Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 04:47:58:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653360 Posts in 297918 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump and Veterans 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Trump and Veterans  (Read 608 times)
gwboolean

« on: 04 28, 16, 07:47:10:PM » Reply

Another couple of weeks have gone by and still no veterans have seen a dime of the millions that Trump claims to have raised for them months ago.  Can any of you TrEA$on party @ssholes who support Trump tell us where the money went?
KensanIV

« Reply #1 on: 04 28, 16, 07:59:31:PM » Reply

Booleen, Are you saying there is ABSOLUTELY NOT  A RECORD of any veterans group receiving funds or support from the Trump campaign? 

Or are you repeating left wing rhetoric? 

I thought I posted a few weeks ago a list of the Veterans organizations that DID receive support from Trump?

Could you show us a record from THE LIBERAL side of that ledger? 

I can run it down again if you would like....
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 04 28, 16, 08:53:25:PM » Reply

gaylordbooger claims to have been not just a veteran, but a Navy SEAL.  He calls it a "Jim Crow" law that he needs to produce a valid ID to collect a piece of the pie.   
gwboolean

« Reply #3 on: 04 28, 16, 09:03:58:PM » Reply

I wouldn't know if there is a record Ken.  What do I know is that not a single veterans group or individual veterans have claimed to have received a penny from him.  I find it very unlikely that any group who received funds would not publicize it Ken.  And certainly Trump has made no claim to have disbursed any money to any veterans group and I find it very unlikely that he wouldn't mention it if he had.  The only money that he contributed to a veterans group was prior to the fund raising and it was a FAKE veterans group, since there were NO veterans in it.  I did not see that list Ken and would love to see it and when these disbursements occurred.  I hope they don't turn out to be more FAKE groups like the one that endorsed him earlier in the campaign. 
gwboolean

« Reply #4 on: 04 28, 16, 09:11:36:PM » Reply

I just did a little checking Ken and I was unable to find any evidence that the $4.5 million he claims to have raised a few months ago has gone to anyone.  What I did find was a number of reputable (REAL) veterans groups who stated that they would refuse any money sent to them by him.
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #5 on: 04 28, 16, 10:38:17:PM » Reply

the $6 million raised by Trump during his veterans' charity event on 28 January 2016 was initially paid to The Donald J Trump Foundation, that foundation will disburse the donations, along with another $1 million donated by Trump himself, to a variety of veteran's charities:

http://www.snopes.com/trump-donations-veterans/
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #6 on: 04 28, 16, 10:49:54:PM » Reply

Trump’s figures show the biggest beneficiary was the Navy SEAL Foundation, a Virginia-based group that helps Navy Special Operations forces and their families. It received $450,000, according to Trump’s campaign. The Green Beret Foundation, which helps Army Special Forces soldiers and their families, got $350,000. Two other groups got $200,000. Fourteen charities got $100,000 each. Six got $50,000 each, and two others got less.
“Our budget is, like, $40,000 a year,” said Sarah Petersen, the founder of Support Siouxland Soldiers, which provides emergency relief to homeless or near-homeless veterans in Iowa. Trump gave the group $100,000. “Our largest donation was $10,000. So this is a pretty big deal for us.”
Hicks, the spokeswoman for Trump’s campaign, declined to give details about how the rest of the money would be handed out.
“We will continue to allocate contributions to groups that have been announced,” Hicks said, “as well as additional groups that are being considered.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/what-ever-happened-to-all-that-money-trump-raised-for-the-veterans/2016/03/03/fbafd9a0-e0b2-11e5-8d98-4b3d9215ade1_story.html
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 04 29, 16, 12:20:48:AM » Reply

Trump’s figures show the biggest beneficiary was the Navy SEAL Foundation, a Virginia-based group that helps Navy Special Operations forces and their families. It received $450,000, according to Trump’s campaign. The Green Beret Foundation, which helps Army Special Forces soldiers and their families, got $350,000. Two other groups got $200,000. Fourteen charities got $100,000 each. Six got $50,000 each, and two others got less.

NO WONDER BOOSHIT IS UNAWARE OF THES DONATIONS THEY WENT TO THE SEALS AND OTHER SPECIAL OP TROOPS, HE WOULDNT KNOW CAUSE HE LIED ABOUT BEING A SEAL AND HAS NO CONTACT WITH THEM, FURTHER PROOF OF HIS. LIE!
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #8 on: 04 29, 16, 01:47:07:AM » Reply

So GWBooleen,, you are Claiming that BJ Clinton had consensual sex with two people that the courts awarded $1,000,000 as plaintiffs in the law suit accusing him of sexual misconduct. In addition You are saying that he did not Rape that woman Juanita Broderick. SHE passed a Lie detector test.  You are saying that sex between a Senior in power with a Junior in an Organization is Perfectly OK,, even though the National Organization of Women call that sexual assault/rape.

Feel free to elaborate.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #9 on: 04 29, 16, 01:55:38:AM » Reply

BJ CLINTON and the FOUNDATION sent how much relief money to HAITI. They are still living in tents.

A scandal beyond belief.
KensanIV

« Reply #10 on: 04 29, 16, 02:16:04:PM » Reply

One of the reasons the Clinton Foundation cannot give to Haiti may be that Chelsea sits on the Board of Directors at a salary of $600.000 per year.
gwboolean

« Reply #11 on: 04 29, 16, 03:52:23:PM » Reply

Will disburse Local?Huh?  There is a Big difference between did and will.  So what you are saying is that after months that money has gone nowhere.  As I expected.

NoBalls,

I am not claiming that at all.  I am stating the FACT that Clinton had ONE, maybe two, consensual relations with grown women over 21.  And since there is NO record of any civil suite (there absolutely was NO criminal suit) against Clinton it is safe to say that unless you can provide some evidence otherwise there was NO $1 million awarded to anyone.  Tell us about the lie detector test and Juanita (as if anyone should be stupid enough to believe a lie detector), since there is no record of that either.  Bottom line NoBalls, is you should not be making bullshit claims about Slick Willy unless you are willing to learn the FACTS of what occurred and understand that consensual sex with another person over 21 is NOT criminal.  Feel free to elaborate NoBalls.

Oh, and what the hell does this have to do with Trump stiffing the veterans?
Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Trump and Veterans
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About