Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 01:45:07:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660650 Posts in 298613 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Supporting Clinton for President after she went to Moscow 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Supporting Clinton for President after she went to Moscow  (Read 86 times)
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« on: 04 29, 16, 01:42:13:PM » Reply

Supporting Clinton for President after she went to Moscow To keep Bill out of the Nam Draft makes you a traitor to America. . She is A TRAITOR and a Communist plant, trained in Moscow..
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #1 on: 04 29, 16, 01:44:40:PM » Reply

Conspiracy theories are a sign of a weak mind.
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 04 29, 16, 01:46:54:PM » Reply

Facts are facts,,are you Having a problem searching "Clinton Moscow draft Avoidance"Huh??

Since you are obviously mentally challenged I will assist you this time.

https://us.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?hspart=iry&hsimp=yhs-fullyhosted_003&type=wncy_instlmtrx_16_10&param1=1&param2=f%3D4%26b%3DFirefox%26cc%3Dus%26pa%3DWincy%26cd%3D2XzuyEtN2Y1L1Qzu0AyEyD0DtAyC0B0DtB0C0E0DtB0E0C0CtN0D0Tzu0StCyDtAtAtN1L2XzutAtFtCzytFtAtFtCtN1L1Czu1BtBtN1L1G1B1V1N2Y1L1Qzu2StDtA0CyB0CtBtByBtGyBzy0EyBtG0FyDtCtAtGyEyE0EyEtGtC0B0EyDtDyCtDyBtBtAyB0E2QtN1M1F1B2Z1V1N2Y1L1Qzu2StD0D0A0FyByB0BzytG0CyEtCtBtGyE0ByC0FtG0Azz0AyDtGzzyC0CtAzy0B0B0BtB0FtA0B2QtN0A0LzuyE%26cr%3D2139340034%26a%3Dwncy_instlmtrx_16_10%26os_ver%3D10.0%26os%3DWindows%2B10%2BHome&p=Bll+clinton+goes+to+moscow+to+avoid+the+Nam+draft
gwboolean

« Reply #3 on: 04 29, 16, 01:54:06:PM » Reply

Facts are indeed facts NoBalls.  Now why don't you go find some instead of the smoke you blow out your ass.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #4 on: 04 29, 16, 02:03:02:PM » Reply

Says the person who has never posted either a quote or a link to back up his nonsense proclamations!
gwboolean

« Reply #5 on: 04 29, 16, 02:04:40:PM » Reply

Says the person who only posts links from TrEA$on party liars and bullshitters to back up her insane and treasonous beliefs.
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 04 29, 16, 02:05:46:PM » Reply

Says the person who has never posted either a quote or a link to back up his nonsense proclamations!

He has no meaning in this or any post I have read anytime. Which commie here called him to come in a gang up on me with his personal attacks???  Just another paid polico that has no guilt or shame when he gets the DNC paycheck. He never even bother to click on the link,, it not in his agenda here.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #7 on: 04 29, 16, 02:09:01:PM » Reply

That is how liberals debate issues!

They speak not a word on topic choosing instead to engage in ad hominem attacks!

That is what Gw does and most of his peers do!
gwboolean

« Reply #8 on: 04 29, 16, 02:12:32:PM » Reply

I have no meaning in this or any post I have read anytime. Which commie here called him to come in a gang up on me with his personal attacks??? Just another paid polico that has no guilt or shame when I gets my TrEA$on party paycheck. I never even bother to click on the link,, it not in my agenda here.
[/B]

Exactly DumDiddly.  What you stated here about yourself is almost prophetic.
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 04 29, 16, 02:14:38:PM » Reply

I have multiple links to back my statements up,, you have nothing but unfounded hate filled accusations..I rest my case.
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 04 29, 16, 02:16:31:PM » Reply

Predictably Gw resorts to posting false quotes of nonexistent posters!

Do liberals have any ethics at all?
wvit1001

« Reply #11 on: 04 29, 16, 02:26:09:PM » Reply

Bill Clinton entered Georgetown University's School of Foreign Service in the fall of 1964. As required by law of all 18-year-old males at the time, Clinton registered with the Selective Service System on 8 September 1964, and on 17 November 1964 he was assigned a 2-S (student deferment) classification by Garland County [Arkansas] Draft Board No. 26.

Special consideration for Rhodes Scholars was not unusual around the country. The draft board in Alameda County, California, was so impressed by the achievements of the only black Rhodes winner that year, Tom Williamson of Harvard, that they granted him a graduate school deferment even though such deferments supposedly no longer existed. Darryl Gless, whose small home town in Nebraska was so proud of him that they strung a banner across the Main Street bank welcoming him back from his successful Rhodes interview, also was given a special deferment. Dartmouth scholar John Isaacson visited his draft board in Lewiston, Maine, and pleaded with them to let him go to Oxford, which they did. University of Iowa scholar Mike Shea went to England "happily but erroneously 2-S" for the first year. Paul Parish's mother in Port Gibson, Mississippi, received a letter from the governor telling her that Paul should go to England because they were trying to get an exemption for Rhodes Scholars. For virtually every member of the Rhodes class of 1968 there was a similar story.

When the first draft lottery of the Vietnam era was held on 1 December 1969, Clinton's birthdate of 19 August was selected 311th, a number high enough to practically guarantee that he would not be drafted (and indeed he was not). A few days later, Clinton sat down and wrote the now-infamous letter to Colonel Holmes explaining his reasons for reneging on his agreement to enter the University of Arkansas and its ROTC program.

That Bill Clinton went to great lengths to avoid the Vietnam-era draft, that he used political connections to obtain special favors, and that he made promises and commitments which he later failed to honor, are all beyond dispute. However, the timeline quoted above jumps the tracks when it labels Clinton a "felon," because none of his actions, no matter how unethical or morally questionable they might have been, were illegal.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Supporting Clinton for President after she went to Moscow
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory