Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 01:02:40:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661949 Posts in 298741 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 70,000 Americans missed flights last year thanks to the TSA! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: 70,000 Americans missed flights last year thanks to the TSA!  (Read 243 times)
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #12 on: 05 27, 16, 01:44:48:AM » Reply

Yes, Gw is the reason there are more horse's asses than their are horses!

Just like the rest of them, he has this unjustified arrogance of an elitist snob.
darkflower

« Reply #13 on: 05 27, 16, 02:12:40:AM » Reply

The tsa should be abolished. Until then, the passengers deserve to suffer. I hope many more miss their flights. I hope flying is a miserable hell for them all. That is what they deserve for supporting the tsa. Suffer you sheeple, suffer!
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #14 on: 05 27, 16, 02:17:47:AM » Reply

I don't fly, but have seen the lines with peoples carry on baggage that looks like a moving van. You want to get on a plane quick, don't carry all the baggage.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #15 on: 05 27, 16, 02:58:40:AM » Reply

Here in Freeatle, they are now hiring "contractors" to help the TSA move people through the lines.  All the furor over needing American citizens, government workers to do this and they can now hire anyone who can pass a basic "background" check...

Sheesh...
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #16 on: 05 27, 16, 03:21:19:AM » Reply

And who was it that cut the TSA budget and forced them to reduce their manpower to cover airports?

Mindless Leftists always like to forget where the Buck stops...

August West

« Reply #17 on: 05 27, 16, 05:40:38:AM » Reply

Darkflower is pissed because the tsa doesn`t allow her terrorist buddies to hijack planes anymore.
darkflower

« Reply #18 on: 05 27, 16, 05:57:30:AM » Reply

Since 911 there have been 2 terrorists who tried to board planes with bombs, the tsa FAILED to stop either of them. So exactly what terrorists are it stopping? It has not caught even ONE. The tsa is a complete and total failure that routinely fails even its own tests.

I am pissed that people throw away basic rights for pointless theater. Pissed and very disappointed in the majority of the human race for being so weak and pathetic. The worst thing about 911 was not the death but the reaction to it. Live free or die? Not anymore. Respect for human rights? Out the window. Respect for life? Nope. All replaced with fear and irrational bs.

Grow a pair and end the tsa or accept your sheering like good little sheeple. Whiny pathetic weaklings.
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #19 on: 05 27, 16, 06:41:44:AM » Reply

This TSA problem is a Hillary problem,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/05/25/the-long-lines-at-airports-are-a-problem-for-hillary-clinton/
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #20 on: 05 27, 16, 09:12:21:AM » Reply

drugweed would you also be overcome with happiness if more airplanes were blown out of the sky? That would cause a lot of families to suffer, that would make you real happy wouldn't it.
darkflower

« Reply #21 on: 05 27, 16, 09:30:56:AM » Reply

Nothing is stopping terrorists from doing that right now except their own lack of interest. The tsa is doing NOTHING to stop terrorists at all. All the tsa is doing is giving a bunch of worthless cowards the illusion of security and at far too high a cost even for real security.

And I would react the same to terrorists killing a bunch of worthless losers the same as I react to watching videos of crazy russian drivers.

But I much prefer watching pathetic losers get hoist by their own petard, ie screwed over by the tsa itself rather than by terrorists. That is so much more enjoyable, loser scum screwing themselves over and all. You have nobody to blame for the tsa but yourselves and deserve every bit of suffering they unleash on your whiny cowardly asses. I really do hope the lines get even longer. And the assaults and thefts by tsa grow too. Heck, I hope the tsa come up with new ways to torment you cowards. I am sure they can if they really try.
Sadie402

« Reply #22 on: 05 27, 16, 10:48:03:AM » Reply

That Tom Ridge sure did a fine job with homeland security didn't he? A department created by Busg Cheney. Those three get any blame?

Didn't think so.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #23 on: 05 27, 16, 11:55:45:AM » Reply

The right seems to think it would be better if it were raining airplane and body parts. They are a bizarre bunch.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 70,000 Americans missed flights last year thanks to the TSA!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory