Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 07:42:17:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662540 Posts in 298795 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: With the USSC decision on same sex marriage, roe vs wade should be 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: With the USSC decision on same sex marriage, roe vs wade should be  (Read 152 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« on: 06 28, 16, 11:55:07:AM » Reply

struck down, women can't get women pregnant and men can't get men pregnant, so no need for abortions any more!
Mystic
Are you dumb all the time or just when I'm around?
Honored Member

My guess is - all the time.

« Reply #1 on: 06 28, 16, 12:01:25:PM » Reply

You realize, do you, that gays can and do have kids and lesbians pretty much the same.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 06 28, 16, 12:06:35:PM » Reply

Via adoption!

Are you suggesting a gay person adopting a child has the right to abort that child?
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 06 28, 16, 12:11:40:PM » Reply

Why is it that child services claim they care so much about children, that they allow gays to adopt, isn't warping a child's mind not child abuse! how do you explain to a child that some mommy's stands up to pee and some daddy's sits down to pee!
Mystic
Are you dumb all the time or just when I'm around?
Honored Member

My guess is - all the time.

« Reply #4 on: 06 28, 16, 12:21:13:PM » Reply

No silly, people do not abort babies. The gays and lesbians actually get pregnant like straight people.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 06 28, 16, 12:24:10:PM » Reply

Really explain how Lucy got Mabel pregnant!
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #6 on: 06 28, 16, 12:33:01:PM » Reply

DBM, do you choose to display ignorance on purpose, or does it come naturally to you? Was a law made requiring you to marry someone of the same sex? Can you provide the bill number for that law? If you want to marry someone of the same sex, go for it. You don't have to rely on a nonexistent piece of legislation to justify it.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 06 28, 16, 12:38:26:PM » Reply

Why shouldn't roe vs wade be struck down now BS you homosexuals won't be getting pregnant so what purpose does it serve?

What was the purpose of the ruling of the USSC BS, if there was never a law on marriage?
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #8 on: 06 28, 16, 01:32:15:PM » Reply

So DBM, are you going to say with a straight face that now only same sex marriages is allowed? I know you've posted some dumb things in the past, but you've really outdone yourself now. Why are you claiming there was never any marriage laws DBM? Every state has laws about marriage. There are laws regarding how many spouses a person can have, there are age restrictions, there are license requirements. Until the recent USSC ruling against discriminating, there were laws restricting same sex marriage. Maybe you aren't from this country, but there have been marriage laws ever since there have been laws in this country. So again, if you want to marry someone of the same sex, that is your right. You really don't have to if you don't want to, heterosexual marriage is still legal. I hope this clears things up for you.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 06 28, 16, 02:42:44:PM » Reply

When and how did the USSC rewrite the laws that forbid same sex marriage, if there were laws against it! I know since Jan 20 2009 the USSC has become an Obama political tool I had no ideal they were now allowed to change laws and make them void! So you explain how the USSC made same sex marriage legal without them changing the laws of the states that had those laws on the books that same sex marriage was illegal!
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #10 on: 06 28, 16, 03:00:22:PM » Reply

What the SCOTUS ruling did DBM, is uphold the constitution and forbade states from passing or enforcing discriminatory marriage bans and laws. Now you are free to marry a person of whichever gender you find to your liking, if you can find someone of any gender that will have you.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 06 28, 16, 03:27:30:PM » Reply

So you now admit the USSC has become a political tool of the left, and grants special rights were none applies, to certain people based of their sexual preferences.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: With the USSC decision on same sex marriage, roe vs wade should be
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory