Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 09:08:58:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662700 Posts in 298805 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hundreds of Dead Voters Are Casting Ballots in Southern California 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9 Print
Author Topic: Hundreds of Dead Voters Are Casting Ballots in Southern California  (Read 3155 times)
gwboolean

« Reply #12 on: 05 26, 16, 07:15:15:PM » Reply

I will take a pass on that Ken.  As for the hundreds of dead voters, I didn't see anything there to make me believe that anyone is voting.  All that occurred is that there are still voters names on the rolls who have died (the man claimed they voted, but all he was able to show was their names on the rolls Ken and I ain't buying that anyone used those names unless he is willing to prove it).  I have no doubt that you can find that in every city/state in the country.  But let's pretend for a minute that some nefarious illegal or liberal, (a TrEA$on party @sshole would NEVER do that, wink, wink) was actually using those 32 dead names to vote.  Let's see, 32 out of 18 million (about 1/10000%.  Or if you just want to use voters about 1/1000%.  I am having a hard time seeing your problem with that being anything but bullshit Ken even if there is any truth to it.  But I do know you TrEA$on party @ssholes have tried to disenfranchise millions of Americans and justifying it with this kind of bullshit.
KensanIV

« Reply #13 on: 05 27, 16, 12:34:57:PM » Reply

I was talking with some local Democrats just prior to the recent primary election.  I told them that Democrats had to vote only on Thursday and that Republicans had to vote on Tuesday.

Democrats are pretty gullible or they wouldn't be democrats. 
seahooker

« Reply #14 on: 05 27, 16, 12:50:31:PM » Reply

UPDATE: Los Angeles County Supervisor Michael D. Antonovich introduced a motion Tuesday at the Board of Supervisors meeting to start an investigation into the news station’s findings as a result of this story.
gwboolean

« Reply #15 on: 05 27, 16, 12:59:17:PM » Reply

Ruhoh, it sounds like the local TrEA$on party affiliate is about to ratchet up the propaganda machine to make people believe that there is voter fraud so they can implement Jim Crow in California. 
KensanIV

« Reply #16 on: 05 27, 16, 01:01:21:PM » Reply

Yeah Bool.  Its that vast right wing conspiracy again.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #17 on: 05 27, 16, 01:07:01:PM » Reply

Yeah Bool.  Its that vast right wing conspiracy again.

Only if you are stuck on stupid like Hillary,,, geeze ,,,how smart do you need to be to put a password on your email account on an unsecured server??
gwboolean

« Reply #18 on: 05 27, 16, 02:12:07:PM » Reply

Ken,

If there isn't a rightwing conspiracy then how do you explain all of the Jim Crow laws that have been passed all over the country?  How do you explain the orchestrated bullshit about voter fraud that is used to justify enacting Jim Crow laws?  How do you explain millions of Americans who have already been disenfranchised by the TrEA$on party?

If you don't think your masters don't have an agenda Ken, then you are certainly exactly what they want in one of their minions.
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #19 on: 05 27, 16, 02:13:44:PM » Reply

how do you explain all of the Jim Crow laws that have been passed all over the country?

Jim Crow laws???   Are Democrat laws aren't they?

Perhaps you have a link to all those new  JIM CROW LAWS you are talking about. OR NOT?Huh??
gwboolean

« Reply #20 on: 05 27, 16, 02:15:43:PM » Reply

There goes Daboz with his deflection again about the use of Jim Crow and some bullshit about Democrats.  Good timing.  OK, if you don't like me using Jim Crow then I will call them what you TrEA$on party @sshole call them.  Voter ID laws.  Different name, same purpose.
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #21 on: 05 27, 16, 02:17:04:PM » Reply

You did not answer my question, or provide a link,, nobody cares about your bullshit opinion of me.

Want to try again to be a jerk??.
gwboolean

« Reply #22 on: 05 27, 16, 02:24:37:PM » Reply

Want to try again to be a jerk??.
[/B]

Why would I need to do that NoBalls.  You do it quite well

[/B]

You did not answer my question, or provide a link,, nobody cares about your bullshit opinion of me.

[/B]

By the way, I don't need to provide anything.  You TrEA$on party @ssholes are the one's who keep claiming there is voter fraud.  You have yet to produce any evidence that it actually occurs.  Just your word, which has long ago lost any credibility. As to my opinion of you.  Well NoBalls I can only base my opinion on your actions.
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #23 on: 05 27, 16, 02:26:13:PM » Reply

Then we will just call you a lying dishonest son of a bitch from this point forward,, its no skin off my ass if I out you for the Lying POS you are !!  Its your credibility here that takes the hit.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Hundreds of Dead Voters Are Casting Ballots in Southern California
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory