Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 05:04:33:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663113 Posts in 298842 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Obams legacy, The worst economy of any President. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Obams legacy, The worst economy of any President.  (Read 154 times)
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #12 on: 04 29, 16, 09:02:34:AM » Reply

You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

NEXT!!!
Baretta19

« Reply #13 on: 04 29, 16, 09:07:10:AM » Reply

The majority of economist agree that the sign of a weak struggling economy is low interest rates, yes our economy is beetr than most but what the blindly devoted fail to accept is the FACT it's NOT GOOD just better than others
wvit1001

« Reply #14 on: 04 29, 16, 09:08:45:AM » Reply

What majority of economists?   That's just stupid baretta
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 04 29, 16, 09:26:51:AM » Reply

The recession ended June 1, 2009.
wvit1001

« Reply #16 on: 04 29, 16, 09:29:47:AM » Reply

and things have been good.  unemployment it record lows, a growing economy, the markets doubled since 2009,  etc., etc.

now if we can just do something about this anti union, anti labor thing the republinuts have pushed for years and years.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #17 on: 04 29, 16, 09:37:29:AM » Reply

and things have been good.

The longest previous such run in U.S. economic history was only four years, and the last time that this happened was during the Great Depression (1930 - 1933).

Even worse, and this should be the defining issue of the 2016 elections, the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) is now forecasting that America will never see 3.0% economic growth again. This should be drawing howls of protest, at least from Republicans, but there has been little reaction thus far.

America needs at least 3.0% economic growth-the nation cannot defend itself and pay its bills without it. However, America's elites have largely given up on growth, and are now distracting themselves with academic musings about "secular stagnation."

Hillary Clinton is trying to position herself as the logical heir to President Obama's "legacy." Hillary is asking the voters to give her the job of protecting and continue Obama's "achievements." In a way, what Hillary is trying to do is odd, but in another way, it isn't. Here's why.

The rate of real economic growth is the single greatest determinate of both America's strength as a nation and the wellbeing of the American people. And, Obama's record in this area has been truly dismal.

Obama will be the only U.S. president in history that did not deliver a single year of 3.0%+ economic growth.

No matter what happens in 2016, Obama's record on economic growth will be considerably worse than that of the much-maligned George W. Bush.

By the way, the economic growth superstar among all U.S. presidents was none other than Rutherford B. Hayes (1877 - 1880). Hayes delivered an average of 7.71% RGDP growth, and none of his four years in office was below 3.0%.

*There have been 44 presidents, but only 39 presidencies. Some terms were shared by two people, as a result of death or resignation.

http://www.realclearmarkets.com/articles/2016/02/01/barack_obamas_sad_record_on_economic_growth_101987.html
wvit1001

« Reply #18 on: 04 29, 16, 09:38:55:AM » Reply

so we didn't have 3 % gdp growth.  with the shape the rest of the world's been in we've still done well for ourselves.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #19 on: 04 29, 16, 09:43:41:AM » Reply

Doing poorly is not good, but comparing ourselves to others doing even more poorly is hardly satisfactory.
wvit1001

« Reply #20 on: 04 29, 16, 09:47:35:AM » Reply

we haven't been doing poorly, we've been doing pretty good.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #21 on: 04 29, 16, 10:12:16:AM » Reply

That's what our food stamp president keeps telling us.

But with jobs disappearing, savings at an all time low, the number of people on public assistance increasing to half of the population, that does not sound very prosperous.
wvit1001

« Reply #22 on: 04 29, 16, 10:32:52:AM » Reply

No that's what the evidence says.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #23 on: 04 29, 16, 11:01:54:AM » Reply

what a liar and what lying sources jerkwater uses!!  when bush took over we had no soldiers in combat, had not for 7 years in a row, had 4 straight surpluses in a row, the dow was about 11000, unemployment was around 4.8%.  We were, technically, in a small recession because we had two consecutive quarters of NO GROWTH, not negative, just not positive.  two whole quarters.  but it bounced back the third quarter, unemployment stayed under 5.5% and the dow stayed around 1000 or so for at least a year after bush took office.  the housing boom did generate a lot of economic growth....all housing booms do.  but only an idiot can say 3 or 4 good economic years out of 8 is a good overall record, especially when for the last year of bush's two terms, the economy totally collapsed!!  the dow lost half its value!!  the last GDP for Bush WAS NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE, NEGATIVE, -8%...THAT IS HISTORICALLY BAD!!  we were in the second worst economic meltdown in our history for a year when bush left office, we were stuck in two goddamn senseless wars when bush left office, unemployment was at 7.9% heading towards 10%, the dow lost half its value, 3.5 million jobs were lost, over 700,000 jobs the LAST YEAR when bush left in office and by NO MEASURE OF ANY WAY COULD ANYONE SAY BUSH'S ECONOMIC RECORD EVEN COMES CLOSE TO OBAMA'S!!  HIS IS ONE OF THE WORST IN HISTORY!!  OBAMA'S IS BETTER THAN REAGAN'S, ALMOST AS GOOD AS CLINTON'S, WHEN YOU CONSIDER WHERE HE STARTED TO WHERE IT IS TODAY.  YOU BITCHES WANT TO BELIEVE THE BULLSHIT SO YOU DO. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Obams legacy, The worst economy of any President.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory