Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 02:40:21:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660557 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Benghazi Investigation FINAL Report Drops THIS Bombshell, ARREST HILLA 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print
Author Topic: Benghazi Investigation FINAL Report Drops THIS Bombshell, ARREST HILLA  (Read 216 times)
wise1ray

« on: 06 28, 16, 10:31:13:AM » Reply

AL Benghazi report published as soon as possible. He answered the bell and released the 800-page report today and it is NOT good for Hillary Clinton.

The overall summation of the report is the Obama administration, which of course includes Hillary Clinton, failed to keep American diplomats properly protected and safe during the now infamous Benghazi attack on September 11, 2012.

That being the case, Hillary Clinton must be held accountable for this blatant disregard of American lives.

Several flaws in the independent review of the case were also pointed out, specifically how the Accountability Review Board allegedly coordinated with Clinton’s Chief of Staff. Obviously, an independent review board should be just that, not coordinating with one of the people under investigation.

Among the most notable details released in the report are:

The CIA misses warnings of the threat
The Defense department did not meet response times
Teleconference phone call with White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough while the attack was taking place
State Department officials concerned with Marines wearing uniforms in fear of hurting diplomatic relations
While the attacks were going on, the Vice Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff was at his home hosting a dinner party rather than at the meetings
The FAST response team sat on the deck for approximately three hours and was forced to change in and out of uniforms four times for “diplomacy” reasons
Several members of the committee released statements with the release of the report (via Benghazi.house.gov – where you can also see the full report):
wise1ray

« Reply #1 on: 06 28, 16, 10:31:44:AM » Reply

Rep. Mike Pompeo (KS-04) released the following statement regarding these findings:

“We expect our government to make every effort to save the lives of Americans who serve in harm’s way. That did not happen in Benghazi. Politics were put ahead of the lives of Americans, and while the administration had made excuses and blamed the challenges posed by time and distance, the truth is that they did not try.”

Rep. Martha Roby (AL-02) released the following statement regarding these findings:

“Our committee’s insistence on additional information about the military’s response to the Benghazi attacks was met with strong opposition from the Defense Department, and now we know why. Instead of attempting to hide deficiencies in our posture and performance, it’s my hope our report will help ensure we fix what went wrong so that a tragedy like this never happens again.”

Rep. Jim Jordan (OH-04) released the following statement regarding these findings:

“Obama Administration officials, including the Secretary of State, learned almost in real time that the attack in Benghazi was a terrorist attack. Rather than tell the American people the truth, the administration told one story privately and a different story publicly.”

Rep. Peter Roskam (IL-06) released the following statement regarding these findings:

“In the days and weeks after the attacks, the White House worked to pin all of the blame for their misleading and incorrect statements on officials within the intelligence community, but in reality, political operatives like Ben Rhodes and David Plouffe were spinning the false narrative and prepping Susan Rice for her interviews.”

Rep. Susan Brooks (IN-05) released the following statement regarding these findings:

“President Obama has said his worst mistake was ‘failing to plan for the day after … intervening in Libya.’ As a result of this ‘lead from behind’ foreign policy, the Libyan people were forced to make the dismal trade of the tyranny of Qadhafi for the terror of ISIS, Al-Qaeda and others. Although the State Department considered Libya a grave risk to American diplomats in 2011 and 2012, our people remained in a largely unprotected, unofficial facility that one diplomatic security agent the committee interviewed characterized as ‘a suicide mission.’”

Rep. Lynn Westmoreland (GA-03) released the following statement regarding these findings:

“One of the most concerning parts of the State Department’s policy in Libya was its reliance upon the militias of an unstable nation to protect our men and women in Benghazi. These were by no means forces that could adequately protect Americans on the ground, and the State Department knew it. But the appearance of no boots on the ground was more important to the administration.”

Gowdy always said the report would not be a witch hunt specifically after Hillary Clinton, but after skimming through the report, it is quite clear Hillary needs to be held accountable here.

Right now, all I can hear is her infamous “does it really matter” quote and it sickens me!

It is also quite clear Gowdy met many roadblocks in this investigation as the administration scrambled to cover its butt.

While I would hope this report is enough to claim gross negligence on the part of not only Hillary Clinton, but on the entire administration, something tells me nothing will come of it at all.

I would encourage every American to read through the entire report, as I will do, and make your own judgements.

After doing so, We the People must make a call to action to have these politicians held accountable for the loss of life they directly caused.

This entire incident was preventable, but the administration was clearly worried about diplomacy over the lives of Americans. And now four patriots are dead. THAT is the bottom line.
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 06 28, 16, 10:40:21:AM » Reply

It's a shame the republicans have to be so partisan isn't it.  The republican report is nothing but goofy gowdy's take on partisanship.

you should read the democrat report from the committee.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #3 on: 06 28, 16, 10:45:26:AM » Reply

Press Conference is happening as I write this.  The Clinton Crime Family and dictator obama are guilty of gross incompetence at minimum and criminal negligence at worst.
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #4 on: 06 28, 16, 10:46:45:AM » Reply

Amazing how much the truth has an adverse effect on the left... like garlic with the fictional vampire.

Oh, and least we forget this board's worm.... http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/index.php?topic=228402.0
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 06 28, 16, 10:57:50:AM » Reply

If you're watching the press conference. . . the reporters covering the event are just about all in the Clinton Crime Family's camp.
wvit1001

« Reply #6 on: 06 28, 16, 11:03:54:AM » Reply

hahahahahahahaahaha,  what was the big reveal in this report?   
jst-the-fax
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 06 28, 16, 11:22:15:AM » Reply

As dictator obama attempted perpetuating the narrative of this being caused by a video. . there is written evidence of Mrs Clinton emailing her daughter of the true cause of the attack.  So my question would be: what security clearance did the Clinton Crime Family Brat possess authorizing her to see this intelligence Data?
wvit1001

« Reply #8 on: 06 28, 16, 11:23:52:AM » Reply

the republican report doesn't place any blame on Obama or Clinton faxy.  It mostly says the military was lax in their duty.

you should read the actual report for yourself.

http://benghazi.house.gov/sites/republicans.benghazi.house.gov/files/documents/6%20Part%20V%20Recommendations.pdf
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #9 on: 06 28, 16, 11:45:33:AM » Reply

It mostly says the military was lax in their duty.

That would indicate the commander in chief is where the failure occurred wouldn't it?

But we know the truth. Americans died because our government was afraid of pissing people off.
jst-the-fax
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 06 28, 16, 11:59:36:AM » Reply

local 5th,
Pretty obvious that Mrs wvit-hawkie has no knowledge of who issues orders in the military.  But did you note how she conveniently changed the subject from how the CCF Brat was authorized access to secret intelligence Data to the military not doing their job?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #11 on: 06 28, 16, 12:34:36:PM » Reply

The republican report is nothing but goofy gowdy's take on partisanship

But Wvit, you said the Gowdy report "exonerated" Hillary.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Benghazi Investigation FINAL Report Drops THIS Bombshell, ARREST HILLA
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory