Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 03:43:45:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663089 Posts in 298838 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Daily Show asked NRA members if they support gun control — 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7  Print
Author Topic: The Daily Show asked NRA members if they support gun control —  (Read 2164 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #72 on: 05 27, 16, 02:19:17:PM » Reply

Suppose we apply gun regulations to the rest of the Bill of Rights?

Before you can engage in free speech you have to go through a background check, take a class on free speech, get a permit to engage in free speech outside your home, have to register your computer, phone and any pens/pencils used for free speech purposes!

Additionally, you would be forced to buy government approved free speech insurance in case you libel someone!

Bear in mind you have to redo all this every year in which you wish to engage in free speech!

Would you like that?
wvit1001

« Reply #73 on: 05 27, 16, 02:20:23:PM » Reply

there are regulations on free speech in this country d2.  you're blabbering again.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #74 on: 05 27, 16, 02:21:24:PM » Reply

Not like what liberals impose on law abiding gun owners!

Now answer the question, coward!
wvit1001

« Reply #75 on: 05 27, 16, 02:21:36:PM » Reply

in reality your right to free speech has lots of limitations.  you should read some on it before you look even more like an idiot.

The Supreme Court unanimously held over eighty years ago that “those words which by their very utterance inflict injury … are no essential part of any exposition of ideas.” And in 1952 the Court upheld an Illinois statute punishing “false or malicious defamation of racial and religious groups.”

The First Amendment tells us that threats are punishable, but only if they are targeted at specific individuals. Burning a cross on the front lawn of a family’s home can be a threat; burning one in a field outside of town is not. The latter is protected; the former is not.
wvit1001

« Reply #76 on: 05 27, 16, 02:23:29:PM » Reply

there are permit requirements for holding marches in many cities, there are rules about where you can stand and where you can't to speak, rules about what you can say.

you're right to free speech is already regulated.
D2D

« Reply #77 on: 05 27, 16, 02:24:36:PM » Reply

Not like what liberals impose on law abiding gun owners!

Now answer the question, coward!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #78 on: 05 27, 16, 02:40:25:PM » Reply

I see that anchoragedan is still supporting Health Care Insurance Companies selling totally worthless policies.

They weren't "worthless" to the folks who purchased those policies, johniel.  They were perfectly happy with their policies before OBAMA told them they had to buy a different policy that they didn't want, against their will.
wvit1001

« Reply #79 on: 05 27, 16, 02:46:31:PM » Reply

give the idiocy a break d2. 
D2D

« Reply #80 on: 05 27, 16, 02:53:55:PM » Reply

Suppose we apply gun regulations to the rest of the Bill of Rights?

Before you can engage in free speech you have to go through a background check, take a class on free speech, get a permit to engage in free speech outside your home, have to register your computer, phone and any pens/pencils used for free speech purposes!

Additionally, you would be forced to buy government approved free speech insurance in case you libel someone!

Bear in mind you have to redo all this every year in which you wish to engage in free speech!

Would you like that?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #81 on: 05 27, 16, 02:57:53:PM » Reply

A survey conducted by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found that Americans use guns to frighten away intruders who are breaking into their homes about 498,000 times per year.[20]

http://www.justfacts.com/guncontrol.asp#f20
Pages: 1 ... 6 7  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Daily Show asked NRA members if they support gun control —
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory