Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:23:17:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653362 Posts in 297918 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Does anyone still think 0bama doesn't appoint evil leftists? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Does anyone still think 0bama doesn't appoint evil leftists?  (Read 16 times)
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« on: 05 27, 16, 12:46:06:PM » Reply

Obama's Iran expert never heard of anti-Israel BDS movement

Garth Kant 05/27/2016

Amb. Stephen Mull reveals he never heard of the BDS movement during congressional testimony.

WASHINGTON – The man the Obama administration picked to implement its nuclear deal with Iran has displayed a shocking ignorance of Middle East politics.

The Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions, or BDS, movement is widely known as a tool used to wage economic warfare against Israel. It is well-known by everyone involved in the region with the apparent exception of Ambassador Stephen D. Mull, who was given the title of Lead Coordinator for Iran Nuclear Implementation in Sept. 2015.

That was the shocking discovery made by a flabbergasted Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., during Wednesday’s hearing by the House Foreign Affairs Committee on implementation of the Iran nuclear deal and its consequences.

Toward the end of aggressive but routine questioning of the witnesses, Meadows asked Mull if the State Department would advise all 50 states not to join the BDS attack “against our ally, Israel?”

“I’m sorry sir, what? BDS movement? I’m not sure what that is,” replied a visibly confused Mull.

“Boycott … divestment … ” spat out Meadows.

“Um … sir … our relations with … ” a stumbling Mull tried to explain.

But, Meadows cut him off, interjecting, “It’s troubling, sir, you wouldn’t know what that is.”

The congressman’s time for questioning then expired.

A confused expression creased Mull’s face as he shrugged his shoulders in response.

See the full video of Meadow’s questioning of witnesses:

http://www.wnd.com/2016/05/obamas-iran-expert-never-heard-of-anti-israel-bds-movement/
gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 05 27, 16, 01:00:36:PM » Reply

As long as he doesn't appoint TrEA$on party Komerads and try to destroy America I am fine with that Wipz.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Does anyone still think 0bama doesn't appoint evil leftists?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory