Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 03:52:02:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662796 Posts in 298814 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Corrupt Chicago officials use education dollars to fund high living! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Corrupt Chicago officials use education dollars to fund high living!  (Read 44 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 05 27, 16, 03:11:04:PM » Reply

Cicero is about nine miles west of downtown Chicago, a 15-minute drive in light traffic.
But last November, during a three-day education conference in the Loop, Cicero Public School District 99 officials apparently didn’t hop in their cars each night and zip home.
Instead, Supt. Rodolfo Hernandez and two board members charged taxpayers a total of $1,969 to stay at the Hyatt Regency Chicago on Wacker Drive during the conference.
Another board member, Derek Dominick, son of Cicero Town President Larry Dominick, expensed $559 for two nights at the swanky InterContinental Chicago on the Magnificent Mile for the same event, according to school district records obtained under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act by the Better Government Association and FOX32.
In all, District 99 has spent more than $35,000 since Jan. 1, 2012, on airfare, rental cars, hotels, meals, taxis and other costs related to local officials attending education conferences in Boston, Chicago, Nashville, New Orleans and San Diego, according to the District 99 records, which show no evidence that the vast majority of the expenses were ever reimbursed.
Two board members, Thomas Tomschin and Derek Dominick, accounted for a majority of the expenses. Both also work full-time for the Town of Cicero.
Legislation that would limit how much public officials can spend on travel is on its way to Gov. Bruce Rauner’s desk. The bill was prompted by reports from the BGA and other media outlets about lavish or questionable spending by some officials, says state Rep. David McSweeney (R-Barrington Hills), the bill’s House sponsor.

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/cicero-school-officials-spend-thousands-on-swanky-travel/?utm_source=Chicago%20Sun-Times&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=1307665_Morning%20Edition052716&ID=1307665_Morning%20Edition052716&dm_i=2JCP,S101,2JCPXC,1YR80,1
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #1 on: 05 27, 16, 11:52:20:PM » Reply

Of course, liberals wholeheartedly approve!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Corrupt Chicago officials use education dollars to fund high living!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory