Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 09:32:16:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653641 Posts in 297945 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: ISIS Camps Now Within 8 Miles Of El Paso, SOBama Does NOTHING!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 16 Print
Author Topic: ISIS Camps Now Within 8 Miles Of El Paso, SOBama Does NOTHING!!  (Read 9375 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #12 on: 04 11, 16, 11:59:39:AM » Reply

US State Dept calls report on ISIS training camps in Mexico 'unfounded'

The U.S. State Department Friday shot down a recent report that Islamic State fighters-- aided by violent drug cartels-- are operating training bases near the U.S. southern border to smuggle terrorists into states like Texas.

A Judicial Watch report released Tuesday that cited an unnamed Mexican Army officer and a Mexican police inspector who identified the locations of two bases, raising new fears that the fight with ISIS is closer to the U.S. than previously thought.

But a State Department spokesman told Fox News Friday that U.S. authorities have worked closely with Mexican officials to investigate the allegation, and both countries have determined the claim to be “unfounded.”

“The United States and Mexico work together on counterterrorism and border security to protect the citizens of both of our countries from the threat of terrorism and violent extremism,” the spokesperson said in an email.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/04/17/us-state-dept-calls-report-on-isis-training-camps-in-mexico-unfounded.html
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« Reply #13 on: 04 11, 16, 12:00:35:PM » Reply

Now is 0bama's chance to walk into an ISIS camp and talk diplomacy with his Muslim brothers... WTF, he can even bring weapons like he did with the cartels!

What's the worse that can happen, we get a better leader in Bidden?
wvit1001

« Reply #14 on: 04 11, 16, 12:03:39:PM » Reply

According to the FOX News story there is no ISIS training camps in Mexico.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #15 on: 04 11, 16, 01:08:45:PM » Reply

The State Department cannot say the words Islamic Terrorism!

Remember, if it doesn't agree with the democrat party line it doesn't exist!
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #16 on: 04 11, 16, 01:31:30:PM » Reply

Couple of Jet Fighters accompanied by several main battle tanks, should make quick work of the savages.
scott_free
Shoulder fired ground to air missiles have no moral status, since they have no will of their own. Everybody get some.
Honored Member

« Reply #17 on: 04 11, 16, 01:40:53:PM » Reply

Couple of Jet Fighters accompanied by several main battle tanks, should make quick work of the savages.

are you talking about the bundy boys who took over the federal bird building in oregon or the asshole fake militia gun nuts who threatened authorized federal agents carrying out the law on welfare rancher's bundy's bullshit fiasco in Nevada?  what is a main battle tank, anyway?  and wouldn't the couple of Jet Fighters be accompanying those mythical main battle tanks, not the other way around like you so stupidly said?
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #18 on: 04 11, 16, 03:14:55:PM » Reply

The State Department cannot say the words Islamic Terrorism!

Remember, if it doesn't agree with the Democrat party line it doesn't exist!

Just like the border is secure claim Obama/Democrats are making!
wvit1001

« Reply #19 on: 04 11, 16, 03:18:26:PM » Reply

According to the FOX News story there is no ISIS training camps in Mexico.
D2D

« Reply #20 on: 04 11, 16, 03:20:46:PM » Reply

No, according to Fox News the State Department denied their existence!

Do try to get the facts straight!
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #21 on: 04 11, 16, 03:27:10:PM » Reply

Instead of worrying about ISIS infiltrating the country, U.S. Senate candidate and Rep. Ron DeSantis is concerned that members of other terrorist groups have already been caught trying to sneak across the border from Mexico.

The Ponte Vedra Beach Republican called a hearing of the House Oversight Committee’s National Security subcommittee to discuss what to do about what he considered a growing threat.

"Recent reports state that the U.S. Customs and Border Protection has apprehended several members of known Islamist terrorist organizations crossing the southern border in recent years," he said.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_cOvjYLb0w

We don’t often hear politicians warn about immigrants with ties to other terrorist organizations being caught secretly heading into the United States.

According to some reports, those apprehensions do happen.

Tampa Bay Times
Monday, April 4, 2016
wvit1001

« Reply #22 on: 04 11, 16, 03:29:08:PM » Reply

so someone somewhere caught some unnamed terrorist crossing our border somewhere?  is that what your saying?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #23 on: 04 11, 16, 03:37:44:PM » Reply

"Recent reports state that the U.S. Customs and Border Protection has apprehended several members of known Islamist terrorist organizations crossing the southern border in recent years," he said.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_cOvjYLb0w
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 16 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: ISIS Camps Now Within 8 Miles Of El Paso, SOBama Does NOTHING!!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory