Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 11:41:33:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661010 Posts in 298649 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Ted Cruz Still In Trouble for Dirty Tricks 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Ted Cruz Still In Trouble for Dirty Tricks  (Read 71 times)
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« on: 05 26, 16, 01:49:43:PM » Reply

Used Music that he promised would NOT be used for campaign ads.

What a maroon...

http://nationalnewsexpress.com/ted-cruz-and-campaign-in-hot-water-again/
gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 05 26, 16, 01:51:56:PM » Reply

I think old Rafael burned all of his bridges and is in for some hard times.  i.e. his days as a politician are rapidly running out.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #2 on: 05 26, 16, 09:09:03:PM » Reply

the law is the law.

a lawyer should know that.

nail Cruz's azz to the judicial wall.
KensanIV

« Reply #3 on: 05 26, 16, 09:29:16:PM » Reply

Cruz still has some delegates that he thinks he can control.  Let him have his fun... I do not think that Trump will select him for VP... I do think that Kasich could make it.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #4 on: 05 26, 16, 09:33:53:PM » Reply

a lawyer should know that.

Now you see why we didn't choose Cruz.  There was just something about him we couldn't pin down, but we still knew it was there.
Too bad you can't see Hillary the same way we saw Cruz.  But you on the Left never really had that ability anyways.

You always listen to what other people want, never what you want. You are convinced you are insignificant.
What you want doesn't matter...

D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #5 on: 05 26, 16, 11:03:30:PM » Reply

Seems Davik believes Trump will choose Cruz as his running mate!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #6 on: 05 26, 16, 11:23:33:PM » Reply

Cruz was the best candidate other than Trump.  People lied about him to beat him.  My fellow Republicans blew it.  They fell for the liberal lies.  Now let's talk about all the sleazy Trump tactics.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #7 on: 05 26, 16, 11:35:22:PM » Reply

Other than Walker,that is.
Truman62

« Reply #8 on: 05 26, 16, 11:38:09:PM » Reply

Only one better would be Kanye West!

Go Kanye!
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #9 on: 05 27, 16, 12:00:33:AM » Reply

If Cruz had done better and been nominated, all we would have heard (non-stop throughout the entire election period) from the Left is how ineligible Cruz is.  They won't care that they broke that boundary themselves, they would still have screamed bloody murder over Cruz' ancestry and place of birth. And to be honest, (I think) rightfully so. And without doubt all the Leftist News Rags would have gladly done their part to assist the meme. 

Personally, I think that just because the Left breaks rules - does not mean we have to break those same rules. To me, that only serves to make us just as bad as the Left, and it would be us telling them that we approve of what they did.

They've done a LOT of things that need repaired or repealed, not us following their lead and doing the same.

With Trump that's not an issue, so the Left must now come up with other Fake issues. Like how this man, who obviously loves beautiful women and has two daughters, is somehow anti-women.  Or because he wants to make sure Muslims are not Terrorists he is somehow Racist. But, how a white man is racist against those who come from the Caucasus is really weird to say the least, but since the Left can't think for themselves, this too will zoom right over their heads.

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #10 on: 05 27, 16, 12:46:46:AM » Reply

, all we would have heard (non-stop throughout the entire election period) from the Left is how ineligible Cruz is.

So?  The left will always come up with something to attack their opponent (truth be damned).  We should never pick our candidate based on how the libs will attack him.  If we were worried about picking a candidate that would meet approval from the left, why even bother Fielding a candidate at all.  Besides, Trump has more headwinds in electability and favorability than most of the other GOP candidates.

No, we didn't pick the best candidate.  But he's the only candidate we have now, so we'll have to make the best of it.
Truman62

« Reply #11 on: 05 27, 16, 01:47:15:AM » Reply

And yet when look at the "truth" it is the Repocon candidates who are lying all the time.

Just look at the politifact statements!  Repocons are by far the liars!

Makes Hillary look like a Saint compared to Trump and Cruz...
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Ted Cruz Still In Trouble for Dirty Tricks
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory