Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 12:58:50:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2661948 Posts in 298741 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Top Republicans Defend Child Rapist Hastert 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Top Republicans Defend Child Rapist Hastert  (Read 79 times)
wvit1001

« on: 04 28, 16, 04:57:37:PM » Reply

He Gets His “Integrity And Values From God”

Former House Majority leader Tom DeLay and 41 other Republicans had the nerve to write letters to the judge, standing up for his “character” and somehow using his piety to excuse his monstrous crimes.

So I know his heart and have seen it up close and personal. We all have our flaws, but Dennis Hastert has very few. He is a good man that loves the lord. He gets his integrity and values from Him. He doesn’t deserve what he is going through. I ask that you consider the man that is before you and give him leniency where you can.

It is absolutely infuriating to see the religious right demonize LGBT Americans with these discriminatory bathroom bills and the absurd narrative that paints transgender Americans as predators who will assault children in bathrooms – which has no basis in reality or fact – and then turn right around to defend a man who actually molested multiple children. Hastert even admitted his crimes in court, but still somehow he “doesn’t deserve” what he’s going through because he “loves the Lord” so damn much.

Fortunately, the judge didn’t agree with that absurd logic. “If there’s a public shaming of the defendant because of the conduct he’s engaged in, so be it” said Thomas M. Durkin as he handed down his sentence. It’s clear that the Republican Party’s attempts to present themselves as our nation’s moral compass are entirely baseless, as they have now cast their lot in with a child molester instead of siding with the victims.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #1 on: 04 28, 16, 05:51:40:PM » Reply

it was anchoragedan who asked "what prominent Republicans came out to support Hastert"

How GOP's Dennis Hastert brought you President Barack Obama

Besides DeLay, Hastert had the nerve to request an endorsement letter from the brother of one of his victims.

Hastert victim finally confronts man who had been 'a key figure in my life'    that's cold, cruel evil.

There were 60 letters of support...but, when the authors of 19 of those letters found out they would be made public...they withdrew the letters.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #2 on: 04 28, 16, 05:52:49:PM » Reply

All communists defend the sex predator BJ Clinton.They want to let him loose on the interns again in the WH, as a matter of fact. Hillary made a living out of defending Child rapists.

WTF is this post supposed to prove??? Being as Hypocritical as you think you can get away with??
seahooker

« Reply #3 on: 04 28, 16, 05:55:27:PM » Reply

that would be two, not too. mistakes are easily made and understandable.
gwboolean

« Reply #4 on: 04 28, 16, 06:04:25:PM » Reply

NoBalls is trying to tell us that Clinton is a sexual predator because he had consensual relations with women over 21.  If that is what NoBalls calls a sexual predator then you should be able to understand how he and the other TrEA$on party @ssholes are able to defend Hastert.  Apparently, to them, having consensual sex with a woman is much, much worse than forcing a young boy to bend over and so you can buttfuck him.  Go figure.
seahooker

« Reply #5 on: 04 28, 16, 06:08:26:PM » Reply

again, the establishment pubs show us how similar they are to the dims!
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #6 on: 04 28, 16, 06:08:52:PM » Reply

DaBox can't distinguish between consensual adults having sex and an adult male taking advantage of an underage teenager.

Why is that?

Is DaBox that devoid of reality?

Is DaBox sooooo partisan that defending a child molester is what DaBox determines is right?

Of course, there are those who say DaBox has never had sex.
gwboolean

« Reply #7 on: 04 28, 16, 06:14:41:PM » Reply

They are Hooker?  I would love to have you perhaps explain what the similarities are?  The only difference I can see between anyone in the TrEA$on party is that some claim to be establishment and others claim to not be establishment.  But I have yet to see a single case where the agenda, actions, laws, etc. are a single bit different between Establishment and non Establishment TrEA$on party @ssholes Hooker.
Sadie402

« Reply #8 on: 04 28, 16, 06:17:45:PM » Reply

Absolutely disgusting how they protect their own, just like the catholic priests.........beware of the righteous.......they are just committing a different sin than you are.

And never as grievously as you or I would.

Organized religion is the ruination of mankind!
seahooker

« Reply #9 on: 04 28, 16, 06:20:56:PM » Reply

Absolutely disgusting how they protect their own, just like the catholic priests.........beware of the righteous.......they are just committing a different sin than you are.

And never as grievously as you or I would.

Organized religion is the ruination of mankind!

Sadie is 100% correct. these catholic liberals are just like the pub establishment. they think that by protecting their own, they are protecting themselves!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 04 28, 16, 07:11:56:PM » Reply

Absolutely disgusting how democrats have always protected their own, no matter the charges or the acts committed.

And now we have some republicans doing the same! Really not that much difference if the lifer politicians is there!
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #11 on: 04 28, 16, 07:19:39:PM » Reply

Hastert helped pass the law he got hung with.  Righteous, that is.  He deserves every bit of that, though no one else does.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Top Republicans Defend Child Rapist Hastert
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory