Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 08:42:22:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663264 Posts in 298862 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Texas Repocon AG Being Investigated AGAIN!!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Texas Repocon AG Being Investigated AGAIN!!!!  (Read 20 times)
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« on: 04 29, 16, 07:36:30:PM » Reply

3 charges by his own county
1 federal charge of fraud
and NOW state auditor looking into Misuse of State Funds charge!
with everyone jumping this guy's sinking ship can anyone survive the crash?

What a complete and utter debacle, yet Texas Governor stays silent...
I guess Texas is now completely and utterly corrupted.

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/2016/04/can-ken-paxton-legally-pay-ex-staffers-state-auditor-asked-to-investigate.html/
Truman62

« Reply #1 on: 04 29, 16, 07:39:24:PM » Reply

Others in state are upset with Paxton too...

Re: “AG office: Paid leave was legal — But Paxton official still won’t answer questions about two ex-staffers,” Wednesday Metro story.

OK, we voters elected Ken Paxton as attorney general. But no voter should believe it is legal for a Texas state employee to receive 64
days of paid emergency leave after leaving Texas employment, unless there is a record substantiating the accumulation of such a
generous benefit.

Texas is so poor it can’t adequately fund its public schools. Yet Paxton can authorize payment of almost $25,000 to an employee who
resigned. Why? And why isn’t Paxton, who has some other legal troubles, embarrassing to Gov. Greg Abbott? I wonder why Abbott
hasn’t spoken to the press about this or convinced Paxton to resign.

Willa Kulhavy, Garland

Paxton: Pay back every penny

So Ken Paxton kept someone on the payroll even though they no longer work for the state? His arrogance is off the charts.
I think the two ex-employees should pay back every penny. Or he should.

The jury hasn’t come back yet on whether Paxton is an out-and-out crook, but I don’t think there’s much doubt that he’s
definitely challenged when it comes to ethics. I’m not sure he can even spell ethics.

Beverly Rigsby, Richardson

We will remember when we vote

The squeaky wheel gets attention. I think all state newspapers should band together and make the top dog politicians do
the right thing.

Every day they should hound Gov. Greg Abbott and all state politicians to take action and force Attorney General Ken Paxton
and Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller to resign. These disdainful politicians have no shame. Righteous force is needed to
make them step down immediately.

They have created a cancer that can’t be fixed. Both elected officials have compromised their offices and embarrassed the
state of Texas — making us a laughingstock throughout the United States.

Such ludicrous and flagrant disregard for doing the right thing should not be permitted to continue. Turning a deaf ear and
blind eye to the scandal makes Abbott, and all other state politicians who ignore taking action, a huge part of the problem.

Decency matters. Sanitize the party. No one is above the law nor above paying for unethical acts. At the next election,
don’t think we will forget who did nothing.

Thomas Grimes, Waco

http://letterstotheeditorblog.dallasnews.com/
jst-the-fax
Evil does not exist within a gun. It exists in the minds and hearts of those who pull the trigger for evil purposes.---Laus Deo
Contributor

http://purebredcatrescue.org/

« Reply #2 on: 04 29, 16, 09:13:57:PM » Reply

davik,
Will you be re-visiting these issues when your AG is exonerated?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #3 on: 04 29, 16, 09:29:10:PM » Reply

Wow, Democrats sure do love pressing false charges to sway elections!

Hillary used State Department equipment and personnel for her foundation in violation of Federal law!
Truman62

« Reply #4 on: 04 29, 16, 09:58:11:PM » Reply

And yet Collin County is run by Republicans, one of the MIST conservative counties in Texas.

Investigation handled by the Texas Rangers, who pride themselves on their non-partisan tactics.

Although the Federal fraud charge comes from Democratic Travis county, it was filed by a US Attorney appointed by GWB!

Lastly, paying employees AFTER they have resigned their jobs is a CLEAR violation of the law as
stated in the article.  So to ignore THAT is to ignore the law, which is something our AG seems
to be REALLY good at doing...
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Texas Repocon AG Being Investigated AGAIN!!!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory