Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 01:03:08:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660539 Posts in 298598 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Benghazi Committee Faults Military Response To 2012 Attack 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Benghazi Committee Faults Military Response To 2012 Attack  (Read 106 times)
wvit1001

« on: 06 28, 16, 11:22:40:AM » Reply

from reading through goofy gowdy's report it would seem that he blames the military -

The House Benghazi Committee has released its findings on the September 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Libya.

The 800-page report found that despite President Obama and then Defense Secretary Leon Panetta's "clear orders," the military failed to immediately send a force to Benghazi and that nothing was en route to Libya at the time the last two Americans were killed — almost eight hours after the attacks began.

Four Americans died in the attack on the compound, including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens.

The report had harsh findings about the military but little new about the role of Hillary Clinton, whose response as secretary of state had been thrust into the spotlight by the committee's investigation.

The report says none of the relevant military forces met their deployment timelines to respond to the attack and that a "Fleet Anti-terrorism Security Team (FAST) sat on a plane in Rota, Spain for three hours, and changed in and out of their uniforms four times."

The report adds that while State Department security at the compound was "woefully inadequate," Clinton herself "never personally denied any requests for additional security in Benghazi." Clinton was also "active and engaged" on the night of the attacks and in subsequent days, saying she was in touch with the president, the CIA director, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and others in the hours following the attacks.

http://www.npr.org/2016/06/28/483831166/benghazi-committee-faults-military-response-to-2012-attack-in-libya
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #1 on: 06 28, 16, 11:47:25:AM » Reply

So? That means our commander in chief was at fault wouldn't it?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #2 on: 06 28, 16, 11:48:50:AM » Reply

Yep, Obama hates the military and this failure proves it!
caserio1

« Reply #3 on: 06 28, 16, 11:50:16:AM » Reply

the closer one examines hillary, the smarter she becomes
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 06 28, 16, 11:53:42:AM » Reply

The House Benghazi Committee faulted the Obama administration Tuesday for what they said was a slowed response to help Americans under attack in Benghazi, Libya, in 2012.Four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, died in two assaults at the diplomatic facility and CIA annex.

Gowdy said Tuesday that the report documents that the U.S. was slow to send help to the Americans in Benghazi "because of an obsession with hurting the Libyans' feelings."

Matthew Daly, The Associated Press

June 28, 2016
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #5 on: 06 28, 16, 12:39:46:PM » Reply

In this report, we learn that Hillary herself suggested to Obama that the United States give arms to the Libyan rebels ... the same weapons al Qaeda used to kill Chris Stevens and 3 others at the U.S. compound in Benghazi.

This report, we also learn that Huma Weiner sent Hillary an email that said her private email server had been HACKED!

In this report we learn that Hillary knowingly lied about the cause of the Benghazi attack.  She repeatedly insisted "a disgusting video" was the culprit, even though in private conversations, she blamed Islamic terrorists.

These are bombshell revelations and should land Hillary in jail.  But libs don't care because they are morally bankrupt and only care about political power.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 06 28, 16, 12:46:57:PM » Reply

You will not find out what is in the 800 page report by listening to CNN or MSNBC.   
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #7 on: 06 28, 16, 01:03:43:PM » Reply

Remember under Obama not a bullet is fired, not a bomb dropped nor a soldier deployed without King Obama's approval!

This proves Obama refused to give a go order for rescue!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #8 on: 06 28, 16, 01:27:21:PM » Reply

Hillary went to bed when her ambassador needed her.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #9 on: 06 28, 16, 01:42:02:PM » Reply

darkflower

« Reply #10 on: 06 28, 16, 02:25:32:PM » Reply

In this report, we learn that Hillary herself suggested to Obama that the United States give arms to the Libyan rebels ... the same weapons al Qaeda used to kill Chris Stevens and 3 others at the U.S. compound in Benghazi.

I call that poetic justice. How come reps do not emphasize THIS point rather than the bs stand down order? Reckless interventionalism led directly to their deaths, with the very same weapons even. Should have left Libya alone and none of that would have happened.

Oh, and us REAL liberals are angry over them arming rebels and then invading Libya. I would love to see clinton and obama arrested and tried for crimes against peace.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #11 on: 06 28, 16, 02:40:57:PM » Reply

I call that poetic justice.

It would be poetic justice if Hillary was killed, not Stevens and his associates.  They were the victims of Hillary's incompetence/ deception
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Benghazi Committee Faults Military Response To 2012 Attack
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory