Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 08:18:45:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653677 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 70,000 Americans missed flights last year thanks to the TSA! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: 70,000 Americans missed flights last year thanks to the TSA!  (Read 241 times)
darkflower

« Reply #24 on: 05 27, 16, 12:13:41:PM » Reply

Reps support the tsa same as the dems do, neither cares a bit about the constitution.

And why would it rain plane and body parts? If terrorists aren't bothering to do anything with the tsa around why would they start if the tsa were gone? Ya think they are afraid of tsa?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #25 on: 05 27, 16, 02:17:37:PM » Reply

The TSA was a boondoggle from the start!

Darkflower the Republicans wanted the TSA to be a contracting supervisory arm of ICE!

Their purpose was to make sure security contractors were performing up to standard!

It was democrats and only democrats who insisted all security be provided by the TSA with unionized workers!

Did you forget?
gwboolean

« Reply #26 on: 05 27, 16, 02:20:51:PM » Reply

Gw, the TSA is fully funded!

Not true.  The TrEA$on party has dramatically reduced funding for TSA.

This is a management problem not a funding problem!

Tell me that after funding has been restored Diddly.

This is not hard!

For you it seems to be Diddly

It is simple math that is needed to avoid excessive waits!

No shit.  And how is that done Diddly?  It requires more manpower.

Sadly, the TSA is not interested in doing what is needed!

The TSA would love to do their job if you TrEA$on party @ssholes would quit taking away their resources.

I am sure Gw will respond with more childish name calling as that is all he knows how to do!

I only respond to the childish name calling and bullshit you vomit Diddly.
darkflower

« Reply #27 on: 05 27, 16, 02:22:48:PM » Reply

"the Republicans wanted the TSA to be"

Yes, they wanted it to be, to exist. Only difference from the dems is dems wanted union. tsa union or not is just as wrong and just as pointless and unnecessary.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #28 on: 05 27, 16, 02:23:41:PM » Reply

TSA has everything it needs to do the job!

Their problem is they are so incompetent they drive good people to quit!

Airports with private (non TSA) security are performing well with far less than TSA is currently getting!
gwboolean

« Reply #29 on: 05 27, 16, 04:20:58:PM » Reply

What they don't have is enough people and they do not have enough people because you TrEA$on party @ssholes have cut their budget over and over.

Their problem is that they can't get any people because the dishonest and incompetent TrEA$on party @ssholes are unwilling to fund what they created.

Airports with private (non TSA) security are performing well with far less than TSA is currently getting!

What airports would those be Diddly?  And if they do exist and do a better job then it is because incompetent TrEA$on party @ssholes aren't cutting their budget to the bones.

You are going to have to do a lot better than that Diddly.  But I will give you points for at least trying.
D2D

« Reply #30 on: 05 27, 16, 04:36:42:PM » Reply

gwboolean

« Reply #31 on: 05 27, 16, 04:40:24:PM » Reply

Repeating the same wrong statements and misconceptions is not going to make it true Diddly.  You know what it means if you keep trying to do the same thing over and over and expect a different outcome don't you diddly?  Why not try something different?
D2D

« Reply #32 on: 05 27, 16, 04:45:09:PM » Reply

My statements are fact!

You have yet to refute a single one!

I will repeat them until you do!
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #33 on: 05 27, 16, 04:51:12:PM » Reply

When Trump takes over things will be better... a lot better!
gwboolean

« Reply #34 on: 05 27, 16, 05:11:10:PM » Reply

My statements are fact!

They are?  How do you figure that Diddly and where are those facts you claim that your statements are based on.  I know for a FACT that budgets have been cut on numerous occasion by Congress (and diddly anyone can look that up, including you).  I know for a FACT that as the budgets get cut the quality of what is done has and will go down (That is true for everything Diddly, not just TSA).  I travel almost every week by air and have personally observed TSA in action and can base much of what I claim on personal observation in a large number of airports across the country over a period of several years.  It is obvious that I come a lot closer to FACTS that you do Diddly.

If you want me to refute your statements then you are required to provide something to refute Diddly.  You just made claims with nothing more.  And speaking of refuting, you have never once refuted a single claim I have ever made.  Your idea of refuting something appears to consist of two things.  Provide you with a link (waste of time and is meaningless), make an alternative statement then tell me that I must refute your statement, and of course your idea that by repeating whatever it is you claim that somehow that will make it real.
If you actually want to discuss something I am willing if you will discuss and not play ignoranus games.  But as long as games are your only response to real content then games is what you are going to get back.

I have refuted you many times but then you still do nothing but repeat your inaccurate and unsubstantiated claims.
D2D

« Reply #35 on: 05 27, 16, 05:20:06:PM » Reply

My statements are fact!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 70,000 Americans missed flights last year thanks to the TSA!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory