Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 10:03:12:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660497 Posts in 298594 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Dear Elders, I'm sorry. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Dear Elders, I'm sorry.  (Read 87 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 04 28, 16, 01:01:15:PM » Reply

And yet ALL of the Left think just like Millennials.

Good for this young Lady. She "Gets It."

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/_wLmtuhuyhA" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/_wLmtuhuyhA</a>

DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #1 on: 04 28, 16, 01:03:05:PM » Reply

The millennials don't think , work , or care about America, they care about free time and dope.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #2 on: 04 28, 16, 01:25:02:PM » Reply

dear elders?  is she channeling Tonto?  geez, what a plastic chatty kathy.  who gets dressed up, puts on 3 pounds of make up, films herself spewing gibberish, unless she is trying to land a job as the next blonde bimbo fox talking head?  this is a cheesy audition tape for fox!!  hilarious!!  so many stereotypes, so little time!! i don't know any millennials that fit the description she gave.  of course i am not living in any real urban environment, but no millennial i know listens to rap, especially the passe bullshit where they did use nasty words all the damn time.  did this video come from about 6 years ago? none i know are lazier or less industrious than the guys i knew of the baby boomer generation.  these are all old fogey stereotypes of millenials that o'reilly and hannity and other simple minded geezers on fox believe. 
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #3 on: 04 28, 16, 01:26:54:PM » Reply

Jealous?
 hehehehehehehe
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 04 28, 16, 01:35:47:PM » Reply

hoosier claims  he doesn't know after all the claim that he made of "I KNOW".
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #5 on: 04 28, 16, 01:36:59:PM » Reply

Jealous?
hehehehehehehe

jealous of those not being smart enough to see how goofy this video is?  you are such a strange moron.  maybe you should drink a bottle of liquor less each hour.  look at how non-millennials here disrespect women, blacks, gays, muslims, and they act like millennials are the ones who treat no one with any respect?  you boys live a gigantic goon cocoon, wrapped up so tight in your fox view of reality, you have no clue what the real world is all about.  when is the last time you had a real conversation with any millennials?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #6 on: 04 28, 16, 02:34:44:PM » Reply

Gee, you'd think this bright young lady just dissed Hoosier, or outted him in some way.  (actually, she did, didn't she)  she he he he....   :- )

hoosier_daddy

« Reply #7 on: 04 28, 16, 05:15:35:PM » Reply

you stuck in the mud geezers need to quit watching your tv geritol fox station, and get out in the real world occasionally.  talk to people of all ages, of all creeds and colors and political persuasions instead of looking out from under your bed and believing only what fox tells you.  young people today are pretty much they have always been.  and everybody else.  we have differences, but under it all, we all have way more in common than not.  we all want to have happy, peaceful lives with happy, peaceful kids.  there is no reason to go through life getting more and more cynical and hateful and suspicious as you grow older.  if anything, you should be mellower and more accustomed to knowing how to ride with the tide and roll with the flow.  this girl is playing you bozos, and other grannies and grandpas that sit around and complain about "kids nowadays."  as Neil Young put it, "Old man, look at my life, I'm a lot like you were...".  we seemed as decadent and thoughtless and shiftless and disrespectful to our parents and their generation as this fox wannabe says people her age are.  every generation is looked up with the same level of distrust and disrespect as the generation before it. 

how can you have lived so long and not figured all this stuff out by now?  take off the right wing blinders and learn to live and experience each day.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/FyKKCEH8grA" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/FyKKCEH8grA</a>
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 04 28, 16, 05:28:52:PM » Reply

hoosy is going to get a blow up doll that looks like this fine young lady.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #9 on: 04 28, 16, 05:32:55:PM » Reply

Actually the "Elders" should be slapping themselves, since the "Elders" are the ones who raised these brats!
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #10 on: 04 29, 16, 06:43:45:AM » Reply

hoosy is going to get a blow up doll that looks like this fine young lady.

Only when he fingers out how to use one.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 04 29, 16, 07:05:37:AM » Reply

http://theelders.org/

You will never guess who... 
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Dear Elders, I'm sorry.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory