Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 02:22:11:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661853 Posts in 298728 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Governor Admits Anti-Abortion Law Was About Restricting Abortion 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Governor Admits Anti-Abortion Law Was About Restricting Abortion  (Read 445 times)
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #12 on: 06 28, 16, 04:42:27:PM » Reply

Your intellectual dishonesty on that matter exposes your evil and your willingness to circumvent the United States Constitution.

What's wrong JW? You against common sense abortion laws?

gwboolean

« Reply #13 on: 06 28, 16, 04:43:32:PM » Reply

It is truly entertaining to hear all these TrEA$on party @ssholes trying to convince anyone they can that their only desire was looking out for women's health.  However, it should be embarrassing that they make that claim when we all know it to be a lie.
Local5th

« Reply #14 on: 06 28, 16, 04:48:16:PM » Reply

GW, there is not an ounce of difference between what the republicans did here and what the left is trying to do to with their so called commonsense gun control proposals.

And your are right. It is entertaining and both sides should be embarrassed to make claims we both know are lies.
wvit1001

« Reply #15 on: 06 28, 16, 04:49:28:PM » Reply

I've decided that they tea party types here have no shame.  They know their arguments are based on deceptions but they just don't care. 
wvit1001

« Reply #16 on: 06 28, 16, 04:50:38:PM » Reply

nobody's taking your guns local.  What democratic proposals do you see endangering your right to own a gun?
gwboolean

« Reply #17 on: 06 28, 16, 04:57:57:PM » Reply

GW, there is not an ounce of difference between what the republicans did here and what the left is trying to do to with their so called commonsense gun control proposals.

I am afraid I have to disagree with that Local.  Now I am fully aware of the lies about the Texas anti-abortion laws.  But you would have to inform me of what lies you are referring to about the left and their, so called common sense gun control proposals.
Local5th

« Reply #18 on: 06 28, 16, 05:47:16:PM » Reply

nobody's taking your guns local.

You are definitely right about that wvit.

Nobody tried to take away your abortion either. They just wanted to limit it like you want to limit guns.
Local5th

« Reply #19 on: 06 28, 16, 05:48:55:PM » Reply

I am afraid I have to disagree with that Local.  Now I am fully aware of the lies about the Texas anti-abortion laws.  But you would have to inform me of what lies you are referring to about the left and their, so called common sense gun control proposals.

You are blowing smoke my friend. And you know it. Smiley
gwboolean

« Reply #20 on: 06 28, 16, 06:11:14:PM » Reply

Nobody tried to take away your abortion either. They just wanted to limit it like you want to limit guns.

That is a lie Local and you know it as well as everyone else does.  As for your guns, we will indeed put a stop to you TrEA$on party @ssholes and your arming of Radical Islamists to kill Americans.  And soon we will have the supreme court back and we will put an end to the TrEA$on party reinterpretation of the 2nd Amendment that was made in 2008.  And of course we are going to put an end to your perceived right for armed insurrection against our government.  Bottom line is your NEW gun rights will be coming to an end soon Local.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #21 on: 06 28, 16, 06:35:39:PM » Reply

What a crock of boolshit!
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #22 on: 06 28, 16, 07:26:32:PM » Reply

Boo boo live in an alternate reality
everyone knows that it's bath house Barry that is leaving our borders wide open while importing jihadis by the thousands
He doesn't even understand plain English very well. Pity the commie boy !
gwboolean

« Reply #23 on: 06 28, 16, 07:29:19:PM » Reply

If you think so blojon feel free.  But that isn't going to do you and your future in America much good blojon.  I truly hope you TrEA$on party @ssholes have a plan B, because your current plan is blowing up in your face.

everyone knows that it's bath house Barry that is leaving our borders wide open while importing jihadis by the thousands

That is what you claim Squat.  Problem with your claim, however, is that every single muzzie jihadist that has attacked us here in America was brought here by you TrEA$on party @ssholes and then armed and set loose to kill Americans by you TrEA$on party @ssholes.  Tough sell for you Squat.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Governor Admits Anti-Abortion Law Was About Restricting Abortion
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory