Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 04:53:39:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653360 Posts in 297918 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Legislating the death of Operation Choke Point! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Legislating the death of Operation Choke Point!  (Read 32 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 02 07, 16, 05:41:50:PM » Reply

On Thursday, a bi-partisan majority of the U.S. House of Representatives passed
H.R. 766, the ‘‘Financial Institution Customer Protection Act of 2015
,” sponsored by Rep. Blaine Luetkemeyer (R-MO).
As we reported last year
, this bill targets the abuses of Operation Choke Point (OCP), an Obama administration “enforcement” program that lumped together legal and illegal businesses into a “high risk” category and threatened the banks with intense regulatory scrutiny. The goal of OCP was to deter the banks from forming or continuing relationships with the targeted industries, thereby driving them out of business. Included on this list were firearm and ammunition sellers, many of whom found themselves struggling to find or keep banking relationships as a result of the program.
Rep. Luetkemeyer’s legislation would institute numerous reforms to bring more transparency and accountability to federal oversight of banks, all aimed at preventing the sort of unchecked enforcement discretion and twisting of legislative language at the heart of OCP.
For example, the bill would require regulators that suggest or order a bank to terminate a customer’s account to put the directive in writing, with reference to any specific laws or regulations the enforcement agency believed were being violated. Moreover, no such reason could be based solely on “reputational risk,” the supposed basis for including firearm and ammunition businesses within the scope of OCP’s “high risk” target list.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20160205/bill-aimed-at-ending-operation-choke-point-passes-house

I wonder how liberals would feel if a Republican president ordered Operation Choke Point against Planned Parenthood!
HK91-762mm

FreePeople are Not Equal,Equal people are Not Free

« Reply #1 on: 02 07, 16, 07:35:06:PM » Reply

Skank of America is one of the biggest offenders of this shit !!

Im wondering if they  could target my wifes massage Business--being that many of them do naughty things and fold in 4 months
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Legislating the death of Operation Choke Point!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory