Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 02:58:02:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662960 Posts in 298829 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: had to call the police 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: had to call the police  (Read 1583 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 06 14, 16, 01:10:19:PM » Reply

this afternoon....

criminal trespassing....

let's see if they show up or how long it takes...
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 06 14, 16, 01:15:31:PM » Reply

Oh no....
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 06 14, 16, 01:18:51:PM » Reply

oh yes...

they left a screw driver at my back door...don't belong to me...
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 06 14, 16, 01:23:42:PM » Reply

will take pics.... after the police arrive...
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #4 on: 06 14, 16, 02:57:08:PM » Reply

I can't wait to see you out of there and not harassed by so much low life.  Hold firm it won't be long now.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 06 14, 16, 03:17:09:PM » Reply

police just came and went...

nothing...

I just had to make a report....that's all....
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #6 on: 06 14, 16, 03:37:41:PM » Reply

Hope for all good!
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 06 14, 16, 04:02:39:PM » Reply

I refuse to shoot someone over such dumb shit....

poverty and being down.... it's so sad to see... and pathetic....

the lady across the street is having hard times.... no car... I have 2,  Sebring convertible and Lincoln town car.... I don't drive unless I really have to...gave the van away....

lady told me my yard was stinky... I asked how would she know if her sons weren't up in it...

I piled bricks up 10 high against the back window and some one took it down to make a step so they could see inside....and I tell you they say a mess....in that backroom cause......

bigum poops a lot and I get it up every two days... who knew...

hell he poops every time you feed him or give dog biscuits.... seriously...

I get tired of letting him go in and out all the time... so I schedule his meals and snacks because of it... I get the poop up in the mornings when I go out and inspect the garden...so I guess at night when he goes and does is stinky thing... they can's see the poop where they step....lol

the roses are in bloom and the other flowers are doing ok... not perfect this year.... the bee balms haven't even blossomed... neither the rose of sharon... cause I'm doing the porch... my focus is on Memphis... too much to do...

I tell you she told off on herself when she said my yard stinks...bingo....whatever would she be doing in my yard enough to say it stinks... really?Huh?

and had the nerve to say I was jealous of her....really?Huh? and why?Huh??

I'm not paying 1000.00 a month in mortgage payments... my house is paid for...

she must be on her way out....

that's what the devil is going to do in the last days.... whatever he can to disrupt the world and all in it before Jesus comes to fix it... all...

so sad... I tell ya....

I see her get up on Sundays and is given a ride to church cause someone vandalized her car.....comes back with a spirit of hatred in her heart... was cussing like a salty sailor this morning... if she only knew....and she don't.....

inhale... exhale...

I am focused.....don't think I'm not....

sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 06 14, 16, 04:23:10:PM » Reply

My bee balm is just now creating buds so yours may still be on schedule.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #9 on: 06 14, 16, 05:23:43:PM » Reply

thanks for being there Sunshine...

the bee balms were covered with the clippings from the tree stumps... matter of fact it was so much clippings.... I surrounded the whole yard with it... and also back in the flower bed... where bigum plays if you saw my last pics... it was a lot... haven't been out to do much gardening this year or filling the bird feeders...

the porch has got me down cause of the dates involved....need to have it done by Saturday.... I will... just got lots to do inside today...paperwork... I tell ya...

but all one can do is to ask the mother to keep her sons out of my yard... he left his screw driver in a chair that was left on the chairs I have for the front porch... no where else to put the    chairs right now... will be going back on the front porch when completed...

what I have is tools that they are looking for.... I think... pawn shop galore here... we had a blackout yesterday I think and the alarms outside the back door must have startled the boy...I did not program it for silence and he dropped is screwdriver in the chair and ran...

this place is something... I tell ya... I know I'd like to talk about flowers and such.... but my daily life is so different than anyone here on the board...

I just read... the Kevin Hart, the comedian also had a break in... the world is changing and we must keep our focus on the Lord at all times...

that's what I'm going to do until he crosses the threshold.... then it's on like popcorn... to sad... just too sad....
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #10 on: 06 15, 16, 03:11:57:AM » Reply

I created this sound file about 4 or 5 years ago when I was having animal problems in my veggie garden.  I put this in an MP3 player, on a loop, and attached to a small speaker.  Hell, I was even afraid to go near my garden at night!   hahahahahaha   Thats true,) the hairs would just stand up on the back of my neck and my gut would start twisting on me, even though I knew what it was..

Of course my neighbor couldn't figure out why his own dog kept barking when he'd let it out to do its bidness.   :- )

You can D/L it by right clicking and saving it if you want.  It'll scare the bajeebers outta anyone in the dark..
Its 40 minutes long, but loop it to play all night.

This should have NO problem keeping unwanted individuals away from your door..

http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/Audio/Growl.htm
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 06 15, 16, 07:38:48:AM » Reply

Jim...I love it!!!!
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: had to call the police
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory