Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 29, 24, 01:00:14:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663703 Posts in 298900 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Equality can be a bitch 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: Equality can be a bitch  (Read 350 times)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #24 on: 04 29, 16, 02:22:32:PM » Reply

The Army and the Air Force deployed National Guard units and individual Guardsmen to Vietnam.   

http://www.nationalguard.mil/Features/2016/Vietnam.aspx
darkflower

« Reply #25 on: 04 29, 16, 02:27:56:PM » Reply

And since when does anyone say "roll over" for a corrupt system because that is "what is" rather than at least point out it is wrong?

what do you do in lieu of rolling over, ms darkflower?

The part after the word "rather." I thought it was clearly worded. Is the meaning of the phrase "rather than" not clear? Pointing out the wrongness of "what is" and the wrongness of what some propose for "what will be" and suggesting something that actually makes sense, ie end selective service rather than expand it and abandon the insane belief that it is ever ok to force people to fight a war against their will. That is what I do and am doing right now. duh.

Seriously, you suggested that when people see their own government doing stupid stuff, they should just shrug it off and not even say anything about it because oh darn it is "what is" (a bs argument nobody really agrees with), I point out what you are doing, and you are still acting obtuse and stupid.

And the last time anybody ever fought for this country was ww2. Not one person has fought for it since then, not one.
darkflower

« Reply #26 on: 04 29, 16, 02:31:19:PM » Reply

"Bush did not serve"

Nobody served. Being a stupid sucker who joins up to fight for some fat cats is not serving your country. Neither is being forced to do so by a draft.

I like to say if you are going to draft people, let them choose whether to fight for the government or to overthrow it. At least give them that much dignity. And of course the weapons they will need if they choose to fight against it.
seahooker

« Reply #27 on: 04 29, 16, 03:10:00:PM » Reply

ms darkflower, why do you think wwII is any different?
seahooker

« Reply #28 on: 04 29, 16, 03:14:16:PM » Reply

And the last time anybody ever fought for this country was ww2. Not one person has fought for it since then, not one.

that sounds like a very racist comment to me!
darkflower

« Reply #29 on: 04 29, 16, 03:25:03:PM » Reply

ww2 was the last war this government was not an aggressor in, that is why. The axis were the ones starting the war and capturing territory, not the allies. Not only has the government been the aggressor in every war since then, but the outcome of every war since then has made no difference to anybody in this country other than fat cats. None of them have made a bit of difference to anybody on main street. Well other than the pointless waste of life and taxes. How can one serve their country in a war that does not matter to their country?

Simple answer: ww2 mattered. The ones since then did not matter.
seahooker

« Reply #30 on: 04 29, 16, 03:28:48:PM » Reply

I believe north korea invaded south korea to start the Korean war. and I don't remember Germany invading the us!
darkflower

« Reply #31 on: 04 29, 16, 03:36:34:PM » Reply

And you don't remember the nazis breaking every deal they ever made, invading allies, trying to get Mexico to invade, allying with Japan who did attack, and then declaring war on the US before war was declared on it? That is a lot to forget.

Korea was a civil war that no other country had any business taking sides in. Blaming the north is nothing but an excuse, aggressors always have some excuse.
gwboolean

« Reply #32 on: 04 29, 16, 03:44:23:PM » Reply

Sweetlips,

There might have been an handful that did volunteer and go there (although I never saw or heard of any), but NONE had to go and if any went they were very few.  And we know that Bush wasn't one of them.

Hooker,

In all of the wars since War 2 I can tell you for a fact that NO ONE fought them because they wanted to go to war.  They did it to serve (fight for) the country (whether they volunteered or were drafted).  You should think it through a little bit Hooker.
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #33 on: 04 29, 16, 03:54:35:PM » Reply

So now that dictator obama has decreed women can compete in all combat positions, will the Air Force be required to reduce the physical for Pararescue slots?

http://www.af.mil/AboutUs/FactSheets/Display/tabid/224/Article/104514/pararescue-1t2x1.aspx
gwboolean

« Reply #34 on: 04 29, 16, 03:58:04:PM » Reply

Look at it this way Komerad Jizz.  If they do then even a pussy like you would have a chance.  But then TrEA$on party @ssholes like you never serve anyway.
seahooker

« Reply #35 on: 04 29, 16, 04:05:47:PM » Reply

In all of the wars since War 2 I can tell you for a fact that NO ONE fought them because they wanted to go to war.  They did it to serve (fight for) the country (whether they volunteered or were drafted).  You should think it through a little bit Hooker.

mrboo, why do you think I believe anyone wanted to go to war? I enlisted in the infantry, but never wanted to go to war, I wanted to do what my country needed me to do. no real soldier wants war unless he is somewhat psychotic!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Equality can be a bitch
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About