Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 16, 24, 03:09:43:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2659631 Posts in 298511 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Justice Department Sues North Carolina Over Its Anti-Transgender Law 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 12 Print
Author Topic: Justice Department Sues North Carolina Over Its Anti-Transgender Law  (Read 12016 times)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #24 on: 05 10, 16, 03:30:00:PM » Reply

Jig,

Are you saying it would be OK for a tranny to use the wrong bathroom, but it would be wrong for a man to use the wrong bathroom?  Why discriminate?  Why not allow everyone to use whatever bathroom they like?  Or do you still believe in modesty and privacy?
wvit1001

« Reply #25 on: 05 10, 16, 03:31:49:PM » Reply

I didn't say any of that dan.  you seem to be trying hard to shape the conversation to agree with your thinking even if you have to resort to making things up.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #26 on: 05 10, 16, 03:44:06:PM » Reply

Pay attention Dan.  What I said, no matter what restroom a tranny uses they will have to use the stalls.  Has nothing to do with modesty or privacy.

A tranny with a vagina has to use a toilet/stall.  A tranny with a penis could use the urinal, but would probably use the stall, after all he thinks he's a woman...   
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #27 on: 05 10, 16, 03:44:41:PM » Reply

I didn't say any of that dan.

OK then.  So you still do favor separate bathrooms for the separate sexes?  You think the signs should remain on the doors?  You think normal men should have to use the men's room, but trannies can use whatever bathroom they like?  How would you enforce that?  How do you prove a man using the women's room is NOT a tranny?

you seem to be trying hard to shape the conversation to agree with your thinking

I'm trying to get you to admit what you are arguing for.  It appears you don't know.  I have won the argument, but you just refuse to admit it.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #28 on: 05 10, 16, 03:46:56:PM » Reply

Pay attention Dan.  What I said, no matter what restroom a tranny uses they will have to use the stalls.  Has nothing to do with modesty or privacy.

A tranny with a vagina has to use a toilet/stall.  A tranny with a penis could use the urinal, but would probably use the stall, after all he thinks he's a woman...

Would it be OK for a normal dude to use the stall in the women's room?  Or should he have to be a tranny?
wvit1001

« Reply #29 on: 05 10, 16, 03:49:59:PM » Reply

trannies?  that's a very offensive term dan.   kinda like how your daddy called them darkies back in the day.   are you just using it for shock value or is that how you really speak around your buddies?

but back to the topic. 

what I believe is that it doesn't bother me if things stay the way they've always been where transexuals use whatever bathroom they feel comfortable with.

whether companies and others keep the men's and women's bathroom signs is up to them.  I'll use the bathroom somewhere either way.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #30 on: 05 10, 16, 03:54:57:PM » Reply

(( Would it be OK for a normal dude to use the stall in the women's room? ))

whooowwwaaaaa  Dan!!!  I thought we were talking about trannies, not "normal dudes"  If you want to discuss normal dudes, then I suggest you start a new thread about normal dudes....
wvit1001

« Reply #31 on: 05 10, 16, 03:56:01:PM » Reply

dan's evidently saying that he's planning on starting to use the ladies room for some reason.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #32 on: 05 10, 16, 03:58:49:PM » Reply

North Carolina Sues Federal Government Over LGBT Law
Time Magazine
20 hours ago
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #33 on: 05 10, 16, 05:27:39:PM » Reply

The Libs/Dems/Weirdos want your Wife and Young Girls to share the Ladies Room with random males like this!!!!

jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #34 on: 05 10, 16, 05:36:05:PM » Reply

"are you now planning on using the ladies room dan?  "normal" people will just continue to do what they've always done"

wvit,
Are you now saying transgenders are abnormal? Thank you for making a point.
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #35 on: 05 10, 16, 07:59:42:PM » Reply

fags----

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 12 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Justice Department Sues North Carolina Over Its Anti-Transgender Law
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory