Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 04:09:22:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662687 Posts in 298804 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hundreds of Dead Voters Are Casting Ballots in Southern California 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9 Print
Author Topic: Hundreds of Dead Voters Are Casting Ballots in Southern California  (Read 3154 times)
gwboolean

« Reply #24 on: 05 27, 16, 04:16:02:PM » Reply

Then we will just call you a lying dishonest son of a bitch from this point forward,, its no skin off my ass if I out you for the Lying POS you are  Its your credibility here that takes the hit.
[/B]

Feel free NoBalls.  But that really has no sting coming from a dishonest prick like you.  You have outed no one but your self for the lying POS you are.  You never had any credibility to take a hit NoBalls. 
Like all the TrEA$on party @ssholes here you NEVER have an answer to an honest question except for some TrEA$on party propaganda.  Come talk to me when you want to discuss HONESTLY something and not just blow TrEA$on party smoke out your ass that is supplied to you by your masters.
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #25 on: 05 27, 16, 04:22:43:PM » Reply

WE Need Photo Voter ID !!

* Dem Voter drive.jpg (124.62 KB, 960x720 - viewed 20 times.)
gwboolean

« Reply #26 on: 05 27, 16, 05:15:47:PM » Reply

No HK, you TrEA$on party @ssholes need voter ID.  Because without your being able to disenfranchise millions of Americans there is NO way you TrEA$on party @ssholes can take over America and force your agenda to destroy America upon us all.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #27 on: 05 27, 16, 05:25:51:PM » Reply

What a lying asshole GWBOOLEAN IS. He has nothing but generalities.
gwboolean

« Reply #28 on: 05 27, 16, 05:35:49:PM » Reply

Just curious NoBalls, what is it that I am required to prove?  It was you TrEA$on party @ssholes who dug this information up about several hundred names were found on the voting lists in California and information stated that only 32, repeat 32, of them might, repeat might, have been used for voting purposes (That is less than 1 in a million NoBalls).  Additionally, NoBalls, you TrEA$on party @ssholes are the ones who have made the claims that there is massive voter fraud and it is YOU TrEA$on party @ssholes that have enacted voter ID laws in response to your claims.  So if anyone has something that needs to be proven NoBalls it is your sorry shit ass that needs to do that. 

To date all that exists is your fucking claims that there is massive voter fraud without any evidence to support those claims.

To date you have enacted numerous Voter ID laws that have already disenfranchised a large number of Americans but have provided not a single justifiable reason for doing so nor have you provided any evidence at all that these laws will do what you claim they do.  Prove it NoBalls or shut your fucking lying asshole.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #29 on: 05 27, 16, 05:37:29:PM » Reply

What did I ask you to link too, What did you tell me?Huh? Or are the drugs affecting your memory, asshole. Here is one. The other is around reply 22.

http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/index.php?topic=226702.msg1863840#new
gwboolean

« Reply #30 on: 05 27, 16, 05:46:40:PM » Reply

Still insist on blowing smoke out your ass instead of actually discussing something NoBalls?  Talk to me when you are willing to prove any of the bullshit that you have Claimed.  See my last post for what that is NoBalls. Since YOU are the one making claims YOU have something to prove.  I have nothing to prove.  I did not make the claim that there is massive voter fraud.  I did not make the claim that Voter ID laws would keep voter fraud from occurring.  YOU did and you have been unwilling to provide anything that supports your claims NoBalls.
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #31 on: 05 27, 16, 05:55:04:PM » Reply

LOL! Yes we do!
gwboolean

« Reply #32 on: 05 27, 16, 06:44:48:PM » Reply

LOL! Yes we do!

You are absolutely correct Wipz.  The TrEA$on party needs voter ID in order to disenfranchise enough Americans so that you can force your agenda and government on all of America.  We fully recognize that Wipz, you need not repeat it.  We ALL get it.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #33 on: 05 27, 16, 06:59:44:PM » Reply

More boolshit.  Pathetic.
gwboolean

« Reply #34 on: 05 27, 16, 08:23:35:PM » Reply

Feel free to point out what is bullshit and why FuukdJon?
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #35 on: 05 27, 16, 08:55:30:PM » Reply

Geee  GW Booo    --how do you propose we make sure that only LEGAL Qualified Citizens vote and NOT  Illegals --One voter voting multiple Times -- Or Voting in election not able to vote in ! Like a dem voting in a repub primary..

* ATT00001.jpg (54.03 KB, 403x392 - viewed 21 times.)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hundreds of Dead Voters Are Casting Ballots in Southern California
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory