 28, 16, 01:26:16:PM » Reply

I agree.  Sanders is a lunatic.
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #3 on: 06 28, 16, 01:31:26:PM » Reply

I know people who vote democrat who HATE Hitlery!! and this is back in NY ,, I can only wonder about people in Ohio,,Fla, and VA...

* 13406919_912796755509737_5086997744809427995_n.jpg (49.06 KB, 480x460 - viewed 12 times.)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #4 on: 06 28, 16, 01:34:23:PM » Reply

Well take the 8%.  That's a high defection rate.  We don't need many.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #5 on: 06 28, 16, 01:44:32:PM » Reply

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #6 on: 06 28, 16, 01:48:20:PM » Reply

That Secret Service agent says in his book Hillary constantly screamed at him and called him names!

If it was suicide she drove him to it!
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #7 on: 06 28, 16, 02:12:07:PM » Reply

Well take the 8%.  That's a high defection rate.  We don't need many.

OK, and we'll take these. http://www.politicususa.com/2016/04/25/bombshell-poll-20-republicans-vote-hillary-clinton-trump-wins.html
darkflower

« Reply #8 on: 06 28, 16, 02:14:18:PM » Reply

The poll was flawed. What percent will go third party?

And point of fact, electing a non-progressive dem is worse for progressives than any republican. Who wants to spend four years being told to stfu for the good of the party? Or worse, 8 years. At least dems pretend to care about progressives when reps are in the white house. When they have the white house they tell us to shut up and get in line. Screw that. A whole lot of Sanders supporters will never ever ever vote for that pos clinton.
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 06 28, 16, 02:16:02:PM » Reply

What are progressives progressing toward?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #10 on: 06 28, 16, 02:19:14:PM » Reply

More of the same, D2D.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #11 on: 06 28, 16, 02:57:09:PM » Reply

If you think Trump would be better for the country than Clinton, DarkFlower, than you are further removed from reality than any of these tools on the right have accused you of being.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Dispelling the Lunatic Right Wing Meme about Sanders Voters
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory