Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 05:59:39:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660562 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: If Jesus was born of a virgin mother, and He didn’t have a father ... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 Print
Author Topic: If Jesus was born of a virgin mother, and He didn’t have a father ...  (Read 12933 times)
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #120 on: 04 30, 16, 04:22:21:PM » Reply

What a crock from hawkie!  All this effort on his part for an atheist to become relevant.

The shit head expected Jesus to walk the known world, spreading the Word all by Himself.  It is strangely reminiscent of Soviet Communism, where pastors could not teach the faith to more than a single person at a time.  But, atheists think alike and hate the concept of Christianity.  Note that I did not mention any other religion, because the atheists here attack only Christianity.
KensanIV

« Reply #121 on: 04 30, 16, 09:42:52:PM » Reply

The question that should be asked of our liberals posters.

WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU IF A BELIEF IN JESUS AND HIS IMPACT ON THE WORLD BOTHER YOU? 

It certainly is no skin off your nose if it gives millions comfort.  Or even if they are right or wrong/ 

Assume for a moment it is true... Will you be able to find another way if you are wrong on the judgment day?
wmdn_bs
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own."

Bob

« Reply #122 on: 05 01, 16, 06:26:28:AM » Reply

You are right Kensan. Some of us non-believers are militant about it. I don't understand why, any more than I understand militant believers insisting we all become Christians, or militant Muslims insisting we convert to Islam. Our beliefs or lack of should be personal, and keep the government out of them. We don't want government in churches, mosques, or temples, and we don't want religion in our government.

I think that's why some are so vociferous about their lack of belief, either of an off world deity, or organized religion. One can be spiritual with neither.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #123 on: 05 01, 16, 05:06:27:PM » Reply

Even worse for atheists is the fact that our founders based the Constitution and our government on Judeo-Christian principles, at a time when this nation was a Christian nation, without any sect allowed to become a government theocracy unlike with Islam.

Christianity is not the problem.
1965hawks

« Reply #124 on: 05 02, 16, 02:47:42:PM » Reply

duke_john: What a crock from hawkie!

No, duke_john. What a big pile of bullshit from you! The poppycock you posted didn't even come close to proving that the Jesus biblical Jesus was in fact a real person, and your silly babbling about me was a complete waste of your time, because even a fool like you should realise that attacking me  will not prove that the Jesus of the Bible actually existed as a real person. Will it, dopey_john? 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #125 on: 05 02, 16, 02:50:29:PM » Reply

You have not even come close to proving that the Jesus biblical Jesus was not in fact a real person or who He claimed he was, hawk.   Just bs as usual.

Was Mohammed a real person, btw, hawk?   Can you prove it?
1965hawks

« Reply #126 on: 05 02, 16, 03:35:16:PM » Reply

A desperate sweetwter5s9 asked if the Prophet Muhammed was a real person,
Answer: Yes.

Then she asked if it could be proven if the Prophet actually existed.
Answer: Yes.

But the same cannot be said of Jesus. There is no eye-witness account of Jesus outside the Bible.

So what is sweetwater5s9's point here? Does she think that if Muhammed was a real person then so was Jesus?

And by the way, sweetfool, before you even try it--No. I'm not going to waste my time trying to persuade you to believe the historical fact that Muhammed was a real person. And, don't think try to argue that my refusal to be distracted by your red herring, and go chasing off on a wild goose chase, is prof that Jesus actually existed as a real person.

duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #127 on: 05 02, 16, 06:10:23:PM » Reply

Of course Jesus was real.  Only an idiot would ignore the evidence.
KensanIV

« Reply #128 on: 05 02, 16, 10:36:45:PM » Reply

Hawkiepooh, You may be betting your next life on your denial.  It truly does not bother me or many others re-your denial.  We can do no more for you if you refuse to acknowledge your chance for salvation. 
1965hawks

« Reply #129 on: 05 03, 16, 03:53:48:PM » Reply

KensanIV: Hawkiepooh, [y]ou may be betting your next life on your denial.

Evidently, you were betting I wouldn't spot your red herring. Huh, KensanIV? I bet you thought I would be distracted by it, forget about the original issue, and go flying off on a wild goose chase, and start a new debate on the topic of whether or not another unproven faith-based claim--an afterlife--is true or false.

Your logical fallacy and fallacy of argument: Red Herring.

A red herring, sometimes referred to as ignoring the question, sidetracks the original issue by bringing up an entirely different issue.

The question here is not how I'll fare in a hypothetical next life, but whether the person portrayed as Jesus in the Bible was actually a real person. But since neither you nor your supporters in this debate have been unable as yet to refute either of the five reasons given to suspect that Jesus never existed, you began babbling about my prospects in a hypothetical afterlife. And, of course, when you had succeeded in changing the original subject to a completely unrelated subject , you would had never returned to the original issue; and that would had conveniently spared you the task of providing evidence to refute the article's five reasons to suspect that Jesus never existed. Isn't that right, KensanIV?

duke_john: Of course Jesus was real.  Only an idiot would ignore the evidence.

Of course, the burning question here is. "What evidence has the idiot duke_john provided to prove the existence of a real Jesus?"
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #130 on: 05 03, 16, 07:18:24:PM » Reply

Let it go, hawkiepoop.  Let it go.  You lost and you look like a damned fool.
KensanIV

« Reply #131 on: 05 03, 16, 10:49:12:PM » Reply

You and your f**ing red herrings.  Yes, I rather changed some of the subject... only to deflect the bull chit from the original post that referred to the "virgin birth and the lack of a human father." 

Those of us who believe know that it takes FAITH AND PERSONAL BELIEF IN A SUPREME BEING.  And an acceptance and faith in the words and lessons that was handed down.

I have a "Red Herring" for you.

To repeat my original post. 

"The question that should be asked of our liberals posters.

WHY DOES IT MATTER TO YOU IF A BELIEF IN JESUS AND HIS IMPACT ON THE WORLD BOTHER YOU? 

It certainly is no skin off your nose if it gives millions comfort.  Or even if they are right or wrong"

Assume for a moment it is true... Will you be able to find another way if you are wrong on the judgment day?

Again and with the magic red herring... Why DOES IT BOTHER YOU??  Obviously it makes no difference except in your desire to be an ass. 
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: If Jesus was born of a virgin mother, and He didn’t have a father ...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory