Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 09:21:20:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660900 Posts in 298641 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: How GOP's Dennis Hastert brought you President Barack Obama 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: How GOP's Dennis Hastert brought you President Barack Obama  (Read 312 times)
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« on: 04 28, 16, 02:42:36:PM » Reply

but, but...you say...Hastert was a rock-ribbed conservative GOP leader of the House of Representatives.  How could Denny give us Barack Obama as President of the United States?

Did you know the unofficial motto of Chicago/Illinois..."where's mine"?

Back when Denny Hastert was second in line of secession to the President...it was time to appoint a new US Attorney for northern Illinois.  Those pesky feds had a habit of uncovering government corruption, and this being Illinois...like fishing in a barrel.

Hastert was a member of the Republican/Democratic Combine - political officials who worked out deals to benefit those who knew "where's mine".

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/kass/ct-dennis-hastert-kass-0428-20160427-column.html

Typically, it's the US Senator of the party that holds the White House, who picks the US Attorney.  That was Peter Fitzgerald, a wealthy Republican do-good good-government type, who defeated Carol Mosley-Braun for the US Senate.  Fitzgerald held to tradition in staving off Hastert's effort to hire a US Attorney who would leave the Combine alone, and got Patrick Fitzgerald (no relation) to the job.

Patrick Fitzgerald started putting Chicago and Illinois politicians in jail.  Republicans and Democrats. 

You do know that the typical US Senator has to raise $20-$30k a day in political fundraising, right?  Anyone care to disagree?

Well, Peter Fitzgerald was finding that no one wanted to support him financially for his re-election and became a one-term US Senator.  Seems the connected leaders of Illinois Republicans wanted to get rid of good-government Peter Fitzgerald.  Hastert was oen of those senior Republican leaders who told people with money not to support Peter Fitzgerald.  Fitzgerald declined to run for re-election in 2004.

Patrick Fitzgerald continued to indict, prosecute, convict (a 98% success rate) and jail criminals and politicians.

The Illinois Republican movers and shakers found "their guy" - Jim Ryan to run.  But Ryan ran into problems when the press got his divorce papers publicly released - highlighting why his - she's a 10+ - wife objected to Ryan taking her to sex partner swapping parties.  That kind of Republican Family Values sunk Jim Ryan's candidacy.  Ryan had won the Republican primary to oppose the little-known state senator from Chicago, Barack Obama. 

The Republicans didn't have a US Senate candidate to replace Peter Fitzgerald.  They didn't want Fitzgerald.  They didn't like any of the Republicans who lost to Jim Ryan.  They took weeks to find their perfect candidate to run against Obama - Alan Keyes.  Keyes wasn't even an Illinois resident at the time.  Barack Obama got 72% of the vote and became the junior Democratic senator from Illinois in the most lopsided election in Illinois political history.

Had the evil Dennis Hastert and the rest of the corrupt Republicans not decided to get rid of good government Peter Fitzgerald...he would have gotten re-elected and Barack Obama would have lost the US Senate race and would never have been a Presidential contender and eventual winner.

The moral of the story for the mindless right wing...the greed and corruption of Illinois and national Republicans brought you President Barack Obama.
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #1 on: 04 29, 16, 06:47:39:AM » Reply

DaBox can't distinguish between consensual adults having sex and an adult male taking advantage of an underage teenager.

Why is that?

Is DaBox that devoid of reality?

Is DaBox sooooo partisan that defending a child molester is what DaBox determines is right?

Of course, there are those who say DaBox has never had sex.

So you are Claiming that BJ Clinton did not commit sexual assault on two women that the courts awarded $1,000,000 as plaintiffs in the law suit accusing him of sexual misconduct. In addition You are saying that he did not Rape that woman Juanita Broderick. SHE passed a Lie detector test. BJ Clinton refuse to take one. You are saying that sex between a Senior in power with a Junior in an Organization is Perfectly OK,, even though the National Organization of Women call that sexual assault/rape.

Feel free to elaborate.
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #2 on: 04 29, 16, 06:48:44:AM » Reply

I wonder why DaBoz defends pedophiles? There must be a reason. One of those things that make you go HMMMmmmmm...
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 04 29, 16, 06:53:25:AM » Reply

You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

NEXT!!!
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #4 on: 04 29, 16, 06:57:36:AM » Reply

I wonder why DaBoz defends pedophiles? There must be a reason. One of those things that make you go HMMMmmmmm...
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 04 29, 16, 07:03:09:AM » Reply

NEXT!!!
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #6 on: 04 29, 16, 08:23:00:AM » Reply

So you are Claiming that BJ Clinton did not commit sexual assault on two women that the courts awarded $1,000,000 as plaintiffs in the law suit accusing him of sexual misconduct. In addition You are saying that he did not Rape that woman Juanita Broderick. SHE passed a Lie detector test. BJ Clinton refuse to take one. You are saying that sex between a Senior in power with a Junior in an Organization is Perfectly OK,, even though the National Organization of Women call that sexual assault/rape.

Feel free to elaborate.

William Jefferson Clinton, the extremely popular ex-president has never been convicted of any sexual crimes. To that point neither has Hastert, though he did confess to them in court on the day of his sentencing for financial criminal behavior. Consensual sexual intimacy between two or more adults is not illegal. Pedophilia is. Do you not see the difference? pedophiles belong in prison regardless of party affiliation.
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 04 29, 16, 08:26:11:AM » Reply

NEXT!!!
wmdn_bs

Bob

« Reply #8 on: 04 29, 16, 08:41:42:AM » Reply

I don't blame you for ignoring me since you never seem to be able to provide anything but your opinion to support your wild and crazy accusations.
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 04 29, 16, 08:44:12:AM » Reply

NEXT!!!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: How GOP's Dennis Hastert brought you President Barack Obama
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory