Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 04:13:02:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660366 Posts in 298582 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Justice Department Sues North Carolina Over Its Anti-Transgender Law 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 12 Print
Author Topic: Justice Department Sues North Carolina Over Its Anti-Transgender Law  (Read 12021 times)
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #12 on: 05 10, 16, 02:34:08:PM » Reply

Except that race and perversion/mental condition are two different things!
wvit1001

« Reply #13 on: 05 10, 16, 02:35:11:PM » Reply

discrimination isn't though.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #14 on: 05 10, 16, 02:37:56:PM » Reply

sounds just like the arguments you heard from our racist daddies when integration was the topic.

So you think there shouldn't be separate bathrooms for men and women?  Men and women should have to share bathrooms?  Why do you take that position, Vit?  Don't you believe in modesty and privacy?
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #15 on: 05 10, 16, 02:40:43:PM » Reply

Discrimination is not it either!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #16 on: 05 10, 16, 02:41:23:PM » Reply

Vit is saying transgenderism is not the issue at all.  He's saying men should be allowed to use whatever bathroom they want.  And if you object to men using women's bathrooms, you're a bigot.

I wonder if black people agree with Wvit's equating their struggle against racism to perverted men's struggle to get into the women's toilet?
wvit1001

« Reply #17 on: 05 10, 16, 02:44:00:PM » Reply

I don't see any problem with transgender people using whatever bathroom the feel comfortable with.  We already had laws concerning assault, peeping, lewd conduct, etc.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #18 on: 05 10, 16, 02:59:11:PM » Reply

I don't see any problem with transgender people using whatever bathroom the feel comfortable with.

How do you prove you're transgendered and not just some pervert?  There's no way to enforce it , so you would have to open it to everyone.  Men would have to be allowed to use the women's room.

We already had laws concerning assault, peeping, lewd conduct, etc.

I'm not concerned about that.  My concern is privacy and modesty.  Why should women have to endure this invasion into their privacy?  What about THEIR feelings?

Wvit,

Do you support eliminating sex signs on bathroom/ locker room doors?  That is anyone can use whatever bathroom/ locker room they like?  Is the women's club "Curves" discriminating against men and should be forced to allow men to join, and share the locker rooms with the female members?
wvit1001

« Reply #19 on: 05 10, 16, 03:09:27:PM » Reply

transgender people have been using whatever bathroom they felt comfortable with up to now and I haven't heard any complaints about privacy.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #20 on: 05 10, 16, 03:14:42:PM » Reply

transgender people have been using whatever bathroom they felt comfortable with up to now and I haven't heard any complaints about privacy.

It has nothing to do with transgendered people.

You're arguing that all people (tranny or not) should be allowed to use whatever bathroom they like.  Do you really support that?  You really think normal men should be allowed to use the ladies' room?  You really think all sex signs should be removed from bathroom/ locker room doors?

Let's get down the core issue here.  Get focused!
wvit1001

« Reply #21 on: 05 10, 16, 03:22:56:PM » Reply

are you now planning on using the ladies room dan?  "normal" people will just continue to do what they've always done.
JigSaw-II
I know you know what I think I wrote, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

A goal without a plan, is just a wish.

« Reply #22 on: 05 10, 16, 03:26:44:PM » Reply

If a transgender male uses the Ladies room, he/she will have to use a stall. (ladies room only have stalls)  And if a transgender female uses the men room she/he will also have to use the stall. ( kind of hard for a she/he to sit on a urinal )  So what difference does it make which restroom they use?  They will have their privacy.  Until a transgender start molesting others, it's a non-issue...
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #23 on: 05 10, 16, 03:27:26:PM » Reply

are you now planning on using the ladies room dan?

Isn't it interesting that Wvit is squirming so hard to avoid answering the core question?  Why do you think he is afraid to answer?

Wvit is arguing that there shouldn't be a women's room or a men's room.  He argues that we should all share, that there should be no discrimination based on sex.

That is what he is arguing, but he is too ashamed to admit it.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 12 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Justice Department Sues North Carolina Over Its Anti-Transgender Law
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory