Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:28:27:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653547 Posts in 297936 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: La Raza shows us what they think of us... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 11 Print
Author Topic: La Raza shows us what they think of us...  (Read 14110 times)
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« on: 04 29, 16, 10:58:46:AM » Reply

Trump protesters, Mexican flag-wavers could bring unintended consequences for GOP race 

By Ruben Vives and Shelby Grad

The protests outside Donald Trump's rally in Costa Mesa on Thursday night appear to point to an upcoming month of activism by Latinos and others as the GOP front-runner tries to seal the presidential nomination in the state.

Hundreds of demonstrators filled the street outside the Orange County amphitheater where Trump held a rally Thursday night, stomping on cars, hurling rocks at motorists and forcefully declaring their opposition to the Republican presidential candidate. At least 17 were arrested.

Several days earlier, pro- and anti-Trump protesters clashed outside Anaheim City Hall, where the council considered a resolution condemning Trump.

While the billionaire businessman has faced protests elsewhere, California could prove to be potent ground for demonstrators because of its large Latino population and Trump's negative comments about immigrants in this country illegally....

Traffic came to a halt as protesters walked in the roadway, some waving American and Mexican flags. Protesters smashed a window on at least one police cruiser, punctured the tires of a police sport utility vehicle and at one point, tried to flip a police car.

"I'm protesting because I want equal rights for everybody, and I want peaceful protest," said 19-year-old Da
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #1 on: 04 29, 16, 11:01:20:AM » Reply

"I'm protesting because I want equal rights for everybody,"

So he is protesting "Affirmative Action". Right???
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #2 on: 04 29, 16, 11:04:11:AM » Reply

like you have so much respect for la raza, chickenshit.  and who is us, bitch?  i don't consider myself a white person first and foremost.  that is just my skin color. no big deal.  everybody has to be born some color or another.  all the white racists on this board make me ashamed of being white and even having that much in common with you lowlife assholes. 
wxzyw

« Reply #3 on: 04 29, 16, 11:04:33:AM » Reply

"I'm protesting because I want equal rights for everybody,"

So he is protesting "Affirmative Action". Right???

Not exactly!

This is what the Left wants us to believe!

La Raza is a Hispanic organization that believes the Hispanics are a better race than Whites, Blacks, Asians and all other races.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #4 on: 04 29, 16, 11:05:52:AM » Reply

From what I have seen here,, they are harder workers than the groups you mentioned.
wxzyw

« Reply #5 on: 04 29, 16, 11:08:27:AM » Reply

I have no respect for ANY group as La Raza, KKK, Librals, BLM, LBGTQ, Gang bangers, Drugees, Perverts, Degenerates...

Let's be clear on one thing, I would never ever include hoda as "ONE OF US"!!!!
wxzyw

« Reply #6 on: 04 29, 16, 11:27:55:AM » Reply

UPDATE:

Trump supporters beaten, bloodied by 'Mexican-flag wavers'

20 arrested as crowd turns violent outside rally in California

Donald Trump’s rally in Costa Mesa, California, was marked by violent protests from “almost entirely Latino” individuals, many waving Mexican flags, that led police to arrest at least 20 – though eyewitnesses said supporters of the billionaire businessman were all peaceful and the swell of aggression stemmed solely from the opposition camps.

“The Trump supporters were the peaceful people singing patriotic songs, festive and happy, while the protesters were very angry and high aggression,” one rally attendee, Terry Krokosz, told Breitbart.

The ‘Stop Hillary’ campaign is on fire! Join the surging response to this theme: ‘Clinton for prosecution, not president’

He described the scene as chaotic due to a crowd of 70 or so protesters that quickly grew into the hundreds.

The agitators swarmed the intersection outside the Pacific Amphitheatre and blocked traffic, the Los Angeles Times reported.

“They were very aggressive,” Krokosz said. “When we were leaving, there were a lot of people in cars, Mexican flags hanging out the windows. A guy was doing donuts and the intersection was shut down. We saw people marching through the intersection.”

A police car was seen with smashed windows and a person was jumping up and down on top of the vehicle. Another person wrote “F–k Trump” on a police cruiser, and others slashed a police SUV’s tires and tried to overturn another law-enforcement vehicle.

A Los Angeles Times reporter posted a photograph of a man with a bloodied face wearing a Trump shirt on Twitter. Journalist Matt Pearce tweeted, with the photo: “Trump supporter got hurt.”

Pearce also put out on Twitter several other messages describing the scene.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/04/trump-rally-in-rocked-by-aggressive-mexican-flag-wavers/#LlhMskb7ZQdStlLf.99
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 04 29, 16, 11:40:24:AM » Reply

If you are so ashamed of being white then why haven't you killed yourself, could the reason be you're not the tough keyboard command that you want us to believe you are, with you running and dodging the draft makes you the board chicken shit, hoosier! Rambo tough guy you're not! You're just another mental unstable loud mouth liberal that dreams of being a tough guy!
gwboolean

« Reply #8 on: 04 29, 16, 11:41:12:AM » Reply

La Raza?  I do remember them.  I am sure that by now, decades later, that there has to be at least 5 members left.  You TrEA$on party @ssholes should at least whine, piss and moan about things that currently exist, instead of making something out of a piddley nothing little organization that no one even bothered with in its heyday back in the 60s.  What a bunch of boobs.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #9 on: 04 29, 16, 11:55:51:AM » Reply

Where are the pictures of Hillary/Sanders Supporters that were beaten by GOP/Conservative protesters? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #10 on: 04 29, 16, 12:08:57:PM » Reply

Those idiots are protesting Trump for the wrong reasons.  It's his trade restrictions that people should be opposing.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #11 on: 04 29, 16, 12:50:26:PM » Reply

I have no respect for ANY group as La Raza, KKK, Librals, BLM, LBGTQ, Gang bangers, Drugees, Perverts, Degenerates...

Let's be clear on one thing, I would never ever include hoda as "ONE OF US"!!!!

I would kick your ass if you tried to include me in any group you belonged to, bitch.  you can't even spell liberals, you fucking illiterate racist pig. 
Pages: 1 2 ... 11 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: La Raza shows us what they think of us...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory