Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 12:36:29:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653459 Posts in 297923 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: 2 to1 odds she'll take the FIFTH... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Print
Author Topic: 2 to1 odds she'll take the FIFTH...  (Read 13251 times)
wxzyw
"Destroy the seed of evil, or it will grow up to your ruin." Aesop

God Bless People of Good Will

« on: 04 03, 16, 11:26:19:AM » Reply

Hillary: FBI Hasn't Contacted Me Yet

Sunday, April 3, 2016 10:46 AM

Hillary Clinton says FBI investigators have not yet requested an interview about her email practices at the State Department.

“No, no, they haven’t,” Clinton said in an interview on NBC’s “Meet the Press.” “But, you know, back in August, we made clear that I’m happy to answer any questions that anybody might have. And I stand by that.”

Investigators have started setting up interviews with some of Clinton’s “longtime and closest aides.” At least one report said Clinton and her top aides could be questioned by FBI officials within the next few days.

But the former secretary of state has said she maintained a private email server out of convenience, describing the decision as a “mistake” she would not repeat again.

Asked on Sunday if she was concerned the inquiry would drag into the Democratic presidential nominating convention this summer, Clinton said she was not.

“I don’t think anything inappropriate was done,” she said. “And so I have to let them decide how to resolve their security inquiry, but I’m not at all worried about it.”
KensanIV

« Reply #1 on: 04 03, 16, 11:33:33:AM » Reply

Would not surprise me.  She has always gotten away with her lies and denial.  For some reason her supporters do not care.  They would probably vote for her even if she was in jail.

I doubt that she would really take the 5th.  She and Bill are experts in "I can't recall or I just don't remember." 
a777pilot
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 04 03, 16, 12:00:54:PM » Reply

She and Bill are experts in "I can't recall or I just don't remember."

This ^
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #3 on: 04 03, 16, 12:10:17:PM » Reply

Precisely...
wxzyw

« Reply #4 on: 04 03, 16, 12:57:26:PM » Reply

She and Bill are experts in "I can't recall or I just don't remember."

She can't claim selective memory problems, if she does, then she's too mentally incapacitated to lead... look how she led her staff closest to her.

She has made too numerous public statements... and each one of those questions will be challenged.

Ie... "why did you change your claim from, I never sent classified emails" to "I there are no emails on my server marked classified"... and so forth. FBI Dir. Comey will be directly questioning her, I hear-tell he's no slouch at cornering and squeezing.

The only way 0bama stops the indictment is if Hillary either has something on 0bama OR she donated tens of millions from her foundation to his library.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #5 on: 04 03, 16, 01:05:26:PM » Reply

Only a shyster seeks the exclusive use of a private server for official, state email communications.  Of course it's convenient.  Dur.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 04 03, 16, 02:30:46:PM » Reply

I did not have textual relations with that server.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 04 03, 16, 02:32:37:PM » Reply

http://therighttobear.com/Polls/hillary/?utm_source=GoogleHillaryPoll&utm_campaign=GoogleHillaryPoll2016

"I was responsible for quite a lot." - Hillary Clinton
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #8 on: 04 03, 16, 02:33:48:PM » Reply

I don't care if she downs 2 Fifths, this lady is going to jail sober or drunk....       <tic>

scott_free
Shoulder fired ground to air missiles have no moral status, since they have no will of their own. Everybody get some.
Honored Member

« Reply #9 on: 04 03, 16, 03:00:58:PM » Reply

wow, a right wing circle jerk lying about hillary with two supposed females in the mix.  well, why not?  most right wing females are more manly than wimpy right wing teabagger males anyway. 
wxzyw

« Reply #10 on: 04 03, 16, 03:06:03:PM » Reply

It's all in the "COVERUP"!

She should know, she tried to excoriate Nixon for his... but she was fired from the investigation team for being unethical.

OBTW: she did not have textual relations with that server. Do we know this for a fact? LOL!
scott_free
Shoulder fired ground to air missiles have no moral status, since they have no will of their own. Everybody get some.
Honored Member

« Reply #11 on: 04 03, 16, 03:08:47:PM » Reply

no, liar.  another right wing lie.  she was never fired from any legal team investigating tricky dick.  another lie you have fallen for, dumbass.  do you have no sense of shame?  YOU HAVE NEVER POSTED ANYTHING TRUE ON THIS BOARD YET, BOY!!
Pages: 1 2 ... 10 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: 2 to1 odds she'll take the FIFTH...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory