Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 10:26:31:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662607 Posts in 298799 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Question If I am in a neighborhood late at night looking for an 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Question If I am in a neighborhood late at night looking for an  (Read 565 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #12 on: 05 27, 16, 04:16:10:PM » Reply

Yes, I believe it is.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #13 on: 05 27, 16, 05:15:31:PM » Reply

Point is probable cause has always been a valid cause for an officer to stop you, but not when race is involved valid cause goes out the window! Political correctness first and foremost and probably cause be damned when race becomes an issue.
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #14 on: 05 27, 16, 05:40:37:PM » Reply

What the hell is wrong with the left? First off erratic driving has always been cause to pull someone over, it could mean they are drunk or high or they could be having a medical problem or their car may be having a problem! Good god why do you try to turn everything into racism!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 05 27, 16, 06:31:53:PM » Reply

We have asked that same question over and over, and the answer we get is we are racist! The left keeps the race card as well as the bigot card in reserve, which can be played without warning or advance notice. You think not, catch a liberal in a lie or back them in a corner, and you'll find out damn fast!
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #16 on: 05 27, 16, 09:59:07:PM » Reply

what do you define as "late at night"?
KensanIV

« Reply #17 on: 05 27, 16, 10:46:14:PM » Reply

COPS DO WHAT THEY ARE PAID TO DO.   I was pulled over a few weeks back.  We had been to downtown Hershey for an Art show, and we got into the car (2 couples) and we were in the well lite city, I didn't realize I did not have my lights on... So they pulled me over...for driving without lights. No problem, they let me go.

Recently I was driving on a street and I noticed my trunk light was on the dash.. and sure enough my trunk was open, well the street was narrow and I couldn't stop for the traffic...so I waited until there was a street off to the right.  It was wrong way for turning in.  So I pulled across the street and blocked all traffic entering.  put on my flashers and got out and closed the trunk.

Naturally a cop came by and wanted to know if I needed help.

I've had several relatives who were police officers... I don't envy their jobs... It can't be easy these days with all of the street problems.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #18 on: 05 27, 16, 10:47:43:PM » Reply

ANY Cop would pull you over Blammie.

Day or Night makes no difference, you are just too funny lookin.
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #19 on: 05 27, 16, 11:08:12:PM » Reply

Judging others by yourself davik62, is a very stupid thing to do, but beings it's you it's expected!
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #20 on: 05 27, 16, 11:29:03:PM » Reply

When I first came home after being discharged from the Army ('73) I went out apartment hunting, but to be fair I did it at 6am in the morning because I couldn't sleep.  So I visited a few apartment complexes just to see what they looked like.  Lo and behold, the State Police stopped me asking what I was doing. Of course I told them. But when they ran my name they found I had an outstanding parking ticket. So they arrested me, took me back to my fiancee's parents house (thats where I was staying).  And I had to ask my mother-in-law for $25 bux to get the cuffs off me.

She was not a happy camper to be awoken at 6:30am by the State Police and me in Cuffs.  :- )

So, to answer the question. If you don't look like you belong, for whatever reason, then yeah, you should be stopped.

Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #21 on: 05 27, 16, 11:30:51:PM » Reply

Blammie don't look like it belongs anywhere, EXCEPT in its cave, with the other trolls...
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #22 on: 05 27, 16, 11:42:01:PM » Reply

Davik loses, again!
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #23 on: 05 27, 16, 11:58:52:PM » Reply

Just remember how this works, if a car was being driven erratically and the cops saw it and didn't pull him over and he then ran a red light and killed someone it would still be the cops fault!
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Question If I am in a neighborhood late at night looking for an
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory