Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 06:18:30:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662346 Posts in 298769 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Leftist rioters at it again at Trump rally! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: Leftist rioters at it again at Trump rally!  (Read 1278 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 05 24, 16, 11:06:03:PM » Reply

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) — Despite the outbursts of hundreds of protesters who overran barricades outside his rally, Republican Donald Trump told thousands of supporters that he was glad he stopped in New Mexico and he vowed to be back before the general election in November.
Trump's remarks were interrupted repeatedly by protesters, who shouted, held up banners, and resisted removal by security officers. Among the messages were banners that read, "Trump is Fascist," and another that read, "We've heard enough."

Trump responded with his usual bluster, instructing security to remove the protesters and mocking their actions.
"Go home to mommy," he said.
"How old is this kid?" Trump asked in response to another demonstrator. "Still wearing diapers," he said.
His supporters responded with chants of "Build that wall!"
Outside, a group of protesters rushed the convention center where the rally was being held. Police outfitted in riot gear blocked them as they tried to advance.

Smoke filled the air as others burned T-shirts and items labeled with Trump's catch phrase: "Make America Great Again."
Tuesday marked Trump's first stop in New Mexico, the nation's most Hispanic state.
Former President Bill Clinton pleaded with several hundred Democrats in northern New Mexico to send his wife "to the convention with the wind at her back," repeating the refrain, "We can do this."
Clinton's 25-minute speech at the plaza in Espanola dwelled on themes of educational opportunity in economically downtrodden communities and portrayed Hillary Clinton as an advocate for Americans from diverse racial and ethnic backgrounds.

http://www.newcanaannewsonline.com/news/article/Bill-Clinton-Donald-Trump-take-campaign-show-to-7941440.php

Seems they cannot tolerate free speech!
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #1 on: 05 24, 16, 11:20:24:PM » Reply

Libs/Dems/Weirdos/LBQGTs have no couth and no respect and no class!!

When have Conservatives and/or Normal People ever disrupted a rival's Rally? ? ? ? ? ?   (HINT: NEVER!!!!!!)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #2 on: 05 24, 16, 11:42:23:PM » Reply

As we are too busy working and paying taxes!
D2D

« Reply #3 on: 05 25, 16, 12:33:09:AM » Reply

Protests outside a Donald Trump rally turned violent Tuesday night in Albuquerque when a bullet was fired through a window at the city's convention center.
Around 100 protesters broke through a barricade outside the building shortly after Trump took to the stage, and tried to throw rocks through the window at they set fires on the street outside.
Some set fires on the street and threw rocks at police. 
One police officer told reporters that a shot was fired from a pellet gun, and a second officer said it was a bullet. Subsequent reports have cast doubts over the alleged gunfire.
Grenades erupted through the streets as police tried to surround the protesters.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3607997/Gunshots-fired-Trump-rally-Albuquerque-spark-mayhem.html

The violence is intensifying!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #4 on: 05 25, 16, 02:54:14:AM » Reply

I am always amused by these idiots who throw around the accusation of "Fascism" without knowing it's meaning.  They fail to see the irony in their own attempts to silence free speech.
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #5 on: 05 25, 16, 03:17:52:AM » Reply

Wasn't that just utterly disgusting.  It was good to see so many of the twits staggering around wiping their eyes from the tear gas..  We have to seriously get this mob mentality carp under control.  And.. I might add that 90 % or better were WHITE NIGGERS.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #6 on: 05 25, 16, 03:19:41:AM » Reply

Bolsheviks,, nothing more or less.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #7 on: 05 25, 16, 03:39:57:AM » Reply

More Riots by Anti-Trump demonstrators reinforces my view that the Left can Riot 200 times and not be phased by their own hate and destruction, but let one old man sucker punch a disrupter "inside" a Trump convention and watch how loud they cry FOUL...

The Left consider themselves "The Elite" and they don't even realize it. 
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 05 25, 16, 03:46:54:AM » Reply

There are free speech zones set up for those protestors. Just like at every other candidates rally. Those protestors going into the rally are breaking the law and should be dealt with.

Wait till those Bolsheviks start bringing guns to that gun free zone.  Oh that's right ,, they did!!!
1965hawks

« Reply #9 on: 05 25, 16, 09:20:01:AM » Reply

Trump says Hispanics love him. Yeah...Right.

LOL

Trump Says “The Hispanics love me”, but new poll shows they can’t stand him.

http://www.politicususa.com/2015/07/15/trump-tells-morning-joe-the-hispanics-love-me-poll-shows-stand.html
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 05 25, 16, 09:23:33:AM » Reply

That poll is not valid or accurate, The Hispanics do support him. Why is that important to you?? Are Sanders supporters all Hispanic and outside Trump events rioting??

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/trump-leads-nevada-poll-with-overwhelming-hispanic-support-300114592.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/07/26/donald-trump-hispanics-mexico-latinos-republican-voters/30697991/
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #11 on: 05 25, 16, 09:25:52:AM » Reply

Just the Hispanic community showing their love for Donald Trump.

The police did a good job last night.
Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Leftist rioters at it again at Trump rally!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory