Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 05:21:17:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663493 Posts in 298882 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Mueller Indicts 12 of Trump's Fellow Conspirators 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3  Print
Author Topic: Mueller Indicts 12 of Trump's Fellow Conspirators  (Read 1051 times)
Oscar_LaVista

I need more cowbell! And walls!

« Reply #24 on: 07 13, 18, 04:57:17:PM » Reply

And you base that conclusion on an opinion blog, eh?  I based my statement on the DOJ's announcement.  Maybe you should try reading the news story before making a fool of yourself.

two things, diaper dan.  learn to read.  quit watching fox.  they are liars and/or intentionally omit any true facts that show how corrupt and connected to Russia Trump is. 

A dozen Russians were criminally charged on Friday with hacking and leaking the emails of senior Democrats during the 2016 presidential election campaign.

Grand jury indictments against the 12 alleged Russian intelligence officials were announced by Rod Rosenstein, the deputy US attorney general, at a press conference in Washington.

They were announced just as Trump arrived at Windsor Castle to meet the Queen, and as he prepared to meet Vladimir Putin, Russia’s president, on Monday. Rosenstein said he had briefed Trump on the developments.

Rosenstein said those charged were operatives of the GRU, a Russian military intelligence agency. He said they had “corresponded with several Americans through the internet”, including an associate of the Trump campaign.

Roger Stone, a longtime adviser to Trump, previously acknowledged that he had exchanged messages with one of the online personas accused on Friday of being a front for Russian intelligence, but he denied knowing that true identity.

Stone told the Guardian on Friday that his correspondence about the hacked documents was “benign based on its content, context and timing” and “provides evidence no of collaboration or collusion”.

Russia inquiry: how Trump's inner circle could bring him down – video explainer
Thousands of emails taken from the accounts of staff at the the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and John Podesta, Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, were published by outlets including WikiLeaks during the 2016 campaign.

US intelligence agencies concluded that the accounts were hacked as part of a wide-ranging operation ordered by Putin to damage Clinton’s bid for the presidency and assist Trump’s campaign.

Trump has consistently tried to cast doubt over the conclusions of the intelligence agencies that he now controls, and highlighted denials from Putin about the election interference. He continued on Friday to dismiss Mueller’s inquiry as a “witch-hunt”.

The indicted Russians were on Friday also accused of hacking into the computer systems of American state election authorities and of companies that produced software used by states for running elections. Rosenstein said there was no evidence of any vote tallies being affected.

The Russians used techniques including “spearphishing” and spying software, before publishing the emails through well-known online accounts including Guccifer 2.0 and DCLeaks, which purported to be independent American and Romanian hackers. Rosenstein said both personas were in fact operated by the GRU.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/13/russia-indictments-latest-news-hacking-dnc-charges-trump-department-justice-rod-rosenstein
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #25 on: 07 13, 18, 06:29:25:PM » Reply

two things, dan.  learn to read.

No, diaper loser hoosier.  I refuse.

quit watching fox.

No.  I will not quit watching the only network that presents the truth.

they are liars

Nope.  You and your lib media are.

You intentionally omit any true facts that show how corrupt and connected to Russia Obama and Hillary was.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #26 on: 07 13, 18, 06:30:15:PM » Reply

To: anchoragedan, omiaqt, local5th, and upyrwazoo

Re: evidence of collusion

What?  What do you have to say in your own words, hawks?
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #27 on: 07 13, 18, 06:32:22:PM » Reply

Gaslighting Dan continues its work for the Russians.

how many Rubles did you make today, Dan?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #28 on: 07 13, 18, 07:02:52:PM » Reply

Wadda know.  Rosenstein charges spies with covert activities.  When do the trials begin?   LOL   Bad, spies, bad.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #29 on: 07 13, 18, 07:19:14:PM » Reply

Gaslighting Dan continues its work for the Russians.

Gaslighting davik kept silent while Obama destroyed America.  He's a good little Russian commie.

how many Rubles did you make today, Dan?

chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #30 on: 07 13, 18, 07:30:42:PM » Reply

Is this what you never-Trumpists been waiting for?   hahahahahahahaha!
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #31 on: 07 13, 18, 08:22:26:PM » Reply

Trump and his campaign conspired - that's the correct word - with the Russians to affect the outcome of the 2016 presidential election.

Lock him up! 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #32 on: 07 13, 18, 08:24:31:PM » Reply

Trump and his campaign conspired - that's the correct word - with the Russians to affect the outcome of the 2016 presidential election.

Nope.  Hillary did when she hired Russians to fabricate a phony dossier to obtain wiretaps on Trump.

Lock her up!!!
1965hawks

« Reply #33 on: 07 14, 18, 11:58:35:AM » Reply

To: anchoragedan, omiaqt, upyrwazoo, local5th, chuck_curtis, and sine-qua-non

The pointless flumaddidle you've posted here so far is nothing more than the usual irrelevant distractions and opinionated twaddle you post on this message board on a daily basis. For your information, here are are some key takeaways from the latest indictment in Mueller's Russia probe.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/13/5-key-takeaways-from-mueller-indictment-of-russian-election-hackers.html
Pages: 1 2 3  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Mueller Indicts 12 of Trump's Fellow Conspirators
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory