Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 02:12:31:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662682 Posts in 298803 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: just looking 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: just looking  (Read 1667 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 02 21, 16, 10:33:57:AM » Reply

http://www.century21.com/property/7909-6th-ave-birmingham-al-35206-REN021587584
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 02 21, 16, 10:39:35:AM » Reply

this one too

http://www.century21.com/property/141-rosebud-rd-birmingham-al-35215-REN020806061
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 02 21, 16, 12:09:31:PM » Reply

I like the red one....but then it will be hard to mow the lawn.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #3 on: 02 21, 16, 12:37:15:PM » Reply

The red one says it suffered fire damage.

The blue one is in pretty decent shape.  You're thinking about Alabama now?
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 02 21, 16, 12:59:38:PM » Reply

All I'm thinking about is getting the freak out of Hellsville....

like I said in the other thread... it's close to other places I'd like to visit....the utilities won't be so hard to live with....winter spring summer or fall....I can afford to go to Memphis, Florida, and other places of my choice...monthly if I want.... that's the goodness of no mortgage...

burnt don't bother me... and yes the grass will be a chore... talk about your fit bit...Sun... but I say that now....lol

he neighborhood is so much better....

the blue one is just something I'm looking at move in ready... I could call agent and get it tomorrow...with contract  cause I have a lot of loose ends here....and  I'm waiting on the VA .... got to do it in this town or have to refile at the other town...stand a better chance of getting  claim here....that would add to my income.... so... I tell ya... I'm stressed...

time... time... time...

I'm debating on whether I will fix that porch or not... leaving it would just make it look like the rest of the neighborhood... seriously.... but I'm more inclined to fix it...

shoot!
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 02 21, 16, 01:05:08:PM » Reply

Oh yeah, somehow I overlooked the fire damage comment. Skip that one LUv.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #6 on: 02 21, 16, 02:41:31:PM » Reply

The first one has some character and looks cute.  I never realized prices were so low - that's great.  What made you decide on Birmingham, luv, I had it in my mind that you were going for Memphis.  It's so interesting to see real estate in other States - thanks.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #7 on: 02 21, 16, 03:55:23:PM » Reply

low range houses are everywhere.... you just have to look and find one you want to pay for...

Memphis was the goal... but the houses in my price range were major renovations... l just want to escape the drugs here and the high cost of utilities....the water being contaminated and a whole host of other things...

the mental illness is over the top....

folks should have jobs... but how can that be if the market here is drugs and more drugs... heroin, crack..etc...

I'm not tired... I'm just moving on....

Now that the winter heating bills are down a lot... I can actually see the move sooner than I thought... I decided I would strip this house and craigslist everything... and leave it for the crackheads... of which... they too will move on. now...

it's time...

calling Tuesday.... to see if I can make a deal....somewhere...
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 02 21, 16, 04:49:02:PM » Reply

Don't there is anything that cheap in my area.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #9 on: 02 21, 16, 06:34:14:PM » Reply

The blue one has great bones...and is nearly done.  Looks like a few light fixtures and some lighter paint colors and you could dress it up any way you like.  The red one's fire could result in many hours and dollars of replacing wiring, insulation, all the drywall, roofing...if it was half price, maybe.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #10 on: 02 21, 16, 06:35:55:PM » Reply

I hope that you thoroughly check out the neighborhood too luv, as I'm sure you will after the experiences you have had.  Good luck and keep us posted.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #11 on: 02 22, 16, 08:50:19:AM » Reply

sleep is restorative...mind and body....

I've been tossing and turning for days now... stress maybe...

but today I feel a lot better... and after the ibuprofen fix.... I'll be good to go...

waking up with the pipeline folks doing my next door neighbors (the good ones) gas pipes is just another indication for me to move the freak on...

I suspect my water pipes are broken... the nature of old houses... I'm not fixing that... I do have the insurance to do the water pipes... but I'm not staying and come to think of it... I'm canceling that insurance and letting it fall to the world...

I saw a fixer upper in Memphis in the perfect location and it's been on the HUD list for a minute... now if I can get a trustworthy TN agent... I could maybe get that one... but it will need a lot of fixing up.... but the location is so what I want seriously... and I'm weighing that worth...almost like country living... but the neighborhood looks a little too poor for my taste.... so I'm thinking if I came in there and made it look like something how long would it be for the demons from hell in the world show up at my back door....I can only hope not....it's scary... but that could happen anywhere you go....considering this will be my last stand one can only hope ...
AL
I'm more focused towards the blue house... move in ready.... but it's so small... and it's Birmingham.....whew!   It could be a nice place but I know nothing about AL... nothing....I could learn....
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: just looking
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory