Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:03:41:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653380 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Bet Obama has already given our enemies this technology! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Bet Obama has already given our enemies this technology!  (Read 17 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 05 27, 16, 02:09:18:PM » Reply

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/faster-than-a-speeding-bullet-a-first-look-at-americas-supergun/ar-BBtyPuZ?li=BBnbfcL

AHLGREN, Va.—A warning siren bellowed through the concrete bunker of a top-secret Naval facility where U.S. military engineers prepared to demonstrate a weapon for which there is little defense.
Officials huddled at a video screen for a first look at a deadly new supergun that can fire a 25-pound projectile through seven steel plates and leave a 5-inch hole.
The weapon is called a railgun and requires neither gunpowder nor explosive. It is powered by electromagnetic rails that accelerate a hardened projectile to staggering velocity—a battlefield meteorite with the power to one day transform military strategy, say supporters, and keep the U.S. ahead of advancing Russian and Chinese weaponry.
In conventional guns, a bullet loses velocity from the moment the gunpowder ignites and sends it flying. The railgun projectile instead gains speed as it travels the length of a 32-foot barrel, exiting the muzzle at 4,500 miles an hour, or more than a mile a second.
“This is going to change the way we fight,” said U.S. Navy Adm. Mat Winter, the head of the Office of Naval Research.
The Navy developed the railgun as a potent offensive weapon to blow holes in enemy ships, destroy tanks and level terrorist camps. The weapon system has the attention of top Pentagon officials also interested in its potential to knock enemy missiles out of the sky more inexpensively and in greater numbers than current missile-defense systems—perhaps within a decade.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #1 on: 05 27, 16, 02:35:12:PM » Reply

I think the Russians are already there with this kind of weapon, They have been doing serious magnetic field research since the 70's.
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 05 27, 16, 02:44:23:PM » Reply

thing about rail gun technology is that the generators and capacitors required to charge and fire it are so large and heavy that only a ship can carry them.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Bet Obama has already given our enemies this technology!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory