Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 08:56:34:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662700 Posts in 298805 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 9 Trillion spent to get .5 GDP..WTG Obama 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: 9 Trillion spent to get .5 GDP..WTG Obama  (Read 885 times)
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #24 on: 04 28, 16, 01:12:27:PM » Reply

I rest my case... 
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #25 on: 04 28, 16, 01:15:12:PM » Reply

learn to read, chickenshit.  obama has not added anywhere close to 9 trillion dollars to any debt, you fucking liar.  i know math is not something you "do," unless it involves whole numbers under 20 and you can take off your socks and shoes to help you "cipher," but here are the last 6 budget deficits during Obama's Fiscal Year budgets.  To get how much has been added to the national debt due to budgets he has been part of and signed, THESE ARE THE ONLY NUMBERS YOU CAN USE....you cannot throw in the intragovernmental debt owed by one part of the government- the SS and medicare FICA fund created by payroll taxes- to another part of the government, the agencies that have to fund all the benefit payments connected to SS and medicare and medicaid which right now is at a huge deficit due to so many baby boomers recently going from taxpayers to SS fund beneficiaries...even a dumbass like you must see how that is not connected in any way to President Obama or any President. 

http://www.treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/search?startMonth=10&startDay=01&startYear=2009&endMonth=04&endDay=25&endYear=2016

Date         Debt Held By Public

10/01/2009   7,505,894,097,177.82   Obama's Begins First Fiscal Year

10/01/2010   9,017,223,006,275.57    2nd Fiscal Year begins

09/30/2011   10,127,031,384,654.10    3rd

10/01/2012   11,310,911,679,511.83    4th

10/01/2013   11,927,716,392,097.90    5th   

10/01/2014   12,781,306,994,916.93    6th

10/01/2015   13,059,264,833,999.48    7th

04/25/2016   13,844,294,219,855.90    Most Current

Total added to debt by Obama Fiscal Year Budgets So Far- 6.3 trillion.  Way too much, but remember, Obama started in the middle of the Bush Recession, and Bush's Last Fiscal Year Budget Deficit was the most in history.  Obama's last budget deficit was less than a third of Bush's last deficit.  And the entire discretionary budget is about 3.6 trillion dollars-  YOU CANNOT CUT 1.4 TRILLION DOLLARS, WHICH IS THE LAST BUSH DEFICIT, OUT OF THE NEXT BUDGET YEAR SPENDING OF ONLY 3.6 TRILLION DOLLARS AND NOT RUIN THE ECONOMY....you can only cut the deficit a little at a time especially when the economy is trying to recover from Bush's Recession.  add to that Obama increased spending by less than half of the next lowest spending president since WW2, Ike.  even less than Clinton!!

* obama spending otherprz.jpg (53.88 KB, 517x355 - viewed 3 times.)
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #26 on: 04 28, 16, 01:15:32:PM » Reply

Good, now stop attacking me over Obamas fked up policies, and crap economy we now have thanks to your votes.

Thanks to you and Obama we are a third class Country , down in every aspect in the Competition with the world.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #27 on: 04 28, 16, 01:36:04:PM » Reply

Boz prefers Economic Collapse to slow growth...

I think he prefers robust growth.  You seem to be claiming that without that $9 trillion in federal spending we would have had a collapsed economy.  Since money in the hands of the private sector is spent more efficiently than in the hands of government, he is saying the economy would have been better off if Obama didn't waste all that money.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #28 on: 04 28, 16, 01:37:35:PM » Reply

I see davik is using Trump's talking points.
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #29 on: 04 28, 16, 01:38:35:PM » Reply

Hooties favorite source

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/six-ways-america-is-like-a-third-world-country-20140305
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #30 on: 04 28, 16, 01:41:46:PM » Reply

you are the idiot, nancy dan, that thinks any president could cut the spending level of the last president by 1.4 trillion dollars in one YEAR, out of a total budget of about 3.6 trillion, and not cause even more recession that bush left for him to deal with, moron.  it is mathematics.  obama has increased spending less than half of any other president since WW2!!  and that is despite Bush leaving him with two senseless wars, and huge increases in the number of veterans flooding the VA from those wars....how can you morons be so blind?  HE HAS DONE AN INCREDIBLE JOB UNDER THE MOST DIFFICULT CIRCUMSTANCES SINCE FDR. 

* obama spending otherprz.jpg (53.88 KB, 517x355 - viewed 2 times.)

* obama budget deficit to gdp.jpg (42.39 KB, 630x455 - viewed 3 times.)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #31 on: 04 28, 16, 01:43:38:PM » Reply

you are the idiot, dan

Nice comeback, nancy teabagger.

DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #32 on: 04 28, 16, 01:46:07:PM » Reply

Fake unverified and unidentified charts.

Bullshit comparison of Budget Deficits to GDP,,,OBAMA NEVER HAD A BUDGET,,,,, , Instead of National debt to GDP.

More lies and diversion to cover what is in the news today.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #33 on: 04 28, 16, 03:39:10:PM » Reply

There goes Boz with its unverified and unidentified opinions...

Just more lies and diversions of what Boz was watching on FAUX News today.
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #34 on: 04 28, 16, 03:40:36:PM » Reply

Unjustified off topic personal attack AGAIN!!!
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #35 on: 04 28, 16, 04:12:40:PM » Reply

White House struggles to explain weak economy as Obama boasts of job growth

The White House labored Thursday to explain a weak first-quarter economic report, even as President Obama is trumpeting his economic mastery in a New York Times magazine interview.

The disappointing growth of 0.5 percent in gross domestic product was a result of “weak foreign demand and low oil prices,” said Jason Furman, Mr. Obama’s top economic adviser.

White House press secretary Josh Earnest blamed congressional Republicans in part for the weak growth, saying the economy would be stronger if Congress had agreed to Mr. Obama’s proposals for higher spending on infrastructure projects three or four years ago.

“The reason that opportunity was missed was because of Republicans’ stubborn refusal to consider any priority that President Obama has identified. That’s unfortunate,” Mr. Earnest said.

In an interview with The Times’ magazine, Mr. Obama said he believes the U.S. economy is in better shape than the public appreciates.

“I actually compare our economic performance to how, historically, countries that have wrenching financial crises perform,” the president said. “By that measure, we probably managed this better than any large economy on Earth in modern history.”

Republicans said the slowest growth in two years could have implications for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

“Today’s GDP report showing the weakest period of economic growth in two years is the latest sign the Obama economy isn’t working,” said Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus. “Despite all of the evidence Obama’s liberal policies are leaving middle-class families behind and holding back growth, Hillary Clinton thinks this president doesn’t get enough credit and wants to double down on his failed agenda. Struggling Americans will never get ahead under Hillary Clinton, whose plans economists say will further lower wages, destroy jobs, and slow growth.”
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/28/wh-struggles-explain-weak-economy-obama-boasts/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: 9 Trillion spent to get .5 GDP..WTG Obama
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory